• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Changing of leverage

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,724 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      changing leverage in instaforex is very easy and not difficult like some brokers. With Instaforex i can do it myself from my client cabinet anytime i want and it is done instantly. The best thing about it is that i can always change it whenever i want.
      Yes, we can easily change our leverage from client cabinet (account information - change leverage).
      No more than 1 minutes, our leverage has been change.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (06-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      According to the latest rules it's ok to use that much leverage so yes, you can use it.
      Thanks but I tried to change my account leverage and it wasn't possible because it's not allowed. Maybe it's ok for new accounts only.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (06-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Really?
      I've created new account few days ago and right i can change my leverage but i do not know with oldes accounts.
      It is good news that we allowed to use maximum leverage again.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6144 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,874 Times in 6,594 Posts

Change leverage is very easy guys, just login your trading account now see left side account setting options click after click personal information scroll the page down side see leverage change option.

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 749 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Thanks but I tried to change my account leverage and it wasn't possible because it's not allowed. Maybe it's ok for new accounts only.
      Instaforex uses balance based rules on leverage which means that after your account reach certain balance your applied leverage will be different. Here's the calculation:

$1 - $999 -> 1:1000
      $1000 - $5 million (not 50,000) -> 1: 600
      over USD5,000,000 (five million) -> 1:100;
      over USD20,000,000 (twenty million) -> 1:50.
      In order to change the leverage, please kindly login to your Client Cabinet > Account Settings > Personal information > Change leverage.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

azmassi (08-06-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Instaforex uses balance based rules on leverage which means that after your account reach certain balance your applied leverage will be different. Here's the calculation:

$1 - $999 -> 1:1000
      $1000 - $5 million (not 50,000) -> 1: 600
      over USD5,000,000 (five million) -> 1:100;
      over USD20,000,000 (twenty million) -> 1:50.
      In order to change the leverage, please kindly login to your Client Cabinet > Account Settings > Personal information > Change leverage.
      Leverage 1:600 for an account of 100k is huge It's very dangerous but it's also a greatopportunity to make huge money in this market

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2