• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Is there local forex broker in your country? Are they good?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Default Is there local forex broker in your country? Are they good?

Normally when we talk about forex trading we only talk about foreign brokers which are located outside of our countries.
      But do you have a forex broker that is located in your country? If yes, then are they good too compared to foreign broker?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Batavia (04-06-2018), Honey Bee (04-07-2018), moneygrows (04-06-2018), Unregistered (8)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,724 Times in 8,481 Posts

Yes, we have local brokers here in my country but I don't think they really are local in the sense of real broker.
      Mainly they are just a big IB who cooperate with brokers from outside like brokers in Australia, Russia and other countries.
      Building a forex company from the start is not easy and needs a lot of access so the better option for local entrepreneur is to forge a partnership with foreign brokers.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Honey Bee (04-07-2018), moneygrows (04-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Normally when we talk about forex trading we only talk about foreign brokers which are located outside of our countries.
      But do you have a forex broker that is located in your country? If yes, then are they good too compared to foreign broker?
      In some country like Indonesia, they have local brokers and their government are doing everything they can to support them like limiting access for people to foreign broker websites. There are always the good and bad side of such action. The good part would be the government are trying to help local business while the bad part is that clients are stuck with brokers that have unattractive spread and services.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Batavia (04-06-2018), Honey Bee (04-07-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2019 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,945 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      i don't wanna be a liar
      in my country almost all broker local is not good they are cheat.. when you win and want to close manual the server is re-quote and when you want to cut loss the server is very faster, i more trust with broker from another country like instaforex and etc. that's why in my country the domain instaforex .com and others is blocked with my goverment because of losing in business competition, many people of my country choosing to trade with brokers from abroad

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Yes, we have local brokers here in my country but I don't think they really are local in the sense of real broker.
      Mainly they are just a big IB who cooperate with brokers from outside like brokers in Australia, Russia and other countries.
      Building a forex company from the start is not easy and needs a lot of access so the better option for local entrepreneur is to forge a partnership with foreign brokers.
      many of our local brokers are already troubled and who had a booming at that time was bes*pro***..**
      and broker alpa** does not have get permission from Bap**ti... and only IB in our country..

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      In some country like Indonesia, they have local brokers and their government are doing everything they can to support them like limiting access for people to foreign broker websites. There are always the good and bad side of such action. The good part would be the government are trying to help local business while the bad part is that clients are stuck with brokers that have unattractive spread and services.
      where you come from mr. moneygrows it seems like you know much about my country

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Beautiful Quynh (04-09-2018), Honey Bee (04-07-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, there are local brokers within my country. Whether they are good or not, I do not know as I do not use their services. Their fees can be quite high, though, and their spread is quite thick. I prefer foreign broker like insta.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Honey Bee (04-07-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not see any regulated forex brokers in my country. There are though big broking houses which allow us to trade NSE and BSE market, we can trade currency, derivatives, commodities and stocks by way of cash and future and options but a big part of the earnings we can make of our trading goes to either brokerage or taxes and if there are loses they are highly increased by these add ons of broker charges and security transaction taxes. I would not have bothered if i had to pay a part of my profits but here i have to pay on every transaction immaterial of whether it goes in profit or loss.

While forex brokers are really amazing as they allow us to trade this world class market for very little spread and no add on charges.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yogeshwartyagi For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (04-07-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,707 Times in 3,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine     
      Yes, there are local brokers within my country. Whether they are good or not, I do not know as I do not use their services. Their fees can be quite high, though, and their spread is quite thick. I prefer foreign broker like insta.
      We need to search about brokers before investing our money first check the regulations or their spears or it will market maker or liquidity providers, all the things we will check how much it will have spread on basic currency pairs then invest money for making profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

Batavia (04-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia     
      i don't wanna be a liar
      in my country almost all broker local is not good they are cheat.. when you win and want to close manual the server is re-quote and when you want to cut loss the server is very faster, i more trust with broker from another country like instaforex and etc. that's why in my country the domain instaforex .com and others is blocked with my goverment because of losing in business competition, many people of my country choosing to trade with brokers from abroad

many of our local brokers are already troubled and who had a booming at that time was bes*pro***..**
      and broker alpa** does not have get permission from Bap**ti... and only IB in our country..

where you come from mr. moneygrows it seems like you know much about my country
      Really? That is not good then. I thought because it's a local broker they will be more honest to deal with the customer because it's their citizen.
      From the comments here I think everywhere is the same because you can't have guarantee that the broker will be honest.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,724 Times in 8,481 Posts

Local broker means local level treatment lolz
      In here, the brokers are sometimes good but definitely not all of them are bad. However, one important thing to note is that they don't have real advantages compared to brokers from the outside.
      People still prefer to trade using brokers from outside of the country such as Australia or UK.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I live in small country and we don't have local brokers, but that isn't problem for me because there are many brokers world wide to choose from.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2