• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 709 of 734 ... 704 707 708 709 710 711 714 ...
    Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7338

Thread: tender's - Trading journal

1. #7081 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,481 Times in 8,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tender     
      update: profit

hi guys this is incredible performance from my side. obviously this is really amazing to make 1.57$ profit from just 1$ balance. I had buy position of GBPUSD and price got jumped into 1.3067 high which was really a big move. price was came below 1.2943 today and we can see more than 120 pips of movement which was really a massive move what i am thinking.

Attachment 173099
      Nice achievement of you just one dollar you manage good profit. You will start to think gbpusd price will bullish trend will be carrying to the head side. But I do not believe that because the price now faces some of the obstacles those are trend line and resistance.

today non-high impact news has been giving huge support but this movement will be not stable even the price will start bearish trend soon so first you check the price present motive and trade wisely.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

3. #7082 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,016 Posts

hi guys this is incredible performance from my side. obviously this is really amazing to make 1.57$ profit from just 1$ balance. I had buy position of GBPUSD and price got jumped into 1.3067 high which was really a big move. price was came below 1.2943 today and we can see more than 120 pips of movement which was really a massive move what i am thinking.

Attachment 173099

GBP USD currency pair is going to upward direction. We will say that it is very good opportunity for buying side today GBP USD currency pair trading. Is favour of buying side we will say that today selling side is risky in gbpusd currency pair. So according to my analysis GBP USD currency pair present chart analysis is 1.3051 and next hitting target will be 1.3260. So, let's see, what will happen on next upcoming H 4 hours.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14062715

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

5. #7083 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,959 Times in 965 Posts

Attachment 173099
      Hello everyone how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable and beneficial trading pair for everyone and this pair will be moved to bullish trend in this week and it is best time to buyers to getting good profite.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Manoo1010 for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #7084 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7971 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,886 Times in 6,130 Posts

update: EURUSD analysis

hello guys i hope everyone is doing well.we can see that price of EURUSD was moved down at 1.0833 lowest from 1.0888 level. obviously when price of EURUSD was goes down because of USD index and USD news came positive. CPI data came slight negative but overall EURUSD impact was positive.weekly support was at 1.0900 level and it was broken long time ago and monthly support is showing at 1.0794 which was really good position and i think this is not possible to break that level so quickly but it might a chance that price can touch that level.

Name:  gh.PNG
Views: 950
Size:  34.7 KB

8. The following 11 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), bhai001 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), Hanif318 (02-13-2020), Roman Reigns (02-13-2020), Unregistered (6)

9. #7085 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,481 Times in 8,948 Posts

hello guys i hope everyone is doing well.we can see that price of EURUSD was moved down at 1.0833 lowest from 1.0888 level. obviously when price of EURUSD was goes down because of USD index and USD news came positive. CPI data came slight negative but overall EURUSD impact was positive.weekly support was at 1.0900 level and it was broken long time ago and monthly support is showing at 1.0794 which was really good position and i think this is not possible to break that level so quickly but it might a chance that price can touch that level.

Attachment 173113
      Sorry, mate not that actually because yesterday I lost my total balance trading the usdcad price. But I hope you doing very good than any others trader. You indicate eurusd price is depressed and doing negative trend that I follow two hours ago and predicted a more bearish trend on the price and his main target is 1.00551 or less. So I encourage all guys to follow your instruction if they want to make a decent earning.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), Hanif318 (02-13-2020), Roman Reigns (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020), Unregistered (3)

11. #7086 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 173113
      The boys the news of CPI means the consumer price index of the US dollar is unexpectable the price or same so that's why the US dollar is not giving the bullish or bearish Momentum the price or moving with the same Momentum because there is no effect of the CPI news so that's why euro dollar versus US dollar is become more strong bearish Momentum the salaries for taking much fun they provide the level of 0920 within one attack in this still keeping the download towards the level of 0750 AP lock the monthly time frame we have to look for the used August offer 04501 tomorrow dollar versus US dollar.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Roman Reigns for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), Hanif318 (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

13. #7087 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,472 Posts

Attachment 173113
      Dear your analysis on this pair is very good and it is due weak EUR and this falling of EUR is due to weak EUR data now it is very good entry point for selling this pair because more downfall is expected in the next week and hope it will good more down and for this our target is 1.0750. Hope it will touch that level soon. Best of luck

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

15. #7088 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 4,873 Posts

Attachment 173113
      Hello my dear mate good evening. Wonderful idea and positive trading analysis for good trade start. I am really support and appreciate with you. I am looking and seeing my technical analysis chart in here that Eurusd price is continue down trend and price may be going near of supporting level 1.0359

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Hanif318 (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

17. #7089 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Buzzed

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,301 Posts

Attachment 173113
      Yes it is a good thing for us to earn profit through trading and further Eur/Usd made bearish movement last week but before the closing we can see that it rose above the resistance level and that resistance level is very important for bulls so understood the market,,
      and then open a live trade and I think next day we should expect the continuation of bullish movement,and a buy trade is best for us and we must use stop loss with all trades because we must secure his accounts from big loss and then we recover our accounts after some time later.
      Daily posting is necessary for success

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Kinza128 (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020)

19. #7090 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,759 Times in 3,366 Posts

Attachment 173113
      Euro dollar versus US dollar still facing strong download. Because the price break the spot level of 0900. because because the consumer price index has the low spec tation the prices am so that's why US dollar index making a down move in the universe is US dollar is also making the downloads of gold is going to the movie still opportunity to take the battery share position on the euro dollar versus US dollar 200 750.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

tender (02-13-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 709 of 734 ... 704 707 708 709 710 711 714 ...