• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Which currency pair is good for news trading?

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which currency pair is good for news trading?

A country with a lot of news is good for news trading but what pair is ngood for this?
      Is it EURUSD or GBPUSD or USDJPY or AUDUSD or which one? Please tell to th emembers here.

Thank you.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

6sh (10-02-2018), bhai001 (12-16-2019), Noor4755 (10-30-2019), Tahirachemist81 (02-16-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

GontaVitaliy is on a distinguished road GontaVitaliy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Personally, I choose a currency a couple of euros a dollar they get the most news for me This currency is the best pair for trade I always trade it it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GontaVitaliy For This Useful Post:

Noor4755 (10-30-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,037 Times in 415 Posts

I think for scalping you must use a pair that is very liquid and also have small spread because you need to get in and then get out quickly.
      Must also remember that you need to use s currency pair that is active or move a lot so I think EURUSD is still the number one choice for me.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Cooldye (09-02-2018), Noor4755 (10-30-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me the best pair for all the time is EURO and USD. So i will suggest this. Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

Noor4755 (10-30-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,250 Times in 3,851 Posts

I think so that News trading is one of the most profitable Forex trading on Forex world, though news trading is too much risky trading but if you get the news properly then you may get huge sum of profit within quick time which is much easier from any others trade.

USD, EUR, GBP , CHF, CAD, JPY, AUD , overall USD is the best because if you do analysis with USD news then you may put trade with USD Based pairs and silver & gold.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (09-02-2018), Nirzana (09-02-2018), Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      A country with a lot of news is good for news trading but what pair is ngood for this?
      Is it EURUSD or GBPUSD or USDJPY or AUDUSD or which one? Please tell to th emembers here.

Thank you.
      IMo: For Beginners ideally trade with an AUD/USD.
      Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.(Jim Rohn)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ffoedom is on a distinguished road ffoedom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      IMo: For Beginners ideally trade with an AUD/USD.
      AUDUSD is i think too best one because i have made multiple good profit trades on this pair recently when news release. i notice it is move according to the news but other pairs like eurusd or gbpusd never move like this so i think its wise to start with AUDUSD.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All major currency pair are safe for news trading . Forex news makes trading easy because news inform us about many thing of market . News inform about the price movement for specific pair and so that trader can conclude about trading order from the price movement . But there are particular time for news release and trader must wait for news release . Don't open trading order until news are not released.

14. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     

Thank you.
      If you want to trade the US News you better trade with the USD/JPY BUT before you Daytrade (with a way of the Fundamental Trend offcourse) you must look the S&P 500 Volatility Index (#VX) if the #VX move up + 25% you can trade the news for 5 days ahead because the volatility in the market is good for you to Daytrade BUT if the #VX drop -25% you better don't try to Daytrade because the volatility in the market is decreased, please remind this quote:"Traders is a Slave of the Volatility!" (Disclaimer)
      Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.(Jim Rohn)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

hanan786 (09-25-2019)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu will become famous soon enough shantu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you believe in trading the news on the basis of the volatility that comes with the news, then you should look for those currency pairs which are generally more volatile and which give you money on the basis of the movement and impulsive reactions towards the news in my opinion one of those pairs is GBP versus Japanese yen because in this instrument you find a lot of movement everyday and when the news come it is multiplied manifold so it can give you the chances of Sustainable opportunities of making money for the more I would say that news trading is not getting much reliable because the reliability comes from long-term profits and being able to make money consistently so if you are not able to make money consistently then it means that you will not be successful professional trader so in news trading volatility is there therefore the sustainability is not that much certain and there is a possibility that you will not be able to resume your success.
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...