• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6002 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,647 Times in 3,777 Posts

Well it is good that we can withdraw our money without any problem. From my experience, I don't get any problem to withdraw my profit from InstaForex. Just a small problem that the payment was delayed until 4-5 days. Nevermind about that because I still be able to do other thing and wait for the money to come into my account. InstaForex is a good broker and it is trusted broker also. What we can do is to rely our trust on this broker and we will be able to make good income from this business. Just enjoy with the profit that we have gained from this broker and yet we will be able to sustain in trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7653 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,250 Times in 2,928 Posts

Default Re: Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?

Facing problems while withdrawing money into our account is not uncommon ,it may happen because of several reasons like the technical glitches ,may be the we don't know the rules properly or may be that can be an indication of scamming .

But yes if you people are telling about instaforex and mt5 forum ,me not telling that i didn't face such delayed problems but at last they are solved with the help of the customer supports .

Suppose in case of the bonus profit withdrawal sometimes we after making profit apply for the payout and its returned back after that we discover that actually we have an opened trade order which makes the margin less then the equity .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

kashifrehman (12-06-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,863 Times in 2,727 Posts

Default Re: Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?

Yes personally i just solve a problem regarding this. Actually when making a withdrawal the first thing trader need to do regardless of the type of trading account they are using is to make sure to verify their account with their means of identification, and this is where most of us find it difficult, but its important that we check the types of document they accepted when it comes to instaforex fore easier verification.
      with a bonus account when we are making a withdrawal we have to make sure that we always close all our trading transaction until after the withdrawal is processed.. if not they willl not processed the withdrawal due to lack of margin most especially when we dont have much margin left.
      if we do this we will have a smooth withdrawal process

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hayzee19 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT is a splendid one to behold AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 568 Posts

Instaforex is one of the best broker in the world. their withdraw and deposit is so good. Most of time I get my withdrawn easily but I have face some problem here.

1. Sometime it takes so many times to perform withdrawn.it takes maximum 72 hours.but if instaforex provide us instant withdrawn facilities it will be great for the client.
      2. Another big problem is for withdrawn when I withdraw in bank it takes couple of days. It is so much lengthy process. If instaforex give priority in this issue I will be great benefit for the client.
      3. Instaforex do not pay withdraw service charge that I face.it is really big problem for the trader.i hope instaforex will provide our withdrawn charge.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,594 Times in 892 Posts

In terms of withdrawal if money I have very little problem with it in the sense that I use bitcoin and local representative in my country Nigeria. In the case of bitcoin; in some cases it takes longer than usual and whenever i contact the Finance department apology is always rendered which I don't have any problem with. At the same time I wish this could be automated in uch a way that The money can be withdrawn within few minutes just the way it happened in the days of liberty reserve.
      With the local representative, it should be a transaction that shouldn't take more than 12 hours but at times it takes days which is quite discouraging because some of the representatives have so much in their hands and probably they are not willing to employ more hands.
      In summary, the major problem I face in delay (even though it is understandable to an extent)

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1455 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,424 Posts

Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account? Yes ,of course ,payment of withdrawal request is delayed over time without improvement .Hardly can any week pass without complain on this issue .This withdrawal request process started from transfer between accounts especially for those of us using Local Bank wire payment .Some inter account transfer may take four days before the transfer is effected .It is only after this transfer that you can make your withdrawal request which is another hurdle .Transfer between accounts is supposed to be automatic if granted without further delay .Our local representatives in Nigeria are left on their own without being checked ,their services is grossly inefficient .Transfer of funds between bank accounts has become easier nowadays with the use of cell phones ,it is just a matter of one to two hours ,the fund transfer is settled ,but we are lucky if the payment is effected in five days ,it may last a week or more.Whereas ,their counterparts transfer funds and effect bank payment within a day. Electronic payment is the fastest nowadays 1 - 2 hours ] with brokers . With Insta -broker ,withdrawal in Bitcoin still take between three to five days or even more before the payment is effected . I believe strongly the Finance department can do something about this , especially if the payment is granted .With proper organizational setting ,which permeate room for flexibility, an up-to-date improvement can be inculcated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Interlock (12-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5141 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,778 Times in 3,785 Posts

Most of the problems that we face in the Forex market is about withdrawal and not deposit, the only time that I face issues to deposit into my trading account was when my country was going through a dollar crisis and limitations was place in how much transaction that each person can carry out with the dollar, it was so bad that you cannot even deposit into a Forex trading account because it was not listed as one of the priorities at that time, even people that have students studying abroad were facing issues in sending them money to pay their school fees, this problem that happened has since been solved, now I don't have any issues depositing any amount of money that I want because there is no longer a limit to that or restrictions.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

Interlock (12-06-2018), Joyu (12-06-2018), lacogec (12-06-2018), Thandeka (12-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4667 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,755 Times in 2,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hotovaga     
      Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?
      No. I haven't faced such problem with my Instaforex broker. I never tried another brokers yet. Actually i don't need to search for it because i am satisfied with my Instaforex broker. It is the number one broker in Asia. If you really want to avoid this withdraw problem, i am suggesting you to choose or convert to Instaforex.

Some of my friends are using other brokers. I don't want to mention these name. As using other broker name is strictly prohibited so i am using X and Y in short. My friend is using X broker and have faced many problem while withdrawing money. Such as- processing delays, cancellation etc. So does for broker Y.

If you want to trade in Forex market without facing any hassle, you should choose Instaforex broker. Because here, money depositing and withdraw processing both are fast with compare to other broker house. It is the most trusted and well reputed company in Asia. So if you are staying in Asia, you should choose this broker without any hesitation. Day by day Instaforex is developing so fast and if it goes with this weave then i think within a very short period of times, Instaforex will become the best broker in the world.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4298 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 673 Posts

When you trade forex on long enough timeline, there will likely be an occasion where you encounter one kind of problem or the other in the process of withdrawing your forex account. It is not unusual, this sort of problem goes with the turf. The important thing is to follow the right steps to resolve the problem, because most of such problems can be easily resolved when you follow the proper procedure.

The first step on encountering such problem is to contact your broker and state the nature of your problem. The broker will do its best to help you, as long as you are with a reliable broker. Most payment issues can easily be resolved whether it is human error, or has to do with a mismatch of the payment processor used for deposit and withdrawal. Financial transactions in the forex world is secure to a very large extent. A broker of integrity values its reputation and would want to do the best for its clients.
      Last edited by fanatic; 12-06-2018 at 07:14 PM.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most of the time when we have a problem with withdrawal it is because we didnt follow some of the rules and the best way to solve this is to contact the customer support as soon as possible so they can help us out to sort the problem and most time it can be solve very quick

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3