• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What are the proper way to get maximum profit from Forex market ?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7760 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,089 Times in 3,233 Posts

Default What are the proper way to get maximum profit from Forex market ?

Is there any proper way by which the traders can get max profit from the Forex market? As i feel that traders always get max losses and min profit .Please do share with us your valuable comments in this matter
      Last edited by Aviz; 10-17-2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: using question mark

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,435 Times in 1,051 Posts

well in the Forex trading market, i believe also that we can get maximum profit and minimum profit in the forex trading market, but i think mostly this depend on our trading style or trading strategy.
      how do we get a maximum profit from the market?
      personally i use to follow the trend, and by doing this, it has to begin by spotting a trend as early as possible, and either by trading the support and resistance following the trend the the later. believe me this require lot of patience.
      getting minimum profit is by taking few pips from a trend, this could be for many reason, maybe the risk the traders took is high, or afraid of loosing.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,498 Times in 938 Posts

To get maximum profit from forex trading is to utilize good opportunities come across in the market. There is a saying that opportunity come but once, and when a trsder see such opportunity in the forex market he should put it to maximum use in order to get maximum profit. Other ways to get maximum profit in the market are:
      1. allowing our profit to run and hit our target just the way we normally allow our losses to run. To get maximum profit a trader should avoid taking profit before it hits his target so that he can ensure he maximize the use of that opportunity.
      2. Having a good trading strategy would also help a trader to get maximum profit from the market as the strategy would always give him high winning rate in the market thereby maximizing profit taking.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Banker will become famous soon enough Banker will become famous soon enough Banker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The proper way to get maximum profit from the forex market is to learn its basics to advance knowledge and then do more and more practice on demo account. Select a professional teacher who can guide you properly and give you an up to date knowledge about forex trading. Be hard working, consistent and loyal to your business. Try to find the best entry points to start your trades in forex market. Always stay tuned. Keep a deep eye on world news which really do a very special impact on forex business. Always watch your trades. Donot let your trading screen for a while. Always consult your forex teacher and senior traders for current and future market situation.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      518 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,402 Times in 1,143 Posts

There are definitely proper ways to get maximum profit from market, but to be honest we really have to follow the proper rules.
      Follow trend : personally I so much believe in following of the trend, the more we follow the trend the more profitable we will become in the market , and one important thing we really have to note about trend is that we just known when a trend is forming and when it's changing.

Another way to get maximum profit from the market is when we have enough patience, being patience/discipline can really make us to gain better trading opportunity.

Lastly a good strategy and techniques is require by every wanna be trader, and without this we will find difficult to make maximum profit.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is such kind of business from where a trader can get huge earning and also can get huge loss. who can make good trade he has very good opportunity to make huge profit. If a trader want to get maximum profit from forex business he has to follow some way. At first a trader need to know how to read the market well then he can understand where the market goes. By this moving a trader can open his position according to the market. If we can go with the market then we can make very good earning from here. over trading, emotion, greed all are so much bad in trading. If we can trade with good position then low earning is nothing because continuous profit will give us huge return from the market. By following proper money management , discipline , good trade analysis which will give us best earning from the market.

11. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,446 Times in 627 Posts

Trading with a good plan is the maximum way to make profits from this business, if we are not gaining profits from trading, we should recommend that we use something else especially with the strategy and the underlying role of money management, considering the challenge that many traders are losing, we cannot just become profitable except we pay certain attention to things that the professionals are doing, maximum profit is not a cheap thing that someone can get, there are commitment that must be made before we can arrive there and into this is where we have discipline and patience which are necessary for building a successful trading career. Maximum profits is not all about trading with big lot size because that is very dangerous.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bored

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1077 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,281 Times in 1,618 Posts

A good trading plan is the maximum way toward making stable income in this business, forex trading is a risky business and very difficult for that matter how we plan toward our trading will determine how successful we can become in this business, first trading plan as a beginner should be learning, learning is the first step toward a successful trading. If we take our time to learn and get to understand how this business work before we start to trade the market will be easy for us to trade.

So like a said before a proper trading plan is the maximum way toward a profitable forex trading, in as much as we plan our trading well and work according to our trading plans we will earn the maximum profit and lose less while trading.

Forex market is a very tough and rough market therefore we need to make some proper trading plans before we should start trade in the live trading account.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

oyebode will become famous soon enough oyebode will become famous soon enough oyebode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To get maximum profit from forex trading required a lot of things. This is because it is not by desire alone, but to give all the necessary so as to make it a reality. Some of these shall be mentioned as follows.
      1 Money management: this is very important in forex trading. It centered on lot size to be taken per trade and this reduces the risk of loosing money to barest minimum. This part of trading gives traders a calm and restful mind during the course of trading and by this profits is certain to some extent.
      2 Thorough analysis: this aspect required deep understanding, diligence, and attention when entry is about to be made by traders, because any slight mistake is capable of of wiping away account, but when it properly done it gives an assurance of profit.
      3 Discipline: this is cut-across many areas in forex trading, a disciplined traders will be conscious of time frame, will be emotionally controlled, and this play pivotal role in successful trading
      4 patience: this is also very important during period of analysing so as not to make mistake that can wipe away account and not to also close trade at a glance of opposite direction to analysis of market. These and many more could quarantee maximum profits if they are properly followed.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting of maximum profits requires a good experience and good reader to the chart so he will be able to know when to enter the market and when to exit, this is not easy to be obtained and needs long time of working and learning and so the trader will get the enough experience that let him to get maximum profits from the market always.

The good trader knows how to choose the proper time for trading and making of money and can be able to get the maximum profits from the market with high percentage of success and will be satisfied with the results he will get always.

The trader needs to master the analysis of the market and wants to know how to use the different ways of analysis that let the trader to know how to trade successfully and without them he will not be able to make good profits and his profits will be small always.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Klimenko is on a distinguished road Klimenko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Each one has his own..
      I think there is no universal way.

17. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5