Default AUD/CAD (part12)

Weekly analysis of the currency pair AUD / CAD

The presence of a correct bearish
      Target price

Falling price and breaking the rising trend Targeted selling levels

Price rise
      Of the current closing price
      Targets levels

The general trend over the weekly time frame is so far bullishIn case of drop to
      And the formation of a bullish action model The price targets the return to a viewing area

Note: From sto(5,3,3)
      Down in the sell zone
      And close to the strong rise on the weekly time frame

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/CAD Price Increased Based on Heiken Ashi Indicator

The AUD/CAD currency pair is currently at the 0.9842 region and started to increase its prices as shown by the Heiken Ashi Indicator. As of this writing, the quotes from the Aussie/Canadian pair is above the average level of the 14-day Moving Average indicator and shows the possible resumption of growth in the AUDCAD. I believe that the price growth will continue towards the upper zone of 0.9910 upper band of the Bollinger indicator.
      Attached Images  

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (07-16-2018), Derryk Murrel (06-28-2018), Georgina Henderson (07-26-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/CAD Trades Between the Resistance and Support

Yesterday, the Australian dollar paired with the Canadian dollar traded towards south and was able to overcome 62 points (0.9839 - 0.9777). However, the pair failed to overcome the lower boundary of the uptrend trading channel of the H4 chart. While today, the AUD/CAD trades between the area of resistance at 0.9806 and 0.9834 levels and support at 0.9772 and 0.9745 region. As of this writing, the indicators provided hints about the potential buying of the Aussie and Loonie.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Derryk Murrel for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (07-16-2018), dzin4aans (06-28-2018), Georgina Henderson (07-26-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Agatha Leclercq has a spectacular aura about Agatha Leclercq has a spectacular aura about Agatha Leclercq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/CAD Currency Pair: July 16, 2018

Good afternoon! The price of the AUD/CAD pair traded on top of the 0.9747 level, followed by the 0.9972 region as shown in the hourly time frame. At present, the currency pair trades in the middle of the Bollinger Bands indicator. While the Stochastic Oscillator is moving upwards and the Genesis indicator array lined up in a single color, which indicates a position to buy considering the potential resumption of price growth. The target growth level is the 0.9806 area. When the prices are fixed beneath the pivot level, then the trend may continue towards the 0.9733 zone.
      Attached Images  

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Agatha Leclercq for this useful post.

Derryk Murrel (07-24-2018), dzin4aans (07-16-2018), Georgina Henderson (07-26-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/CAD Currency pair Unable to Conduct Strong Movements

Yesterday, the AUD/CAD currency pair failed to have strong trends which are very prevalent on Monday. However, the candle continues to closed towards the bearsí direction. As mentioned previously, the AUDCAD price showed uncertainty and it is suggested to remain neutral while waiting for the formation structure to determine the trade direction in the near future. I expect for an impulse movement and prospect trend for the price.
      Attached Images  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Derryk Murrel for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-24-2018), Georgina Henderson (07-26-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Georgina Henderson will become famous soon enough Georgina Henderson will become famous soon enough Georgina Henderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/CAD to Trade in the Framework of Correction

Yesterday, the AUD/CAD resumed trading within the framework of correction. As mentioned previously, it is recommended to remain neutral with the Australian/Canadian pair for today, since the price moves along the sideways correctional movement. We could possibly control the price trend and wait for the impulse breakthrough motion with the formation of momentum to better understand the price trend in the future. Evaluating the inclination of the dynamic level, I will test the support zone at 0.9674.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Georgina Henderson for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

GFerdz has a spectacular aura about GFerdz has a spectacular aura about GFerdz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Uptrend of the pair continues

Good morning! After a strong impulse movement, the Aussie dollar against the Canadian dollar formed a candle of uncertainty, which signals the resumption of the uptrend since the pair could not undergo correction of the momentum. The next move of the AUD/CAD pair will probably towards the first resistance level of 0.9786 and we should observe the pair to determine the next move of the pair.

Name:  8.09.18a.png
Views: 113
Size:  83.2 KB

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to GFerdz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,700 Times in 1,486 Posts

The AUD/CAD pair has recently declined significantly until it reached strong support on the four-hour and daily charts and is expected to rebound from the pair during the coming period

We are waiting for any bullish signs to confirm the pair's rise and we are entering the buy for the target 0.9720 and in the case of broken support wait for retest and we enter the sale

The most important resistors and propulsion

Support: 0.9582 - 0.9536

Resistance: 0.9689 - 0.9750

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,700 Times in 1,486 Posts

As we see on the daily Frim was in a bullish direction strongly and reached the level of resistance at the Fibo 50 and the pair appeared in the decline of our component descending trend as we see the pair reached the levels of Fibo 61.8 and the next level to break the support at 0.9593 and the pair fell below but could not close down Of which there is strong support what I expect is the continuation of the rise to the level of 78.6 of the existence of the point of view and landing again or continue to decline and break this support

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-12-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  AC.png
Views: 108
Size:  105.5 KB
      Price is trading on the bottom line of the Bollinger and the probability of a further increase is high
      Strong support level is 0.9180
      Weak resistance level is 0.9290
      Strong resistance level is 0.9410
      Trend is upward, and within it we will move further upwards.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Caprice For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-12-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...