• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 316 of 316 ... 311 314 315 316
    Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3160

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6782 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,582 Times in 3,899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      Update: gold analysis

Hi mates i hope everyone is doing well right now and in holiday it's really boring time for us. I saw some of you guys are trading during holiday because crypto currencies having no holiday. But i am really scared of trading crypto currencies because they are very much sensitive and moving so high. I will definitely wait for the market opening in Monday and this week can be a nice week because several high impact news will be releasing and i am very much good at news trading. Yesterday i made 52$ profit with GBPUSD here it and i hope i will be processed in Monday finance dept working hours.

Attachment 120450

thanks.
      Congratulations on your profits, mate. Yes, you should get same processed by Monday.
      I have the same fear of trading cryptocurrencies. The huge spread is a big problem especially if you are involved in scalping. Trading the currencies, especially the majors is my best bet.
      Well, we can only wish the crypto traders the best of luck in their trading efforts.
      Have a great weekend, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Mehvish hyat (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mehvish hyat is just really nice Mehvish hyat is just really nice Mehvish hyat is just really nice Mehvish hyat is just really nice Mehvish hyat is just really nice Mehvish hyat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update: gold analysis

Hi mates i hope everyone is doing well right now and in holiday it's really boring time for us. I saw some of you guys are trading during holiday because crypto currencies having no holiday. But i am really scared of trading crypto currencies because they are very much sensitive and moving so high. I will definitely wait for the market opening in Monday and this week can be a nice week because several high impact news will be releasing and i am very much good at news trading. Yesterday i made 52$ profit with GBPUSD here it and i hope i will be processed in Monday finance dept working hours.

Attachment 120450

thanks.
      Hello my lovely and sweet friend good night. I hope you are ready today market is closed Just here to holidays is start the most theatres are very are very are very boring in today's holiday full vehicle market is open then they are not understood that demand is very bad and reading is very badly so this is I am asking for your holidays very important.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehvish hyat For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,426 Times in 532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      Congratulations on your profits, mate. Yes, you should get same processed by Monday.
      I have the same fear of trading cryptocurrencies. The huge spread is a big problem especially if you are involved in scalping. Trading the currencies, especially the majors is my best bet.
      Well, we can only wish the crypto traders the best of luck in their trading efforts.
      Have a great weekend, mate.
      hi bro
      The British Pound tried to advance during the Thursday session as we continue to form something from the bottom below, but I think this has more to do with the Federal Reserve than anything else. The British pound is exposed to a lot of pressure, and I think we are trying to form a kind of base. I think that as long as we do not get some kind of silly advertising about Breakcast, we may continue to find buyers for slow action.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,120 Times in 2,745 Posts

Update: EURUSD analysis

Hi guys it's a weekend and i hope everyone is enjoying your day. I am doing well because i made some good profit last Friday and i have only target to make 50$ profit in this week and that would be enough for me. After a long time i am thinking about trading EURUSD now because i think the price is stable at 1.1207 so there will be a nice chance that price will goes below 1.1100 in this week. I will think about go for a long term trading and if USD news came positive like last week then definitely the down trend can push it to below 1.1100. I will definitely think about entry at 1.1230-1.1190 level and target should be 40-60 pips.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 102
Size:  32.0 KB

Thanks.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), bappy4x (Today), Financial (Today), forexguy9 (Today), keepcalm (Today), Unregistered (1), Zeref (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,812 Times in 2,019 Posts

Hi guys it's a weekend and i hope everyone is enjoying your day. I am doing well because i made some good profit last Friday and i have only target to make 50$ profit in this week and that would be enough for me. After a long time i am thinking about trading EURUSD now because i think the price is stable at 1.1207 so there will be a nice chance that price will goes below 1.1100 in this week. I will think about go for a long term trading and if USD news came positive like last week then definitely the down trend can push it to below 1.1100. I will definitely think about entry at 1.1230-1.1190 level and target should be 40-60 pips.

Attachment 120464

Thanks.

Good Morning my dear mate! Nice to meet you mate again here! Whatever, Today I see no one is updating the journal, just seen that you have updated your journal.
      Good to hear that you have done good profit, I mean its great that last week on Friday you have done consecutive withdrawal request which is indicating that you are a great trader at all. Can you imagine mate? If you have $2K capital ! I am sure you can make minimum $100 profit in day.

From this prediction, I guess that you will put this prediction on Guess Contest too! Since long time I am not getting your name on Guess Contest though it seems that the participants increasing day by day on Guess Contest.

From my opinion, we may see some gap from EURUSD pair to bearish trend where we have look that before closing the market the EURUSD price seemed to make bearish trend. Overall, I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities from EURUSD pair after opening the market on Next day. Have a great weekend my dear mate!

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Financial (Today), forexguy9 (Today), FxBD (Today), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,426 Times in 532 Posts

Attachment 120464

Thanks.
      For the third day in a row, the EUR / USD loses its recent gains of 1.1343 and stabilized around 1.1269 support at the time of writing the analysis and ahead of the release of US Retail Sales figures. As we previously predicted, stability without psychological support increases bearish pressure on the pair and warns of a stronger bearish move ahead. The Dollar has shrugged off the recent US economic data and has increased investors' appetite for security as concerns over the Trump Wuxi meeting fail to end the global trade dispute.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (Today), FxBD (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6782 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,582 Times in 3,899 Posts

Attachment 120464

Thanks.
      Good morning, mate. The weekend is going smoothly with me. Thanks for asking. How is yours going? I believe you are catching fun ahead of market opening. Do enjoy yourself, mate.
      Yes, I agree with your view on the eurusd currency pair. Though I have open buy trades on the pair, the downside is having better prospects. I might have to edge my positions if price drops to 1.1185.
      Enjoy the rest of the weekend, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Financial (Today), FxBD (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,600 Times in 1,066 Posts

Attachment 120464

Thanks.
      Hello dear,
      Good morning my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your weekend with your family and enjoying a lot of. First of all I want to say congratulations that you are able to manage some big profit last Friday after getting Margin Call. but, you must have need to do trade with minimum risk in this week and try to compound your bonus because compounding is really a great idea to make some big profit and enjoy our life like a professional trader.
      Overall if we talk about the technical analysis of euro USD than I want to say that be ready for selling it for long term target and I am looking that in this weekly candle market giving me clearly prediction that now its next future will be 1.09 and then 1.05.
      Wish you good luck my dear for a successful trading career always focus on long-term analysis.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), keepcalm (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      In_Love

keepcalm is just really nice keepcalm is just really nice keepcalm is just really nice keepcalm is just really nice keepcalm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 120464

Thanks.
      Hi mate Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine happy and enjoy the holiday de and you are very e well and good performance. Today is a market close and Monday the market open and start the trade I hope EURUSD pair long term trading and good profit sell the and long term of target of good opportunity. wow congratulation you are profit Friday and wish you good luck dear.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to keepcalm For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref is a splendid one to behold Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 543 Posts

Attachment 120464

Thanks.
      Good afternoon, the dominant ride is actually enough guys. Seeing the previous weekly close candle is bullish equelfing. So the current decline has the potential for even higher increases. I will try to take a buy around the 1.11800 level. Because there is a weekly pinch candle that makes the rally pattern of the base rally. So the price retrace for the wide open up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 316 of 316 ... 311 314 315 316