• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 578 of 596 ... 573 576 577 578 579 580 583 ...
    Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5953

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

1. #5771 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I reckon mistakes equivalent avoiding money direction when trading and avoiding greed is real ministering for the forex traders and they should e'er try not to wee this typewrite of mistakes. At the end they faculty be fat for this. As beginner i suggest to try focus on one pair only,but trading with only one pair will limit your profit and although you would not have to work much in other currencies but if you use more than one pair you would have advantage of winning some good profit.The main mistake of most beginners is very easy to feel out and underestimate the many things that could potentially get caught up in the loss and regret, a beginner should learn a lot and never tried out an estimate of the real account because it will get rid of unnecessary costs.

2. #5772 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,238 Times in 3,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      Gold update: analysis for this week

hello guys how is going on? now a days again my financial condition is not good and i am targeting to achieve at least 600$ within next few weeks. I can see that gold price goes a long bullish and that is really important to follow the fundamental factors and news. this week is the most important week for Forex market because unemployment rate and NFP will release for USD and CAD and which can give a huge impact into USDCAD and other major pairs related to USD and CAD. Obviously gold cross 1466 last trading day but it was not cross 1467 which was a weak resistance level. I think this resistance will be broken soon after Monday market opening time and the next level target for gold could be seen at 1490 in this week.

Attachment 157208

thank you.
      hi mate i see the same thing with you that gold at this moment is on bullish domination but i think we need to be careful and aware that there might be some bearish movement to retest the support area, because gold just made a bullish movement so i think retracement often happen in this early phase of market trend reversal. so always trade with good money management.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-01-2019), FxBD (12-01-2019)

4. #5773 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 823 Posts

hello guys how is going on? now a days again my financial condition is not good and i am targeting to achieve at least 600$ within next few weeks. I can see that gold price goes a long bullish and that is really important to follow the fundamental factors and news. this week is the most important week for Forex market because unemployment rate and NFP will release for USD and CAD and which can give a huge impact into USDCAD and other major pairs related to USD and CAD. Obviously gold cross 1466 last trading day but it was not cross 1467 which was a weak resistance level. I think this resistance will be broken soon after Monday market opening time and the next level target for gold could be seen at 1490 in this week.

Attachment 157208

thank you.
      According to the technical analysis USD CAD currency pair is looking bullish the 21-day, 100-day and 200-day moving averages continue to indicate short term upward momentum in Dollar Canada, strongest in the short end.. The relative strength index (RSI) is still above neutral though the sideways movement this week has reduced its overbought position from early in the week.
      The main support is at 1.3050 with a band below ending at 1.3018, the low back to October 2018. Below that the currency pair encounters another band at 1.2900-1.2880 the extent of a series of lows late August to mid-October 2018.
      Above current levels the first obstacle is the 1.3330-1.3350 strip containing the tops in the second half of the year. It is somewhat stronger for having rejected a minor attempted breach two weeks ago.
      Between 1.3450 and 1.3475 is a band that was the upper limit for a majority of the sessions from late.
      The next minor resistance is at 1.3525 the substantive high in May. The two-and a -half year top in December 2018 at 1.3685 was largely a function of December's limited liquidity and would not make for a serious pause. Likewise the brief high at 1.3800 in June 2017 and the spike to above 1.4600 in January 2016 are both too long ago and too short to provide reference.
      AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulRehman973 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (12-01-2019)

6. #5774 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6975 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,114 Times in 7,568 Posts

Attachment 157208

thank you.
      In the first week of every month, there is a lot of high impact news for USD usually. From the reference in this week come out high impact news for usd but I do not expect any tradable movement In this month. Today I told many times whats the reason behind the behave of oil that needs to find out then we can understand the gold future. If the oil market become sustain and moving on the leg side then gold will be flying.

