radex78 will become famous soon enough radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jurido     
      to my knowledge, this ea can only be used on the backtest
      Sometimes ea created only for backtest trading only and not work on real trading, you need contact owner to get full version, and usually this ea is for sale and not free, because as owner they created ea for make money and they selling ea with aim to get money, although not sure these product is profigtabale or not because sometimes as marketing ea they giving fake proof trading as evidence if ea working good, in this business if not carefully maybe will traped in scam people

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,208 Posts

It's a pretty dangerous system. I'm talking about Martingale. Is it very important to have a lot of money in the account there if I'm not mistaken? I know that with this trading system, more and more money is at risk. In fact, I'm not sure if Martingale is a trading system or a gambling system? This is important to clarify. To believe such dangerously risky transactions on an automatic system seems too much to me now and I personally would not do so.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Fxnewboy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

4. #13 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fxnewboy     
      It's a pretty dangerous system. I'm talking about Martingale. Is it very important to have a lot of money in the account there if I'm not mistaken? I know that with this trading system, more and more money is at risk. In fact, I'm not sure if Martingale is a trading system or a gambling system? This is important to clarify. To believe such dangerously risky transactions on an automatic system seems too much to me now and I personally would not do so.
      in some broker have cent account, that no always have bigger balance for use this strategy. if with auto with just 1 order and have profit maybe still have mistake so the coder sometime add this strategy for use money management and see how much will needed balance with the symbol pair if add this strategy, yahh we know many fail with this strategy, but if we see in daily candlestick/chart, we can make trick for take sell only or buy only with set parameter distance pip will add order again.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2