Thread: The best online payment system

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Umar is on a distinguished road Muhammad Umar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex trading is very big and good website for working,and given good benefit very easily as compare to bit coin.bit coin asking very large and huge hard work on this websites,and after few year the amount of bit coin is less qualified for traders.but the forex trading is very good and huge benfitable for traders,because he earn payment very easily and full amount,that they built on forex trading payment very very easily,and he don't face a very huge payment loss on forex. finally i think the forex trading is the best way of earning money very easily.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muhammad Umar for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      899 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if for my own I prefer to use a skill and I have long used skrill services to transact in making online payments either invest or withdrawal and until now still safe without any obstacles and not complicated very easy to understand in doing the transaction, and if for the other I do not know because have not tried it ..

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,344 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      neteller mastercard is it available worldwide or just for European nation? Now with the SEPA i dont know which one is available worldwide anymore.
      Unfortunately, Neteller and skrill mastercards are available for only European clients.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the past i can use Neteller mastercard but there is change of rules that Asian will not longer can use mastercard again, till now Asian is not available to use mastercard provide by Neteller and Skrill.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

i wish whatsapp have some built in processor where we can use with forex trading deposit or withdrawal. It will be good for people that rely much on the use of whatsapp like me. I use it all the time for work and everyday life. I think wechat have function like that right ?

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), moneygrows (05-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i wish whatsapp have some built in processor where we can use with forex trading deposit or withdrawal. It will be good for people that rely much on the use of whatsapp like me. I use it all the time for work and everyday life. I think wechat have function like that right ?
      Yeah, it'd be great, maybe they'll add it in future like google pay and wechat pay

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-28-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many online payment processes which provides good facility around the world for their users. From which Paypal is best one. also we can payout by InstaForex account using our bank account.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faheemali01     
      There are many online payment processes which provides good facility around the world for their users. From which Paypal is best one. also we can payout by InstaForex account using our bank account.

i not really like the payment processor paypal because not really user friendly for forex trader and not much brokers can accept it. Better for me like skrill, neteller or bitcoin which easy to use with forex trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

i think today its all about skrill and neteller for forex trader. other system are good but do not offer things like credit card and low fees and acceptance in all brokerage firm. strongly suggest to try netellers offers with deposit bonus too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best online payment process is though paypal as this is used around the world and people believe on their service as well and use it for their payments . Thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4