• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: The best online payment system

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,098 Posts

My dear friend everyone have its own point of view but, in your opinion moneybookers is the most decent and most secure way of sending and receiving payment to do trading with brokers.
      Instaforex also provide us payments on moneybookers with minimum fees so we can easily adjust our fee and we can make deposit.
      My dear friend other payment processors are not good because my official exchanger in my country are not provide best rates of dollar.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alaa848 is an unknown quantity at this point alaa848's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the best way to withdraw for me is the electronic banks because they are characterized by high speed, whether it is a withdrawal or deposit. The advantage of electronic banks do not exist at the time to conventional banks, where we see that these banks can not the banking system to deal with electronic banks exist in the real but the premise Especially that the laws of these banks prevent any withdrawal or deposit outside of the banking system because the insurance money is still weak and not to the level of electronic banks in addition to this It makes me the best e-bank on others. For example, in Algeria, our system does not recognize the origin of a market called Global Forex and the following funds from it so I advise my brothers members and traders to take a great deal in all their financial transactions to electronic banks that do not impose any fees or tax on the process of withdrawal and deposit Good luck to all, God willing .
      Last edited by mt5guru; 05-22-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Fonts setting

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

nasatube is an unknown quantity at this point nasatube's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      My dear friend everyone have its own point of view but, in your opinion moneybookers is the most decent and most secure way of sending and receiving payment to do trading with brokers.
      Instaforex also provide us payments on moneybookers with minimum fees so we can easily adjust our fee and we can make deposit.
      My dear friend other payment processors are not good because my official exchanger in my country are not provide best rates of dollar.

Yes I am agree with you statement, but now a day skill charge very high fees. i.e
      1. local bank fees 1.0%
      2. Visa fees 7.5%
      3. currency conversion fees 3.9%

and internal transfer fees is 1.45%
      So it is very high fess as compare local transaction via Instaforex exchanger into your country. they mostly charge 1 to 2% and most of time they deliver you funds more quickly. however you have your own point i am agree with it because it is more secure for us because until we does not meat local exchanger in our country we can not trust. but skrill is International company so we can trust on them.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me i use neteller payment process for withdraw money it is most suitable for me for that some reason
      1there payment process is very fast as compared to other
      2 they have excellent customer support
      3 they take very less commision charges for transactions

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhi302 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4