• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which currency pair is good for news trading?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Moriani is an unknown quantity at this point Moriani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best is EUR/USD, as they are both global currencies and there are a lot of news.News trading uses tools such as an economic news calendar and news feed, the first is a source of information on the ruture news release and second serves directly to track the result. As there are a lot of news, after each one is released it's quite simple to predict how quotes will change. An interesting feature of such strategy is that the news expectation release in itself affects the market situation, especially if it's previously known what the news will be.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Burirgas is an unknown quantity at this point Burirgas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the bast pair is EUR/USD and EUR/GBP. Both these pairs include world currencies and depend on news, especially USD and EUR. There are a lot of news about each currency each days and a lot of events that affect market. News trading is to open deals during the publication of important macroeconomic statistics and capitalize on the growing volatility and trend impulses that will form during this period. When trading USD, it is worth considering the level of unemployment, consumer prices, refinancing rate, GDP and CPI. And if you're new to trading, it's better choose USD or GBP.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is on a distinguished road fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

More or less currency pairs having USD influence by the high impact news. Considering the fact major currency pairs are best for news trading. I have seen cross currency pairs are also affected by News. You can use currency correlation factor to find out the best pairs to trade during news. Generally news related to specific currency are highly volatile during news publish time.

4. #34 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Asleep

fxnewbie is on a distinguished road fxnewbie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hem i think the Pair Eur and USD Will be get impact if the news come like NFP..Speak the US president and many more so ITS important to us have Good strategy and money management.

Like have Stop-Loss with good money management..and you can trade with currency corelation to get profit.. trade with a Fundamental not Technical.. keep trade safe

5. #35 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Qtjgm7sxl6 is an unknown quantity at this point Qtjgm7sxl6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Empire Market is glorious and most notorious Onion Net Market there is right now. Being this popular has it's consequences regular Ddos attacks causes essential Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative URLs as well. That means to empire market had to create more and more URLs and tor mirrors and links. And the thing is that there are not to many ways users can discover a right Empire Marketplace URl.
      That's why Empire Marketplace decided to create an original website where their users can at any time find active URLs and onion mirrors, for instant enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-url.com be sure to use whenever you need enter to darknet market empire market.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4