• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 788 of 845 ... 783 786 787 788 789 790 793 ...
    Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8450

Thread: tender's - Trading journal

1. #7871 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,184 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tender     
      update: USDJPY trend today.

Hello guys how is going on your trading? we can see much stable position of Forex market today. form last few weeks Forex market was moving like crazy and several times market was crashed. today's market is totally stable and lots of perfect trading opportunity was created. I think trader made profit with USDCAD buying today. we were expecting that price of USDJPY will hit below 107.00 soon but seems totally wrong prediction and now it crossed 108.00+ . i think the more we will see USD index will get down price of USDJPY will down. soon this could give a dramatic movement so selling would be the best way to make profit now a days.

Attachment 181740
      We must try to see the market with deep eyes and i see that now suddenly everyone are trading Usd/Cad and why because now it's clear that Usd/Cad is in a bullish trend and it is now on 1.4149 level, and the current fall that we are seeing is just temporary or just a correction and once the correction is over then i think that will bounce back up and will resume it bullish trend again and then it will benefit the buyers,if we see the H1 then we will have idea what we can do on this situation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckytrader111 For This Useful Post:

tender (03-30-2020)

3. #7872 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,045 Times in 1,680 Posts

Hello guys how is going on your trading? we can see much stable position of Forex market today. form last few weeks Forex market was moving like crazy and several times market was crashed. today's market is totally stable and lots of perfect trading opportunity was created. I think trader made profit with USDCAD buying today. we were expecting that price of USDJPY will hit below 107.00 soon but seems totally wrong prediction and now it crossed 108.00+ . i think the more we will see USD index will get down price of USDJPY will down. soon this could give a dramatic movement so selling would be the best way to make profit now a days.

Attachment 181740
      Yes dear friend you are absolutely right saying to day unspecified movement of currency most of people says that GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pair is moving upwards position but today these currency pair target is moving down position and USDJPY moving upwards position, so we should wait tomorrow what is situation of forex trading market than start trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anum zahid For This Useful Post:

tender (03-30-2020)

5. #7873 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,098 Times in 2,664 Posts

Attachment 181740
      To be honest, I also monitor the movement of the 2 pairs. Especially the USD pair is moving bullish, I expect this pair to touch the 108.32 level and return for sales, but if I look forward to 109.30 for further sales. If it continues to bullish upwards it's impossible. Stochastik is still in decline.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-30-2020), tender (03-30-2020)

7. #7874 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

nomi99 is just really nice nomi99 is just really nice nomi99 is just really nice nomi99 is just really nice nomi99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 181740

The US dollar has initially plunged against the Japanese yen during the trading session on Monday, but then turned around to show signs of life again. By doing so, itís very obvious that the market is trying to stabilize near the ¥108 level, an area that has been important in the past.
      The US dollar has plunged initially against the Japanese yen but then turned around to rally, only to pull back a bit from there. This type of back-and-forth trading during the session shows that at least there are buyers out there willing to jump in. At this point, the best trade is probably simply wait for the daily candlestick to form, can follow whichever direction the market moves at that point. In other words, if we break above the high of the day during the trading session, then itís time to start buying and perhaps aiming towards the ¥111 level above. On the other hand, if we break down below the lows of the trading session, we probably go looking towards the ¥105 level again.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ghlight=nomi99

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nomi99 For This Useful Post:

tender (03-30-2020)

9. #7875 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,046 Times in 2,425 Posts

Attachment 181740
      I think there is no better option for the USD at the moment other than looking out for any currency which is going value against it because at the moment the USD is getting too weak and its more likely to keep losing value until this health issue starts getting better

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

tender (03-30-2020)

11. #7876 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,209 Times in 7,164 Posts

Update: GBPUSD analysis for today

Hi traders this is wonderful week now because starting day there was not much volatility and high pace was seen so everyone getting relaxed now. I have seen that few of your guys made profit and some got their withdrawal today.yes obviously trading GBPUSD is really much easier now because it was showing bullish trend but a big swing back was seen to . price got down below 1.2360 from 1.2484 level yesterday. I think today's market will show some big movement. chart is clearly showing a long bullish trend possibility for daily chart.

Name: y.PNG Views: 20 Size: 27.1 KB

let me know your opinion about today's market prediction.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

Bossking (03-31-2020), loaded-prof (03-30-2020), Rankplus (03-31-2020), sarslanrizvi (03-31-2020), tahir ahmed (03-31-2020), Unregistered (2)

13. #7877 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,106 Times in 1,563 Posts

Update: GBPUSD analysis for today

Hi traders this is wonderful week now because starting day there was not much volatility and high pace was seen so everyone getting relaxed now. I have seen that few of your guys made profit and some got their withdrawal today.yes obviously trading GBPUSD is really much easier now because it was showing bullish trend but a big swing back was seen to . price got down below 1.2360 from 1.2484 level yesterday. I think today's market will show some big movement. chart is clearly showing a long bullish trend possibility for daily chart.

Attachment 181777

let me know your opinion about today's market prediction.
      yes, the gbp/usd currency combination made some decent moves and the traders who got it right made some good money. well, now i see price is still falling. i want to see a break of 1.2450 before i could be comfortable buying this pair. the bears are not relenting in their efforts to pull price further down towards 1.2000.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

tender (03-31-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #7878 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,209 Times in 7,164 Posts

Update: gold analysis today

hello guys this is another trading day start, we can see lots of movement today , price of GBPUSD having big drop earlier and now we can see usd index having good gain up to 99.60 level from 99.00 so gold price goes down at 1604 lowest from 1623.If we can see that price of USD index goes up again cross 100+ then price of gold must have to goes down below 1590. i think if this trend continue we might see that price level can hit 1580 today easily.

Name: j.PNG Views: 18 Size: 32.8 KB

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-31-2020), amiron56 (03-31-2020), Chunky (03-31-2020), Mian gee (03-31-2020), tahir ahmed (03-31-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #7879 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Doubtful

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,439 Times in 2,264 Posts

hello guys this is another trading day start, we can see lots of movement today , price of GBPUSD having big drop earlier and now we can see usd index having good gain up to 99.60 level from 99.00 so gold price goes down at 1604 lowest from 1623.If we can see that price of USD index goes up again cross 100+ then price of gold must have to goes down below 1590. i think if this trend continue we might see that price level can hit 1580 today easily.

Attachment 181923

o great sir my take profit is already hit at the 1612 and the gold move backward position for the seller side of the 1601 touching and then again pulled backward for the 1609 and now i want to say tat it will be more down for the target of the below the 1600 and for the 1590 in this day i mena today target for it will

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-31-2020), Lucky boy (04-03-2020), tender (03-31-2020)

19. #7880 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1003 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,167 Times in 4,655 Posts

Attachment 181923
      Hello to dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine there and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some reasonable profits. Your opinion about the precious metal gold are technically very sound and according to the current situation based on reality. This pair from the start of this week is in sideways movement so ranging slightly above the 1600 level. According to my opinion in the coming this pair will go down and support is 1580 level. No doubt gold is the profitable metal but very risky to trade with gold because it gives you big loss when market not favors you.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-31-2020), amiron56 (03-31-2020), tender (03-31-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 788 of 845 ... 783 786 787 788 789 790 793 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 20