• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Live Trading Discussion - MR_Alan‎'s

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,410 Times in 1,225 Posts

Post MR_Alan ~ Daily analysis of most currencies and discussion

Welcome everyone This is of course our second home
      I will put an analysis of today's trading AUDUSD I see it will down to 0.7739 As a test
      For the price channel we will see On the analysis I will follow with you any updates
      thank you

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-18-2018), FxBD (04-24-2019), Ghania111 (05-17-2019), Omar012 (06-18-2018), taifon (07-01-2018), Tanvir521 (08-30-2018), The End (04-17-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (04-17-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update As I expected yesterday I have touched the specified area and then up As shown on the drawing
      Trading AUDUSD Now in a strong area At a level 50.0 febo We will wait to determine the direction after
      the re-test And an explanatory chart

Last edited by MR_Alan; 04-18-2018 at 04:10 PM.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-18-2018), Ghania111 (05-17-2019), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (04-18-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Daily analysis of most currencies and discussion

Welcome all
      I am happy to join this forum I hope to give you the best analysis I also hope you share your analysis With me In order to live up to this level Appropriate for the forum
      I will be with you daily from now and I hope you are also here In order to benefit everyone We will take care of the analysis And put her updates too Thank you mt5

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

USDCAD
      I see usdcad will get up to 38.2 febo Because I think he's finished the land And analyzed it It is in a strong support area
      This happens if the news is not affected by it This is an analysis on the chart

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-18-2018), Ghania111 (05-17-2019), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (04-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,245 Times in 501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan     
      Welcome all
      I am happy to join this forum I hope to give you the best analysis I also hope you share your analysis With me In order to live up to this level Appropriate for the forum
      I will be with you daily from now and I hope you are also here In order to benefit everyone We will take care of the analysis And put her updates too Thank you mt5

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

USDCAD
      I see usdcad will get up to 38.2 febo Because I think he's finished the land And analyzed it It is in a strong support area
      This happens if the news is not affected by it This is an analysis on the chart

congrats for the opening of this thread my friend wish it will be full of succes

now looking to the usd/cad it already take off upward from the near by support area at level 1.250661 after forming a bearish divergence as we can see on chart on the RSI indicator , the price now facing a resistance area between 1.263403-1.26589 i would say that i see the pair will continue up but first we need to see a break of that area and a close above

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to wise-man for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-18-2018), MR_Alan (04-18-2018), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[/COLOR]Update
      Welcome my dear friends, I hope everyone would like the analyzes, I also hope it will be useful
      Today as I promised you, With daily updates of analyzes,
      USDCAD
      The price has gone up As explained in the analysis, For today's trading We will see further rise
      It will be from the current price to level 1.2694 Prepares for re-testing 38.2 febo level

Last edited by MR_Alan; 04-19-2018 at 11:38 AM.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-19-2018), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (04-19-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[/COLOR]Update
      Welcome my dear friends, I hope everyone would like the analyzes, I also hope it will be useful
      Today as I promised you, With daily updates of analyzes,
      USDCAD
      The price has gone up As explained in the analysis, For today's trading We will see further rise
      It will be from the current price to level 1.2694 Prepares for re-testing 38.2 febo level

indeed the same expectation from me as i show in chart above yeasterday closing above 1.263403-1.26589 was an essential move for the usdcad to continue going up but we notice some push down from it and now i believe the break of this area and the close above will happen in the next few hours specialy we see the RSI is above level 50 and we will see USD/CAD continue its upward movement tomorow aiming for the level 1.2777

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to wise-man for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-19-2018), MR_Alan (04-20-2018), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update
      USDCAD
      Daily Analysis, The price has dropped from the specified area to 1.2594, But we expected it will up
      Already the price has up, As we explained through the analysis to level 1.2666 , Trading is expected
      for today The price will rise again To make a new top At 38.2 febo

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-20-2018), Ghania111 (05-17-2019), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (04-20-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update
      USDCAD
      Daily Analysis, The price has dropped from the specified area to 1.2594, But we expected it will up
      Already the price has up, As we explained through the analysis to level 1.2666 , Trading is expected
      for today The price will rise again To make a new top At 38.2 febo

as we mark yesterday we was waiting for the close above the resistance area and that what happen and it was our confirmation from the usdcad that it will continue up and indded even we see a little push back but it stood above the resistance area and continue up reach half way of our targeted level 1.2777 which i belive it will hit by the end of the day ^^

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to wise-man for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-20-2018), MR_Alan (04-20-2018), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are finished today, From the trip up the price USDCAD The expected target has been achieved
      At a level 38.2 febo As expected Through our analysis Up to the price 1.27832 make anew top
      Waiting for new discussions and exchanges from all members
      Thank you for following up

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-20-2018), Ghania111 (05-17-2019), majaher (03-19-2019), Omar012 (06-18-2018), The End (04-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012 is just really nice Omar012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUD JPY pair is down

The Australian dollar lost ground against the yen. As we think, to what happens to the dollar. Again, the reason is interesting, but the direction is very important. That is what we are sure today. The entry point for today will be at 83.124. With a profit taking order between 83.008 - 82.936 and stop loss between 83.189 - 83.298.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Omar012 for this useful post.

MR_Alan (06-18-2018), The End (06-18-2018), wise-man (06-18-2018), xxooxx (06-18-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...