I am:
      ----

Myboy is an unknown quantity at this point Myboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

I like using online banking it so fast ...

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

subha is an unknown quantity at this point subha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

but payement bitcoin any time any where.easy for me..any country if dont like and support bitcoin, i think left behind.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

For the case of ifxchanger, you can still buy and sell Payco transactions. It's just that now through offline media such as through social media. and they process if we have notified via email. The possibility of the end of June the web ifxchanger could be reopened but I was disappointed with the ifxchanger service because I waited a few hours to process. Maybe there are suggestions from friends of the forum to payco transactions via changers which are faster transaction processes

4. #44 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes dear you are right the freaks trading people are doing really hard work and earning profit very difficult so there trying to skip that amount with the earned from Forex trading after a lot of hard work people using skrill and neteller but most of them are using skrill because it's a secure processor in worldwide thank you

5. #45 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Lots of payment system is use in Forex field but mostly use skrill and nettrel and also bitcoin, but most common method is use through bank system, mostly trader use banking system for trade.

Thanks

6. #46 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Forex-Expert is on a distinguished road Forex-Expert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Best and top payment system in this time is bitcoin skrill nettrel paypal perfectmoney payeer, etc these are common use today and most popular in this time.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open