• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 185 188 189 190
    Results 1,891 to 1,895 of 1895

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
      Update: trading condition

Hi forum members, how are you guys?Yesterday there was no such move in Forex market so many of us not get any chance or perfect setup for trading. I can see a bit slow market condition today also but we can expect some good action today because of GBP and USD high impact news is waiting during London and USA session. Technically there is a possibility that GBPUSD will rise because RSI and BB is giving such weak signal and also when you will see H4 chart last several candle had continuation of bullish trend. If you look at my running trade which totally opposite of technical trading and that is why i open my trade because i think there will be a resistance created after certain time and the price can drop below 1.3180 anytime.

Attachment 106174

i will update my trading condition if that goes into my favor and definitely in USA session there is a possibility of the drop.

Gold seems totally promising and the price reached at 1307. I said yesterday that the trend is upward and many of the traders who actually hold their position with their ego and that can brings a bigger loss.Next target of gold is 1320 soon.

Thank you very much for your visiting my journal.
      Greetings and Good Afternoon dear
      Your trades are in the loss its the bad news but here it will be better if you used the stop loss in your trades because stop loss is the only thing that will protect you from the high loss if the trade goes against you, overall trend is strong bullish trend it is just doing the correction so after the correction I think again it will fly so be careful dear
      Trade to Earn the Money, Not for the Excitement

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (Today), FxBD (Today), Hande (Today), Jahanzaib420 (Today), majaher (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff) has a brilliant future fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,701 Times in 436 Posts

Hi forum members, how are you guys?Yesterday there was no such move in Forex market so many of us not get any chance or perfect setup for trading. I can see a bit slow market condition today also but we can expect some good action today because of GBP and USD high impact news is waiting during London and USA session. Technically there is a possibility that GBPUSD will rise because RSI and BB is giving such weak signal and also when you will see H4 chart last several candle had continuation of bullish trend. If you look at my running trade which totally opposite of technical trading and that is why i open my trade because i think there will be a resistance created after certain time and the price can drop below 1.3180 anytime.

Attachment 106174

i will update my trading condition if that goes into my favor and definitely in USA session there is a possibility of the drop.

Gold seems totally promising and the price reached at 1307. I said yesterday that the trend is upward and many of the traders who actually hold their position with their ego and that can brings a bigger loss.Next target of gold is 1320 soon.

Hi FxBD , I hope the price will back again to your entry price . Unfortunately latest news about GBP about unemployment rate was positive and this serves
      the bullish technical view . I know that GBP pairs is profitable even if we traded on its correction movements but if is saw this pin par candle on H 4 , i would close
      my orders . At this moment i see now H 1 candle tries to make bearish hammer so be ready that you may at least exit without any losses .

For long time i think that GBPUSD will reach 1.3600 level . It is 2 months till now since it started this bullish trend but on long frames still not reached important levels.

Name:  GBPUSDH4.png
Views: 10
Size:  52.4 KB

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), Jahanzaib420 (Today), Youcefstyles (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,028 Times in 435 Posts

Attachment 106174

Hello my lovely brother good afternoon dear, yeah I am very well and enjoy the trading because this week i am not profitable my account is today wash its very bad for me so anyways I know the loss is the part of forex than I am now active in the market analysis and see the market movement are you right dear gbpusd is ready to go down long term just wait you any conformation than you placed the again one trade sell in this pair.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (Today), FxBD (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,715 Times in 336 Posts

Attachment 106174

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Gold rose in the US and global markets on Monday, extending gains for the second day in a row, supported by the dollar's slide to a three-week low against a basket of currencies and lower yields on US Treasuries as federal interest rates increase this year.

Gold is trading at a very detailed and important point in the upcoming gold rally. If the price breaks the strong resistance line at 1305 and the closing above it is an opportunity to buy with targets of 1315 and then 1325. If the price remains below these levels and stability below it, 1275 levels again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to android For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello good afternoon my dear friend. For pair GBP/USD i also see that it probably will going to bearish, my analysis are because the price make engulf of the last low and right now making retrace in the strong level that already making strong bearish before.
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to enlight For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 185 188 189 190