• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: The best online payment system

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     

Hello guys , i open this newtheard to help new members like me and new forex traders
      To find the best online payment system . from the security than the service
      For me i see skrill as a good bank , used in 90% forex broker to withdraw or deposit found safe and fast service .
      Waiting you guys to share your opinion about this payments systems you use , to find the best.

in my opinion and my experience since 6 years in payment system , the best one easy confirmation and easy transaction is neteller and skrill and the best one in security is paypal but forex brokers and the fees of paypal its biggest than neteller and skrill

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rayeswahbi For This Useful Post:

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rayeswahbi     
      in my opinion and my experience since 6 years in payment system , the best one easy confirmation and easy transaction is neteller and skrill and the best one in security is paypal but forex brokers and the fees of paypal its biggest than neteller and skrill

very popular this skrill and also the neteller and i think almost every trader already this this and also the new one bitcoin now also popular to use by all the traders

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I first joined in this forum and traded with Instaforex I first withdrawn my profit using liberty reserve.After closing liberty reserve I used payza because I can send my payza money to my bank account also.Similarly after payza I tried to use skrill.Skrill is different from payza because payza does not support all brokers for deposit and withdraw, though skrill supports most of the broker.Finally I am using skrill for some good reason and I never use neteller to invest or withdraw money because it has some restriction.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexhelper For This Useful Post:

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

roycedietrich is an unknown quantity at this point roycedietrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, Ikajo International can be a good option. Their global acquiring network offers flexible solutions to Forex brokers from all over the globe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to roycedietrich For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Default Re: The best online payment system

Paypal is a good one, but it is a real hassle if your account gets limited.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,049 Times in 1,583 Posts

Default Re: The best online payment system

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Paypal is a good one, but it is a real hassle if your account gets limited.
      Yes dear, you are right Paypal is a good choice for everyone. But, as you know that we cannot deposit and withdraw money via instaforex with this payment method. So second option is skrill which is also a good payment wallet.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend skrill is best payment processor. Because skrill is faster payment processor to withdraw you're profit from insta. You can also use for skrill to skrill.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion the best online payment is. payment tool that makes it easier for its users to get facilities to be facilitated in all its activities without the things that make it difficult. as is the case when verification and also the time of withdrawal. most tools only provide ease of payment at the time of deposit only. afterwards to verify or make a withdrawal could take quite a long time.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,446 Times in 701 Posts

As i am new comer in this business and still haven't any experience about money transfer. From your thread i come to know that there is basic requirement of money changer in this business. Now onwards i investigate about such types of money transfer companies. Thanks

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sheilmarie19 is an unknown quantity at this point sheilmarie19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Payment process

I choose PayPal for everything is secure.and I have availed it,and I recently pay through my debit account no problems occur during the transaction and I am purely satisfied.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4