• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97

Thread: Omoba9ce's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6609 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,943 Times in 4,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      EURCAD SELL TRADE
      Hello all, it is the last trading day of the week and I hope we all did well in performance this week?
      For today, I have spotted a nice set up on EURCAD chart and I am trading this.

So price has found a ceiling around 1.5200 and if you look at the yellow zone in my chart below you will see how price has rejected this resistance area three times already. Therefore, I am expecting this resistance to hold and price to bounce again and move down to the target shown by the arrow.

Today is big day for both the Euro and Canadian dollar because there is EUR German flash manufacturing and services PMI scheduled for 8:30am GMT, and CAD Core retail sales and CPI scheduled for 12:30pm GMT respectively. This will surely provide volatility to this pair EC and I am prepared to trade it.
      I am short at 1.5196 and my short target is 1.5126. I will be monitoring this very closely and if news causes price to break this resistance, I will close trade.
      Please guys, share your thoughts and analysis on this pair, thanks!
      Attachment 106839
      Greetings and Good morning, Omoba9ce. Today on the economic calendar there are data releases for EUR and CAD, good choice for trading EUR/CAD. It's just trading on Fridays, data releases sometimes don't match reality and tend to be the opposite. Observing EUR/CAD on your chart then i prefer to be on CAD side. I see double top and the price is around Resistance level area, today's CAD forecast data is much better compared to EUR. EUR/CAD on H1 chart formed Rising Wedge pattern, the possibility price will move downward below 1.5200. It's just current price almost reaching Resistance level at 1.5221 so this also allows prices to test Resistance level. I think it would be better to wait for the news release in New York session. Good luck and Happy Weekend.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bocahedan (Today), enlight (Today), MartyFish (Today)

3. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,332 Times in 601 Posts

EURCAD SELL TRADE
      Hello all, it is the last trading day of the week and I hope we all did well in performance this week?

So price has found a ceiling around 1.5200 and if you look at the yellow zone in my chart below you will see how price has rejected this resistance area three times already. Therefore, I am expecting this resistance to hold and price to bounce again and move down to the target shown by the arrow.

Today is big day for both the Euro and Canadian dollar because there is EUR German flash manufacturing and services PMI scheduled for 8:30am GMT, and CAD Core retail sales and CPI scheduled for 12:30pm GMT respectively. This will surely provide volatility to this pair EC and I am prepared to trade it.
      I am short at 1.5196 and my short target is 1.5126. I will be monitoring this very closely and if news causes price to break this resistance, I will close trade.
      Attachment 106839
      Yes dear trader your analysis are very good, we can see triple top rejection in 4 hour timeframe. And also we can see ascending flag with diversion which also give us confidence to sell that pair but also keep an eye on the high impact news against EUR. So be careful and Best of luck.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

enlight (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURCAD SELL TRADE

Attachment 106839

Hello Good Morning Omoba9ce, that is good place to put sell order but don't forget it looks like strong level but the more it tested the more it will become week, so the more chances it will going to break and go even more high or just make fakeout and going back again below, keep your stop lose tight. it already make engulf the low in (1.5048 or rectangle in my chart)before and there are chance it want to go bearish again so be careful. Good luck on your trade.
      Attached Images  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enlight For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97