• Reply to thread
    Page 299 of 299 ... 294 297 298 299
    Results 2,981 to 2,983 of 2983

Thread: Omoba9ce's - Trading journal

1. #2981 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,617 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce     
      EURUSD Buy Trade Update
      Hello and good day to all traders. It's a new trading week and I'm sure we have all had some time to rest and prepare for this week's activities. Let's get down to sharing analysis and contributions.

First on my list today is EURUSD. As you all know, I opened a buy position in this pair last Friday and was in good profit when market closed. I left this trade open because price was still far from my take profit. However, the market open with a huge 30 pips gap downwards and so my trade is back to entry level.

1.0795 is still solid resistance zone and if price is able to hit this level, I'll be looking for opportunities to buy even more. What do you think about EURUSD direction this week guys?
      EURUSD Now:
      Attachment 174961

EURUSD Friday:
      Attachment 174963
      If i look on EURUSD chart,i think it will try to move higher in next few hours because when i see H1 chart of EURUSD i see that my stochastic oscillator are trying to pointing up but currently EURUSD are between 50 and 200 period moving average on H1 chart so the up movement will be limited if EURUSD still can't break above 200 period moving average.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

AbdullahFX (Today), bocahedan (Today), derenfx (Today), HaroldKumar (Today), Mahnoor jee (02-24-2020), Omoba9ce (Yesterday), orgil (Today), SarahVina (Today), Zhivanya (Today)

3. #2982 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,664 Times in 9,002 Posts

EURUSD Buy Trade Update
      Hello and good day to all traders. It's a new trading week and I'm sure we have all had some time to rest and prepare for this week's activities. Let's get down to sharing analysis and contributions.

First on my list today is EURUSD. As you all know, I opened a buy position in this pair last Friday and was in good profit when market closed. I left this trade open because price was still far from my take profit. However, the market open with a huge 30 pips gap downwards and so my trade is back to entry level.

1.0795 is still solid resistance zone and if price is able to hit this level, I'll be looking for opportunities to buy even more. What do you think about EURUSD direction this week guys?
      EURUSD Now:
      Attachment 174961

EURUSD Friday:
      Attachment 174963
      Hi man, how are you? I am happy that your now back in this forum. Your trading analysis is very good as that works very well and who follows that they win with the trades. But I am not bullish with the eurusd price because the euro is very weaker due to coronavirus and its effect will be longer. Just follow gold this is only for the virus problem. So I expect eurusd will touch 1.0482.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (02-24-2020), Omoba9ce (Yesterday)

5. #2983 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee has a brilliant future Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 449 Posts

EURUSD Buy Trade Update

EURUSD Now:
      Attachment 174961

EURUSD Friday:
      Attachment 174963
      EUR USD is trading and the value of 1.0820 at this time and it is the in between value of today lowest value which was 1.0804 and highest value which was 1.0842 so it is in between the highest and lowest value and it's difficult to analysis that where it will go in the next but maximum chances that it will go upward and we'll go to the value of 1.0900 so I will suggest buy trade on this currency pair.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-24-2020), Mian gee (02-24-2020), Omoba9ce (Yesterday), Wadda (02-24-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 299 of 299 ... 294 297 298 299