• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 518 of 518 ... 513 516 517 518
    Results 5,171 to 5,178 of 5178

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,702 Times in 1,409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Hi mate,
      Your analyses about the GBPUSD will be according to the trend this week price may cover the high resistance zone of 1.2990 just near to break the 1.3000 then it will be moves to 1.3050 to 1.3390 long term moves of market, monthly candle will give the more then 800 pips moves market price is not stable and also USDX price may continue falling to give high moves in market.
      On the daily chart below, it seems clear that the breach of the downtrend has succeeded once the EUR / JPY breaks through the psychological resistance level of 120.00 which we mentioned earlier as the key to the strength of the bullish reversal. The pair tested the resistance at 120.56 Thursday morning, the highest level in two and a half months. The pair's recent gains were not at all an expression of the strength of the euro but rather a weakening of the Japanese yen as a safe haven for investors in times of uncertainty. To support investors' risk appetite, the United States and China reached a partial trade agreement by the end of last week, as well as optimism that a chaotic Brexit could be avoided from the EU. Today and tomorrow, the focus is on the important EU summit, which will recognize what the British government wants for the future of Brexit. Time is tight and the road is still long and there may be an urgent need to extend the exit date so that both the British and European Parliament can approve what has been agreed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8420 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,603 Times in 6,734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      GBPUSD bullish uptrend continuing

Hello mate, this is really a positiveness is seen for GBPUSD right now and it crossed 1.3010 which is the recent highest even for the highest position for today.i can see that upper resistance level for H1 and H4 and D1 all has been broken and this is a real bullish trend confirmation man. I think buying form 1.3000-1.30010 and target level could be easy 1.3050-1.3120 depending on the market news and pace but bullish trend is confirmed form my side.

Attachment 148583
      I was thinking that it would create a bearish D1 candle then after that it will fall deep to retest the 1.2800 but I guess it won't happen. It means that my trading plan is now ruined from this renewed bullish momentum where the price may close above the 1.3000. In this scenario, it would be too risky for me to buy it because it's what we called chasing the market and even selling is not a viable option due to Brexit negotiation deal issue. I guess I have no choice but to focus on other profitable buy setup like in AUDUSD and NZDUSD where their uptrend rally is not priced in yet.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6988 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,508 Posts

Update:gold analysis today.

A very good morning to all traders here, most of us actually waiting for the massive move of gold but somehow there is no volatility was seen like before and price of gold is ranging in a very short move from 1480-1494. I think there will be a massive move is expected in Thursday and Friday for gold, there will be tons of fundamental news which will effect gold directly, I think those who are day trader for gold they can get a good chance here to buy it because price is now at 1485 and it's on the support level of 1483 which is really a good position for buy and the next support is at 1474 for D1 chart and i believe that technical trading opportunity created here by long term buying gold at 1485.

target level could be 1495 today.

Name:  fggdfhh.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  32.3 KB

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (Today), fadilah (Today), Hanif318 (Today), newdream365 (Today), Sardar042 (Today), Yarmouk (Today), Zeref (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,634 Times in 2,055 Posts

A very good morning to all traders here, most of us actually waiting for the massive move of gold but somehow there is no volatility was seen like before and price of gold is ranging in a very short move from 1480-1494. I think there will be a massive move is expected in Thursday and Friday for gold, there will be tons of fundamental news which will effect gold directly, I think those who are day trader for gold they can get a good chance here to buy it because price is now at 1485 and it's on the support level of 1483 which is really a good position for buy and the next support is at 1474 for D1 chart and i believe that technical trading opportunity created here by long term buying gold at 1485.

Attachment 148766
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...640963Assalamu Alaikum
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Assalamu alaikum my dear friend hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal work it after all my dear friend you are asking right and I agree with you

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), newdream365 (Today), Yarmouk (Today), Zeref (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,893 Times in 2,041 Posts

Attachment 148766
      Good morning friends, gold from the TF H1 chart the price moves below the 20 SMA and 50 SMA, Stochastic tends to move bullish. Look for confirmation of sell opportunities at 1486.29, 1489.68 if the price is corrected to that area with potential targets in the range 1484.19 - 1480.79. Opportunity to sell can be taken if the price goes down and the support at 1480.79 is successfully broken with a potential target at around 1477.39 - 1475.29.

Bullish Alternative:
      Opportunities to buy can be taken if the price rises and the resistance around 1489.68 is successfully broken with a potential target in the range 1491.78 - 1495.18
      If a bullish signal appears before the price breaks below 1480.79, the price is likely to rise to the range 1486.29 - 1489.68
      S&R Discussion

On My Journal

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), newdream365 (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,367 Times in 2,577 Posts

Attachment 148766
      Good afternoon mate I show your gold analysis you says today your target is 1495 level I agree with you . Because last few days I show gold just try to.move with a zone between 1475 to 1500 level. And I show last day it's again broke the 1480 level support area so there are many chance to hit your target. Hope it's will give you good profit. Best of good trading.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Sardar042 (Today), Yarmouk (Today), Zeref (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,009 Times in 2,877 Posts

Attachment 148766
      Gold market is now moving down and i think if trader have very good trading plan and they find good trade setup short that will be great for them to enter into the market. I think your analysis is very good and for short time market will move up but over all market condition is bearish.

If market move up then there is very good level of resistance at 1500 area and i think from that level market will come back down and there is very good chance that market will come back down and hit 1450 area .
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), newdream365 (Today), Sardar042 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,307 Times in 1,264 Posts

Attachment 148766
      assalamu alaikum and according to me the direction you made it must be completed and you got good profit according to your predictions and I am totally agreed with your predictions my thought about gold according to me analysis and predictions the gold making bearish triangle and gold hit the level of 1497 and then we have to find some evidence and we are looking for the next target of 1460 so according to weekly analysis we have to wait the price to the level of 1440 which will be second tp hopefully we will get good profit from the trade and wish you best of luck and open your trade with sell.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 518 of 518 ... 513 516 517 518