Dear financial wanting can persuade you to take high risk, just control that and follow rules as you follow last week.
      ▼▼▼

!!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (12-01-2019)

8. #5775 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,510 Times in 630 Posts

Attachment 157208

thank you.
      Hiii mates
      USD/CAD is most important for online earning i mean in online trading and I will suggest you to wait because the 1.3200 resistance level on USD/CAD pair is very strong and I don't think so that market can easily break that resistance level.
      So, instead of going into buy trades you should looks for the bearish trades from here with the stop loss above 1.35 resistance level. If the market rises above that resistance level then go for the buy trade and buy trade gives us profit in our life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel1798 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (12-01-2019)

10. #5776 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,131 Times in 5,138 Posts

Update: GBPUSD and gold analysis today

hello guys have a good week start today.price of GBPUSD start with a short gap, price is hanged into the moving average line at 1.2914,lowest hit at 1.2905, yes there might be a price correction happen up to 1.2875 level.even price can move at 1.2848 level because the lower support is at H4 chart is seen there. We can see there is final manufacturing PMI data will be released today and that might give a good movement of the price level of GBPUSD. we are really expecting a positive result data for GBP so my guess is that price level can hit 1.2955.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 2230
Size:  35.0 KB

gold price was hit 1464 high and lower at 1458 level today. I think there might be a bullish move up to 1475 is possible today.

11. #5777 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,643 Times in 2,279 Posts

hello guys have a good week start today.price of GBPUSD start with a short gap, price is hanged into the moving average line at 1.2914,lowest hit at 1.2905, yes there might be a price correction happen up to 1.2875 level.even price can move at 1.2848 level because the lower support is at H4 chart is seen there. We can see there is final manufacturing PMI data will be released today and that might give a good movement of the price level of GBPUSD. we are really expecting a positive result data for GBP so my guess is that price level can hit 1.2955.

Attachment 157371

gold price was hit 1464 high and lower at 1458 level today. I think there might be a bullish move up to 1475 is possible today.
      I don't think so that the Gold will roses now because the bears are dominator at the Gold that you can observed from the lower time frame while the bulls are dominator at the Cable and today again it is looking bullish because it's momentum of the bulls is rising so that's according to my opinion Cable will continued the bullish rallied movement.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-02-2019), Financial (12-02-2019), FxBD (12-02-2019), newdream365 (12-02-2019), Omoba9ce (12-02-2019), Zohay (12-02-2019)

13. #5778 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2511 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,474 Times in 3,364 Posts

Attachment 157371

GBPUSD has already shown a bearish tendency for the week with that market gap down. This gap can be seen in all GBP pairs and this shows the GBP weakness over the weekend. however, Price will most likely cover that gap upwards and hit 1.2945 major resistance level before dropping back down again so buyers of this pair should be very patient.

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

FxBD (12-02-2019), Hande (12-02-2019), Kingbizzle (12-02-2019), newdream365 (12-02-2019), Royoct (12-02-2019), Techie (12-02-2019), Zohay (12-02-2019)

15. #5779 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,183 Times in 2,811 Posts

Attachment 157371

Hello mate after long time I can post on your journal hope you arte well and enjoying your trading. I know you are most senior trader in here and always I show you can makes good profit whose example is your current analysis. I show GBP/USD open today in down side but I think it's will be continue go up. Because I show on daily chart after 20.10.2019 GBP/USd just follow zone movement between 1.2770 to 1.3000 level. I show it's already makes uptrend by reject the strong support area and now try to go up for 1.3000 level. But we know 12 December is UK election so we should trade in GBP related currency very carefully which will be good for us. Hope we will be get our new entry point very quickly.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

FxBD (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2), Zohay (12-02-2019)

17. #5780 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,576 Times in 3,670 Posts

Attachment 157371

dear brother this time I am looking that gbpusd trying to move up to fill it's gap. Most of time when any gap happened in the start of week it always filled by the market. So in this situation we should need to wear for the next distance area and the last week closing then we can enter selling positions on this currency pair. When I checked it in multi time frame then I am hundred percent sure that market will trying to move lower as per my technical analysis find so follow your trading discipline and enter in the market as seller for long targets.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

FxBD (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2), Zohay (12-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 578 of 596 ... 573 576 577 578 579 580 583 ...