• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 789 of 846 ... 784 787 788 789 790 791 794 ...
    Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 8451

Thread: tender's - Trading journal

1. #7881 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 45,967 Times in 13,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tender     
      Update: gold analysis today

hello guys this is another trading day start, we can see lots of movement today , price of GBPUSD having big drop earlier and now we can see usd index having good gain up to 99.60 level from 99.00 so gold price goes down at 1604 lowest from 1623.If we can see that price of USD index goes up again cross 100+ then price of gold must have to goes down below 1590. i think if this trend continue we might see that price level can hit 1580 today easily.

Attachment 181923
      It may come true that gold will is getting ready to exit from his ranging territory (1633 to 1695). The aggressive traders place their entry might be. At the market value 1617 side by side three candles today created a barricade that works as strong resistance which pushed the price downside. my dear, I am looking gold more downside 1575 not 1590. remember before time 1588 is his support. It is nice time to sell the pice that you traced in your analysis on the gold market.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-31-2020), tender (03-31-2020)

3. #7882 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,133 Posts

recent trade of gold and crude oil gives me good profit and i made a perfect entry on buy of crude oil few hours ago and got my success and defiantly the tendency is going up now. tomorrow many things can happen ,me trump and mr kim meeting can give a solution of the nuclear deal and the highly possibility to impact on Forex market and definitely if the deal favor for USA USD index will go up and related pairs of usd will move huge.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Meeka for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-31-2020), tender (03-31-2020)

5. #7883 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,128 Times in 494 Posts

hello guys this is another trading day start, we can see lots of movement today , price of GBPUSD having big drop earlier and now we can see usd index having good gain up to 99.60 level from 99.00 so gold price goes down at 1604 lowest from 1623.If we can see that price of USD index goes up again cross 100+ then price of gold must have to goes down below 1590. i think if this trend continue we might see that price level can hit 1580 today easily.

Attachment 181923
      Yes dear gbpusd pair dropped earlier but now it is rising while USD is going to downtown. Gold is also declining. It is very important that USD is going in which direction because USD effect other currencies.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abdul Rauf Malhi for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (04-01-2020), tender (03-31-2020)

7. #7884 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,729 Posts

Attachment 181923
      Assalam Walekum will be all right and let me tell you that above me you will be fine and let me tell you that according to me GBPUSD will die Want to do If you want to put a tray in it, if you want to put a tray in it, then I should put one down at this time so that you can profit in it. And you must share your knowledge with us So that we too can get to know about it and we can read the best traders It is good that we tell you again and again that you keep your knowledge and share it with the run GBPUSD immortalized gown looks like you can get the best of it by putting it down below. Thanks

Gold is the to go down and if you want to train in it, then you should put it down My only Mathura is that you should share your words with us in Gorakhpur so that we too can get some information about it. I think that gold is going to touch 1630 if you trade in it And if you want to put in it, then one with me you should go down in it so that you And you must share your knowledge experience with us. To get some information about between And ambe able to open the best trade trade

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Paro12 for this useful post.

tender (03-31-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #7885 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,312 Times in 3,329 Posts

Attachment 181923
      Now gold is showing bearish moment. Dear today I earned good profit from selling gold. Now once again I am selling gold and I hope it will move to my side. According to my experience gold market will move to the price level of 1585. Hope very soon I will achieve my target and I will be able to withdraw some profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir ahmed For This Useful Post:

tender (03-31-2020)

11. #7886 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus has a reputation beyond repute Rankplus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,225 Times in 754 Posts

Update: GBPUSD analysis for today

Hi traders this is wonderful week now because starting day there was not much volatility and high pace was seen so everyone getting relaxed now. I have seen that few of your guys made profit and some got their withdrawal today.yes obviously trading GBPUSD is really much easier now because it was showing bullish trend but a big swing back was seen to . price got down below 1.2360 from 1.2484 level yesterday. I think today's market will show some big movement. chart is clearly showing a long bullish trend possibility for daily chart.

Attachment 181777

let me know your opinion about today's market prediction.
      Hey.
      Well it's not wonderful week because we still have cronavirus tension around the world.
      Well in my opinion the market is gone tired after moving to much in previous weeks but now all pairs seems moving as normal so it's a good thing.
      According to your chart gbp usd will gonna go up and it's a good analysis.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rankplus For This Useful Post:

tender (03-31-2020)

13. #7887 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi has a reputation beyond repute sarslanrizvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,057 Times in 656 Posts

Update: GBPUSD analysis for today

Hi traders this is wonderful week now because starting day there was not much volatility and high pace was seen so everyone getting relaxed now. I have seen that few of your guys made profit and some got their withdrawal today.yes obviously trading GBPUSD is really much easier now because it was showing bullish trend but a big swing back was seen to . price got down below 1.2360 from 1.2484 level yesterday. I think today's market will show some big movement. chart is clearly showing a long bullish trend possibility for daily chart.

Attachment 181777

let me know your opinion about today's market prediction.
      Hello my dear friend! i like your GBPUSD analysis. You have got this absolutely right. The USD index has rose to a significant level. The GBPUSD pair is currently reflecting bullish trend on the charts on D1 frame. The prices are expected to retain some positive stance in the coming times.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sarslanrizvi For This Useful Post:

tender (03-31-2020)

15. #7888 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,209 Times in 7,164 Posts

update: gold analysis today.

Hello guys how are you all? today is really important day of the week, there is lots of important news will be released. already we can see that price of gold hit back 1567 from 1600 level. yes obviously i think price of gold will goes down below 1500 soon.as we can see there was a good gain for USD index from last few days and price hit back 99.99 last day. gold price is really moving good now because previously price was halted at 1620 level. technically a there is a selling pressure continue and price is moving at 1595 at this moment so another selling chance is waiting for us now.

Name: ii.PNG Views: 384 Size: 27.9 KB

16. The following 17 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-01-2020), Angelina17 (04-01-2020), Faryadali (04-01-2020), ghulammujtaba (04-01-2020), Honey Bee (04-02-2020), Humor (04-01-2020), Luckytrader111 (04-01-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-01-2020), Nasiralvi (04-01-2020), Pops (04-01-2020), Unregistered (6), younasmialvi (04-01-2020)

17. #7889 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,849 Times in 3,970 Posts

Hello guys how are you all? today is really important day of the week, there is lots of important news will be released. already we can see that price of gold hit back 1567 from 1600 level. yes obviously i think price of gold will goes down below 1500 soon.as we can see there was a good gain for USD index from last few days and price hit back 99.99 last day. gold price is really moving good now because previously price was halted at 1620 level. technically a there is a selling pressure continue and price is moving at 1595 at this moment so another selling chance is waiting for us now.

Attachment 182207
      Now the Gold is at the resistance and if the Gold will drops now with the strong bearish tendency than it will touched the 1550 again and maybe crossed this also but it if it rises and crossed the 1600 than I think it will touched the 1650 and the 1670 this week because last week it made the bullish engulfing candle so I think it will rises.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (04-01-2020), shazi12 (04-01-2020), tender (04-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

19. #7890 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,907 Times in 944 Posts

Attachment 182207
      Yes my dear friends it is golden, so it is really very downward movement. If you open a trade in gold and want to profit from gold then you should open the trade in gold using . Any friend of mine who has knowledge and experience about gold would open a very good trade in it and earn a very good profit.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to shazi12 for this useful post.

Humor (04-01-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-01-2020), tender (04-01-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 789 of 846 ... 784 787 788 789 790 791 794 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 20