• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 133 of 146 ... 128 131 132 133 134 135 138 ...
    Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1453

Thread: Omoba9ce's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,480 Times in 2,146 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade
      Hello wonderful traders, I thank you all for your analysis and efforts in keeping this journal active. This morning, I have already opened a buy trade in AUDUSD so let's get down to the details.

AUDUSD had a retracement last week after a deep dive downwards to touch 0.6678. Price retraced nicely to touch 0.6820 just as I expected but now it has pullbacked a little so I see another opportunity to buy and target 0.6820 level again.

The Support zones on H1 are represented in my chart with rectangles and my arrived line shows my 60 pips target. I'm long at 0.6764 and my TP is at 0.6820 with a SL at 0.6730.
      Name:  Screenshot_20190813-062328.png
Views: 816
Size:  132.7 KB

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,935 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce     
      AUDUSD Buy Trade
      Hello wonderful traders, I thank you all for your analysis and efforts in keeping this journal active. This morning, I have already opened a buy trade in AUDUSD so let's get down to the details.

AUDUSD had a retracement last week after a deep dive downwards to touch 0.6678. Price retraced nicely to touch 0.6820 just as I expected but now it has pullbacked a little so I see another opportunity to buy and target 0.6820 level again.

The Support zones on H1 are represented in my chart with rectangles and my arrived line shows my 60 pips target. I'm long at 0.6764 and my TP is at 0.6820 with a SL at 0.6730.
      Attachment 132202
      morning friends, related to AUDUSD pair, I think today is likely to continue weakening again, where yesterday the pair failed to break the 50 SMA so that the pair turned weaker. however, we also need to be vigilant because the tension of the trade war between the United States and China is heating up again and allowing the USD currency to melmah, where when the USD weakens normally AUDUSD tends to move higher.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,684 Times in 960 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      Hello dear Omoba,
      Have a great day up to you dear fellow. I already made my analysis for the major pair AUDUSD is that i am watching for Long on the AUDUSD as long as the pair is above the 0.6750 level i am long on AUDUSD and target up to 0.6790 and 0.6840 below 0.6750 watching for further short positions.

Name:  Screenshot_33.png
Views: 22
Size:  25.3 KB

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,202 Times in 963 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      yes of course AUD USD currency pair is trading in the bullish trend because the market now making the Head and shoulder pattern in the daily time frame or you can say the H4 time frame according to the technical analysis exam 1ma to trade in the market.
      I will suggest that market will make the higher in the upcoming snare use 0.67 008 the best support area and also market is heading towards the 0.69 900 area in the coming days.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,960 Times in 2,606 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      AUDUSD bounced off its support at 0.67458 where it could potentially rise further to 0.68184.
      Trading CFDs on margin carries high risk.
      Losses can exceed the initial investment so please ensure you fully
      understand the risks.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), taifen (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,499 Times in 1,151 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      Good Morning dear fiend hope so you are fine and dong great in Trading as well. You are right mate audusd make lower and now it's going to up side once again and it's retracement hope soon it will start falling again and overall trend in audusd is down. But now it's looking dangerous. Good luck friend.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

fragile (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,795 Times in 3,943 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      Good morning how are you? I hope you are good and having some good time well agree with you Audusd has made very nice hammer on h4 chart and according to the price action this pair will go up so best to take buy entry will hopefully give you good profit
      Wish you all the best thanks for sharing your analysis here I hope many will get concern on this pair from your analysis
      Attached Images  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-14-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), kanyB1 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,178 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      that looks very promising and am very hopeful it might work out well, but there is need to be cautious as the fib and moving average is creating some form of resistance and that will likely make the pair to fall if not broken and that's why i think there is need for us to exercise some good patience.
      Name:  AUDUSDH1u.png
Views: 14
Size:  36.8 KB

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,163 Times in 2,276 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      Good morning mate, i will only like to warn you that you should not try to make the buying trade for Audusd, it will be most likely that you are making mistakes. This is the currency pair that has the tendency to be falling over and over again. And when you make the buy trade on this pair, it will make you to lose. What i am looking towards on this is how it will get to 0.6598 as quickly as possible, that is what i will aim for as long as it maintain its current bearish structure.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,540 Times in 1,639 Posts

AUDUSD Buy Trade

Attachment 132202
      Dear trader you say about this pair will move to up side and as you shown in your chart that it will go to up side but i am not agree with you because the trend of this pair is down side and it is contusly going to down side and we should to find the signal on this pair to sell side only and thank you for sharing your analysis with us....................

Name:  Screenshot_636.png
Views: 33
Size:  35.7 KB

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

jamil087 (08-13-2019), Omoba9ce (08-13-2019), Yarmouk (08-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 133 of 146 ... 128 131 132 133 134 135 138 ...