• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The best online payment system

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

My dear friend everyone have its own point of view but, in your opinion moneybookers is the most decent and most secure way of sending and receiving payment to do trading with brokers.
      Instaforex also provide us payments on moneybookers with minimum fees so we can easily adjust our fee and we can make deposit.
      My dear friend other payment processors are not good because my official exchanger in my country are not provide best rates of dollar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alaa848 is an unknown quantity at this point alaa848's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the best way to withdraw for me is the electronic banks because they are characterized by high speed, whether it is a withdrawal or deposit. The advantage of electronic banks do not exist at the time to conventional banks, where we see that these banks can not the banking system to deal with electronic banks exist in the real but the premise Especially that the laws of these banks prevent any withdrawal or deposit outside of the banking system because the insurance money is still weak and not to the level of electronic banks in addition to this It makes me the best e-bank on others. For example, in Algeria, our system does not recognize the origin of a market called Global Forex and the following funds from it so I advise my brothers members and traders to take a great deal in all their financial transactions to electronic banks that do not impose any fees or tax on the process of withdrawal and deposit Good luck to all, God willing .
      Last edited by mt5guru; 05-22-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Fonts setting

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

nasatube is on a distinguished road nasatube's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      My dear friend everyone have its own point of view but, in your opinion moneybookers is the most decent and most secure way of sending and receiving payment to do trading with brokers.
      Instaforex also provide us payments on moneybookers with minimum fees so we can easily adjust our fee and we can make deposit.
      My dear friend other payment processors are not good because my official exchanger in my country are not provide best rates of dollar.

Yes I am agree with you statement, but now a day skill charge very high fees. i.e
      1. local bank fees 1.0%
      2. Visa fees 7.5%
      3. currency conversion fees 3.9%

and internal transfer fees is 1.45%
      So it is very high fess as compare local transaction via Instaforex exchanger into your country. they mostly charge 1 to 2% and most of time they deliver you funds more quickly. however you have your own point i am agree with it because it is more secure for us because until we does not meat local exchanger in our country we can not trust. but skrill is International company so we can trust on them.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me i use neteller payment process for withdraw money it is most suitable for me for that some reason
      1there payment process is very fast as compared to other
      2 they have excellent customer support
      3 they take very less commision charges for transactions

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abhi302 for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 639 Posts

yes my dear sir that I think that more than 90% Forex brokers are using skrills. I think they have the same advantages. i still do not know why most traders prefer to use Skrill.you need to be very carefully when you pick your broker.we can easily find someone to exchange it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,918 Times in 1,482 Posts

My dear friends everyone have its own point of view and it depends upon the situation of your Living because instaforex provide as a lot of payment methods and most of traders are using local payment method because it is the most easy way to earn profit.
      But, for me moneybookers a good payment method which is the secure and also giving us payment on time and also we can withdraw our payment in our local banks which is not provided by any other currency exchangeer.
      Overall they are provide us both type softwares for accessing accounts and for me best smartphone which is a good idea to access account at any time and anywhere.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HopeLove For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zohaib2 will become famous soon enough zohaib2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I imagine that when we state the best, it will be abstract, in light of the fact that there are a ton of online installment frameworks, some might be well known in one nation and some are most certainly not. For instance, Neteller is well known in my nation, it is anything but difficult to discover somebody to trade it, and Skrill isn't extremely famous here. I seldom observe individuals purchasing or selling it, which makes it hard for me to utilize it here.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear i used two online payment systems that is Skrill and Nettler but i finally conclude that Nettler is best payment system because its support team is very active and very quick customer support team and i never face any issue regarding my account verification and deposit/withdraw. Skrill support team is very slow and i have uploaded my documents for verification but their response is very slow. No doubt Nettler is little expensive but Nettler is overal best

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone, i hope my topic is helpful for some of you and i see everyone has an opinion about the best online payment system but a lot of you agree with me that skrill or moneybookers is the most secured option with their active support and a lot of functionality.
      Welcome to any other suggestions by you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by alaa848     
      I think that the best way to withdraw for me is the electronic banks because they are characterized by high speed, whether it is a withdrawal or deposit. The advantage of electronic banks do not exist at the time to conventional banks, where we see that these banks can not the banking system to deal with electronic banks exist in the real but the premise Especially that the laws of these banks prevent any withdrawal or deposit outside of the banking system because the insurance money is still weak and not to the level of electronic banks in addition to this It makes me the best e-bank on others. For example, in Algeria, our system does not recognize the origin of a market called Global Forex and the following funds from it so I advise my brothers members and traders to take a great deal in all their financial transactions to electronic banks that do not impose any fees or tax on the process of withdrawal and deposit Good luck to all, God willing .
      Well you're right my friend and I'm from algeria too and we don't have any other options than electronic banks besides the price of 1$ is too expensive in the black market than it is in the bank so most of us prefer to exchange money in the black market. And when i say black market i mean forum exchange currency.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,421 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     

Hello guys , i open this newtheard to help new members like me and new forex traders
      To find the best online payment system . from the security than the service
      For me i see skrill as a good bank , used in 90% forex broker to withdraw or deposit found safe and fast service .
      Waiting you guys to share your opinion about this payments systems you use , to find the best.

Yes dear you are right that skrill is best payment processors in all over the world and specially in forex trading but if you think only skrill then keep this thing in your mind that Every where skrill not work and in many countries skrill not allowed many members prefer other processors and also many members use there Bank account for deposit and withdraw of money in forex business.
      But overall skrill is best and i also use skrill Wallet.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5