• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164
    Results 1,631 to 1,637 of 1637

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,922 Times in 2,831 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
      Update: trading signal idea for USDCAD

Hi everyone how's your trading going on this week?It was really sad news that many members who got margin call which i saw form their journal and i wish all the best for their trading in next week.

USD index seems stable in 96.60 range today but there is some strong resistance seen also here in 96.68 and i hope it will give a bearish condition today and there is a good chance for us to sell USDCAD because it's now in 1.3198 and i think it is a good idea to sell this pair form 1.3198 and using sl at 1.3220 and tp at 1.3142.There so so many news will release today like , ADP non farm payroll change, core durable goods . I think CAD news will came positive because it seems positive for me.

i will say that old and crude oil also having good opportunity of buy form the recent position like 57.15 and 1333.

Attachment 102477

Thank you for visiting my journal and i wish all the best.
      yes mate many including me also got margin call in my bonus account so i will see next week with a new plan .

Your USDCAD analysis seems perfect according to me because me seeing that the pair is going to touch the 1.340 level which is the 200 EMA on the daily timeframe but yes we can see a good bounce from this level in this pair .If this level breaks we can see the next level at 1.3065 level and if we see the weekly chart this pair may move upto the 1.2800 level in the coming days .

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Hande (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), zahid4x (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 has a spectacular aura about MBorhan18 has a spectacular aura about MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also use moving average in my trading strategy. It is very effective. So thank you for share your trading anayisis witj moving average. I also happy that you are bangladeshi probably. I am also bangladeshi. I hope www can help one another for our successfull trading. So i hope you will share your all strategy here. I am new so i have not any knowledge to analysis the market.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MBorhan18 for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5221 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,262 Times in 3,412 Posts

Hi everyone how's your trading going on this week?It was really sad news that many members who got margin call which i saw form their journal and i wish all the best for their trading in next week.

USD index seems stable in 96.60 range today but there is some strong resistance seen also here in 96.68 and i hope it will give a bearish condition today and there is a good chance for us to sell USDCAD because it's now in 1.3198 and i think it is a good idea to sell this pair form 1.3198 and using sl at 1.3220 and tp at 1.3142.There so so many news will release today like , ADP non farm payroll change, core durable goods . I think CAD news will came positive because it seems positive for me.

i will say that old and crude oil also having good opportunity of buy form the recent position like 57.15 and 1333.

Attachment 102477

Thats true that there are some member who got margin call, but i am still surviving in this market, last time i was enter on USDCAD pair and closed my trade with profit, USDCAD pair looking downward, but today yet not break any support level and currently its moving on sideways on H4 candle based, so that i think at this time its not good idea to enter in this pair on any side, we should wait until break 1.3208 level for long position and 1.3142 level for short position and i am waiting for that.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,491 Posts

Attachment 102477

Good evening mate i hope that you are doing well
      Regarding USD/CAD pair i agree with you that selling it from 1.3192 is a very good decision and i see that the price now is around 1.3175 so i think that it will continue its moving down to 1.3150 which has a strong support so i think that taking the profits from 1.3150 level will be better because the price may go up again after touching it and you can see my analysis in the following photo :

So i see that it is better to place take profit on 1.3150 because also we have a sell saturation on stochastic indicator may support raising the price again from that strong support line so good luck to you in that trade and i hope that it reach to your target as soon as possible and if the price managed to breach the level 1.3150 this will ope the way to the price to reach to 1.3120 .

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,036 Times in 367 Posts

Attachment 102477

Dear trader i do the more loss in this pair that is why i can not trade on it and your charts is not clear please dear clean the charts and proper placed the indicator in the chart then it will be easy to predict market dear i sugest to you make your own analysis and then entr the market with the sollid reason thank you dear keep it up......

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4742 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,038 Times in 1,487 Posts

Update:

Hi everyone how is going on your trading today. As you know that i got margin call this week so i have not any balance for trading right now in my bonus account but i made some profit in my real trading account so it is really a good week for me. I will definitely wait for the bonus this week and i tried to contribute in this forum with my capability.

there are several news will release today and CAD news which is "core retail sales" and "retail sales" all are important and i think CAD news will came positive so that USDCAD will went down form the position of 1.3221 to 1.3170 or below. AS you saw the RSI indicator which will give you a long term buying signal even on BB and other trend indicator as well but i think for day trading or short trading sell can be the best option now.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  31.9 KB

Thank you very much for you visiting my journal and i wish all the best for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

fadilah (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1739 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,721 Times in 816 Posts

Update:

Hi everyone how is going on your trading today. As you know that i got margin call this week so i have not any balance for trading right now in my bonus account but i made some profit in my real trading account so it is really a good week for me. I will definitely wait for the bonus this week and i tried to contribute in this forum with my capability.

there are several news will release today and CAD news which is "core retail sales" and "retail sales" all are important and i think CAD news will came positive so that USDCAD will went down form the position of 1.3221 to 1.3170 or below. AS you saw the RSI indicator which will give you a long term buying signal even on BB and other trend indicator as well but i think for day trading or short trading sell can be the best option now.

Attachment 102691

Thank you very much for you visiting my journal and i wish all the best for you.
      hi fxDB
      "Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort"

Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164