My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Changing of leverage

I will like to change my leverage for my account from 1:10 to 1:100. How do I go about doing that?
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,340 Times in 4,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine     
      I will like to change my leverage for my account from 1:10 to 1:100. How do I go about doing that?
      Hi dear,
      Changing the leverage of your account is very easy with instaforex and you can do it whenever you want.
      Login to your client cabinet, go to account setting then Personal information, click on change leverage and choose the leverage you want from 1:1 to 1:1000 then save the change.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-25-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

You can change the leverage from your Client Cabinet - Account Setting - Personal Information - Change Leverage.
      https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/login
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1:10 is a very small leverage, you should have a very big balance to expect a good profit in trading with such a small leverage. I suggest you to change your leverage to at least 1:100.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,502 Times in 8,479 Posts

There is a new rule set by InstaForex for bonus account and you can find the information in here:

b) There is no special requirements for account parameters (5 or 4 decimal signs, account type, trading server, leverage). If the Participant does not have experience in trading in the forex market, it is recommended to select the account leverage of 1:100 (later, it can be changed in lient abinet on the InstaForex website).
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12601511

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

cambiste (05-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      There is a new rule set by InstaForex for bonus account and you can find the information in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12601511
      Is it possible to use 1:1000 leverage for bonus accounts?

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-29-2018)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      According to the latest rules it's ok to use that much leverage so yes, you can use it.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-07-2018), cambiste (06-08-2018)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      According to the latest rules it's ok to use that much leverage so yes, you can use it.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-07-2018), cambiste (06-08-2018)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I guess clients of InstaForex from all around the world don't need to worry about the recent fear that swept the retail forex trader and that is the leverage cap for brokers from ESMA.
      This is because InstaForex is licensed also by IBC so they don't need to abide by the rules set by ESMA that affect all brokers registered under CySec jurisdiction.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-07-2018), cambiste (06-08-2018), FroadX (06-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

changing leverage in instaforex is very easy and not difficult like some brokers. With Instaforex i can do it myself from my client cabinet anytime i want and it is done instantly. The best thing about it is that i can always change it whenever i want.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (06-08-2018), FroadX (06-09-2018), moneygrows (06-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-08-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2