• Reply to thread
    Page 140 of 140 ... 135 138 139 140
    Results 1,391 to 1,397 of 1397

Thread: kanyB1's - Trading journal

1. #1391 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1     
      Good morning friends the AUDUSD is really going the bullish side based on my opinion the pair will keep climbing, my reason for this is because the pair is still respecting the ascending bullish trend line which is being indicated on the the chart below, again the pair has crossed a major resistance line on the weekly time frame and again formed a doji which is indicating that the next candle should be a buying candle, based on all of these I simply decided to place a buying order on the pair. I will be glad to know your opinion concerning it and hopefully we will make some good profit from the trade.
      Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      Hello friend this really a good analysis of . But I think If you want to take a buy entry on this so you need to wait long time. Because Today usd index also try to makes week but now usd index try to makes strong. So it now try to go down. So if you want to take a buy entry so you need to wait for long time.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan01 For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (09-15-2020)

3. #1392 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,819 Times in 10,609 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning friends the AUDUSD is really going the bullish side based on my opinion the pair will keep climbing, my reason for this is because the pair is still respecting the ascending bullish trend line which is being indicated on the the chart below, again the pair has crossed a major resistance line on the weekly time frame and again formed a doji which is indicating that the next candle should be a buying candle, based on all of these I simply decided to place a buying order on the pair. I will be glad to know your opinion concerning it and hopefully we will make some good profit from the trade.
      Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      AUDUSD is one of the asset that i prefer to buy this week, it started by selling this week, because anything below 0,7300 is considered to me as the sell signal for this asset. But now, it is clear to me that AUDUSD is bullish, the next target level is at the weekly chart resistance at 0.7410. This is about 50 pips extra to the market level now, that means that AUDUSD will do a lot of works to buy and target that level this week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (09-15-2020)

5. #1393 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,184 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      This is true that USD index is under pressure as a result AUDUSD is showing bullish Momentum right now but your position of by was really in high. now I think price of Australia USD can get down below 0.7330 because with the next few hours she was the market will be opened and as a result the positive news effect and brings down the price level of Australia USD definitely

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

7. #1394 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,116 Times in 4,965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      Well , i'm not sure about this and i don't prefer trading this pair right now because Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes made AUD strong for short term but now it seems overbought , on the other hand we have a completed correction on USD index which means it will go up in the next few hours and this will add more selling pressure on AUDUSD , in genera you are trading with trend but a SL is required and hou be placed below last week low to avoid SL hunting .
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

22/09/20 update

8. 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #1395 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,574 Times in 8,836 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      Hello trader,

You are on the right trend direction for the audusd pair market as the market price movement has breached and broken the upper channel price level at 0.7300 to tap to 0.7340 area and which is expected to reach upwards to 0.7380 and 0.7430 respectively before the end of today's market.

Cheers!
      ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
      SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14971268

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnePoint For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

11. #1396 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275890

Attachment 275891
      Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 3 users say Thank You to GMurtaza001 for this useful post.

kanyB1 (09-16-2020), Naeem Hafi (09-15-2020), naveed hassan (09-17-2020)

13. #1397 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Hafi is a glorious beacon of light Naeem Hafi is a glorious beacon of light Naeem Hafi is a glorious beacon of light Naeem Hafi is a glorious beacon of light Naeem Hafi is a glorious beacon of light Naeem Hafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by GMurtaza001     
      Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks
      Good evening how are you good friend to all MT 5 business group. I think you are saying important knowledge and technical tips for online trading in forex market. I will your post your information is appreciated in mt5 business group platform best of luck for likes and sharing thanks regard.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Naeem Hafi for this useful post.

arshad970 (09-17-2020), kanyB1 (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 140 of 140 ... 135 138 139 140

Subscribed to this Thread : 13