• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 543 of 561 ... 538 541 542 543 544 545 548 ...
    Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5602

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,319 Times in 4,857 Posts

Updated:-----> gold bearish moved.

Hi friends, today is the final day of trading for this week, another week is going to be an end and i hope everyone is doing well.I am not frustrated right now after got the margin call in Wednesday. I have made 50$ profit in my real account yesterday and i am thinking to grab more 50$ today with a perfect buying position of gold. I am really waiting for a short term scalping if the price went down for gold into 1450 or below. i will surfing to the wave and i will try to grab my profit, i was actually made 70$ yesterday but my last trade of gold was brings me 20$ of loss. price went down to 1461 and my selling position was at 1461 that moment. we can see that price of gold is now at 1468 and a short bullish trend formed here at 1461-1468. yes this is really important for us to focus on the fundamental news for today.few of CAD and USD news will be releasing today and that will definitely give a long move for gold. i think the bearish trend might continue up to 1440 or below today.

the lower support level for W1 chart is showing at 1394 and the secondary support level already broken at 1477.

Name:  hhj.PNG
Views: 716
Size:  29.5 KB

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), balut (11-08-2019), forexguy9 (11-08-2019), Kalex (11-08-2019), king1 (11-08-2019), MoonHawk (11-08-2019), Omoba9ce (11-08-2019), Unregistered (7), Yarmouk (11-08-2019), Zee Shan (11-08-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,355 Times in 606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     

Hi friends, today is the final day of trading for this week, another week is going to be an end and i hope everyone is doing well.I am not frustrated right now after got the margin call in Wednesday. I have made 50$ profit in my real account yesterday and i am thinking to grab more 50$ today with a perfect buying position of gold. I am really waiting for a short term scalping if the price went down for gold into 1450 or below. i will surfing to the wave and i will try to grab my profit, i was actually made 70$ yesterday but my last trade of gold was brings me 20$ of loss. price went down to 1461 and my selling position was at 1461 that moment. we can see that price of gold is now at 1468 and a short bullish trend formed here at 1461-1468. yes this is really important for us to focus on the fundamental news for today.few of CAD and USD news will be releasing today and that will definitely give a long move for gold. i think the bearish trend might continue up to 1440 or below today.

the lower support level for W1 chart is showing at 1394 and the secondary support level already broken at 1477.

Attachment 152120
      Hello FxBD,morning,if i also look at my weekly chart i think Gold will try to move lower because i see my stochastic are pointing down and RSI also already below 50 so longer term Gold will move lower.

And if i look at daily chart,Gold just breaking below 100 day moving average so i think for next few days Gold will keep on moving lower.

But it is just my analysis and i hope you just follow your own analysis. Best of luck for you mate.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

FxBD (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2), Zee Shan (11-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7375 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,843 Times in 5,253 Posts

Attachment 152120
      yes, dear. The precious metal is still looking bearish and has potentials to decline further towards the level 1445. However, price needs a bit of a correction towards 1473 before another dip. Alternatively, if price breaks above 1475 and stability is maintained, then 1490 could be in the cards again.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9006 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,324 Times in 7,220 Posts

Attachment 152120
      Don't you think buying the GOLD at this moment is too risky as it made a bearish engulfing from yesterday candle? Maybe you should stick to long term selling this commodity because trend is now clear after so many days of consolidating. I'm glad you made profit in GOLD trade while others unfortunately got margin call due to its sideways behavior. Once the weekly chart confirmed that bearish candle then we may experience gap on monday as other traders will try to open position before today's market closing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Twisted

king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 152120
      yes i am alreay to tell this gold es down down and down nerver order openin buy position because marekte is running i monthly down positionso we have a good point in gold trade for huge and more profit but this time i recomend you to wait whenhe move high and then you sell and makea huge bondle of money

10. The Following User Says Thank You to king1 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,694 Times in 1,209 Posts

Attachment 152120

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,377 Times in 3,408 Posts

Attachment 152120
      Gold is now heavily down and i think market will move more down and your down trend channel will brake down side and market will reach 1450 area very soon. I think if you find good short setup that will be great for you to enter into the market and when you understand the direction that will be great and also you can manage to make lots of pips.

But you should be careful trade with good risk management system is the key for doing this business properly and when trader doing every thing right that will be great.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yarmouk For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,457 Times in 3,137 Posts

Attachment 152120
      Mate, you have to consider the pullback from 1460 level. It is clear that hold was not able to go through this level even with such a fall yesterday. This is why I'm marking 1460 as solid support level and will be looking for opportunities to buy at this low. I will only sell when there has been a confirmed breakout from this support level.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,319 Times in 4,857 Posts

Update------> GBPUSD analysis for today.

Hello my dear friends, today is the Friday and all of we are expecting our weekly bonus will be credited today.I think we can see that price of heavy bearish trend formed for GBPUSD and price went down to 1.2803 now , if we can see the support break at 1.2804 now then we will definitely see more selling pressure up to 1.2750 today. i have lost 130$ of bonus few days ago just because of GBPUSD selling form 1.2865 and it was only 1 pips of lacks which gave me the stop out.I think this is really important today to follow the CAD and USD news which will effect the price of GBPUSD.

H4 chart is showing the support level at 1.2786 and i think there is really a possibility that price can hit that level and if USD news came much positive then it might give huge selling pressure up to 1.2720 today.

Name:  899.PNG
Views: 394
Size:  32.2 KB

18. The following 14 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), ayan555 (11-08-2019), fadilah (11-08-2019), fembizz (11-08-2019), hafsa (11-08-2019), Kingbizzle (11-08-2019), Royoct (11-08-2019), Techie (11-08-2019), Unregistered (5), Yarmouk (11-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,293 Times in 2,924 Posts

Update------> GBPUSD analysis for today.

Hello my dear friends, today is the Friday and all of we are expecting our weekly bonus will be credited today.I think we can see that price of heavy bearish trend formed for GBPUSD and price went down to 1.2803 now , if we can see the support break at 1.2804 now then we will definitely see more selling pressure up to 1.2750 today. i have lost 130$ of bonus few days ago just because of GBPUSD selling form 1.2865 and it was only 1 pips of lacks which gave me the stop out.I think this is really important today to follow the CAD and USD news which will effect the price of GBPUSD.

H4 chart is showing the support level at 1.2786 and i think there is really a possibility that price can hit that level and if USD news came much positive then it might give huge selling pressure up to 1.2720 today.

Attachment 152203
      Good afternoon respected forum fellow mate so good to see your update at gbpusd mate yes now gbpusd is looking bearish and after a big and good uppish move when gbpusd move to 1.3 in this move it fall and then it stay in range between 1.28 to 1.29 but mate at that it looks bearish and now gbpusd is looking more bearish and mate I said those who love trading in gbpusd please don't waste this time and sell gbpusd as I am seeing more fall and gbpusd will go down to 1.2660

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

FxBD (11-08-2019), hafsa (11-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 543 of 561 ... 538 541 542 543 544 545 548 ...