• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49

Thread: kanyB1's - Trading journal

1. #481 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001 has a brilliant future Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,801 Times in 916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1     
      hello friends its great being here today, yesterday was really very dull and most pair didn't have a correlation on which direction they are going with other currencies. but i think things are getting normal and today am focusing on the EURCHF and the USDCHF i think the CHF is getting stronger now. for the EURCHF it broke out from the bearish trend and then forming a a range in the form of an ascending channel while the USDCHF is about to complete its range on the daily time frame towards the selling direction too. below is the chart supporting my analysis.
      Attachment 159542
      Attachment 159544
      I see the price approaching a strong support area, which is the trend line, so it was necessary to wait for the price behavior at the trend line in order to decide in what direction your deals will be, because now I see the price starts to form strong bullish price action

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Welcome001 For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (Yesterday)

3. #482 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001 has much to be proud of bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,045 Times in 296 Posts

hello friends its great being here today, yesterday was really very dull and most pair didn't have a correlation on which direction they are going with other currencies. but i think things are getting normal and today am focusing on the EURCHF and the USDCHF i think the CHF is getting stronger now. for the EURCHF it broke out from the bearish trend and then forming a a range in the form of an ascending channel while the USDCHF is about to complete its range on the daily time frame towards the selling direction too. below is the chart supporting my analysis.
      Attachment 159542
      Attachment 159544
      Hiii Kanyb1 yes dear friend you are right here and i agree with you on the basis of my prediction Usd/Chf is looking in bearish trend and price has broken the resistance level now and I think we should wait for it to retest the 0.9870 support level and after the confirmation
      we should go long on this pair now. There is very strong possibility that USD/CHF will continue to rise after the retesting of the support level so we should be ready for the long positions but if the prices breaks below this support again then we should be bearish on this pair,and the current position of USd/Chf is 9859 and it is trying to go in bearish trend.
      Daily posting is necessary for success

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai001 For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (Yesterday)

5. #483 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 is just really nice Manoo1010 is just really nice Manoo1010 is just really nice Manoo1010 is just really nice Manoo1010 is just really nice Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 159542
      Attachment 159544
      Asalam o Alikum friends how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading i have read your post and I totally agree with your analysis your analysis always helpful for further trading especially for me i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Manoo1010 for this useful post.

kanyB1 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49