• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which currency pair is good for news trading?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I better trade with pairs with dollar during news because if you notice other pairs are sometimes not moving during news but dollar pairs are most affected so pair like eurusd, gbpusd, usdcad and usdjpy are my favorite pair to trade during news release.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu will become famous soon enough shantu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      515 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you believe in trading the news on the basis of the volatility that comes with the news, then you should look for those currency pairs which are generally more volatile and which give you money on the basis of the movement and impulsive reactions towards the news in my opinion one of those pairs is GBP versus Japanese yen because in this instrument you find a lot of movement everyday and when the news come it is multiplied manifold so it can give you the chances of Sustainable opportunities of making money for the more I would say that news trading is not getting much reliable because the reliability comes from long-term profits and being able to make money consistently so if you are not able to make money consistently then it means that you will not be successful professional trader so in news trading volatility is there therefore the sustainability is not that much certain and there is a possibility that you will not be able to resume your success.
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,291 Times in 968 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      A country with a lot of news is good for news trading but what pair is ngood for this?
      Is it EURUSD or GBPUSD or USDJPY or AUDUSD or which one? Please tell to th emembers here.

Thank you.
      if the forex pairs that we prefer to alternate with the news release are without a doubt liquid, then it’s not going to work for us n' it absolutely might backfire. so, the first issue we’re going to do is we’re going to go through what forex pairs to focus on n' of course the foreign money pairs that we are going to select to trade these information releases are the main currency pairs n' we are going to avoid any exotic pairs.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Zevase is an unknown quantity at this point Zevase's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which currency pair is good for news trading?

Trading on the news is not easy, all currencies are suitable for this, but not everyone can do it right. To trade on the news, you need a lot of experience.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3579 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All major currency pair are safe for news trading . Forex news makes trading easy because news inform us about many thing of market . News inform about the price movement for specific pair and so that trader can conclude about trading order from the price movement . But there are particular time for news release and trader must wait for news release . Don't open trading order until news are not released.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,066 Times in 2,245 Posts

Default Tahirachemist81

Quote Originally Posted by PongsakornFX     
      A country with a lot of news is good for news trading but what pair is ngood for this?
      Is it EURUSD or GBPUSD or USDJPY or AUDUSD or which one? Please tell to th emembers here.

Thank you.
      Dear trader all the currency pair which US dollar is good because their spread is very low as per the other currency pairs and also they have a good movement against the news but in these days GBPUSD is very risky because of Brexit so try to avoid that currency pair and the other currency pair with US dollar is good to trade.

7. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,055 Times in 1,583 Posts

I really like to do trade on any high impact fundamental news. I have 3 years of experience in forex market and mostly I am doing trade on Canadian newses because these newses are most stable and comes with high volatility and one thing I also like in Canadian newses. because it move one sided and giving us clear opportunity of the market.
      Otherwise I also like to do trade on every great Britain pound pair. when Bank of England interest rates decision.

8. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,852 Times in 5,773 Posts

For trading currency pairs you must have to know which news will impact on which currency pairs. Like if you are trading NZDUSD and if you are following JPY news which will never give any impact or move into market. You must have to follow the related and direct currency pairs for trading if you follow that news. I think USDCAD is the most strong pair most of the time and i think following CAD news is much more easier than other news following. This month is totally high moving for GBPXXX pairs so it is better to avoid GBP trading because so much volatility and uncertain big move happen without any reference or notice.

9. #19 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It actually depends on what kind of trading you like. If you like to take massive risks, then these days, all pound pairs are best for trading. This is because of the Brexit issues and the negotiations between the European Union and the UK. Unfortunately, its very hard to predict but if you are in the right direction, there are swing moves of about 100 to 200 pips in either direction whenever someone powerful from UK or the EU makes an ordinary comment.

10. #20 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

hanan786 will become famous soon enough hanan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PongsakornFX     

Thank you.
      A commodity currency is a name given to currencies of countries which depend heavily on the export of certain raw materials for income. The major currencies that are also considered “commodity currencies” are the Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, and New Zealand dollar.

Gold and silver are actual commodities, so they can also be considered “commodity currencies”, and once again they are traded in U.S. dollars, as we noted above.

My experience trading the commodity currencies is that the AUDUSD, NZDUSD, gold and silver, are the best to trade, I tend to avoid the USDCAD as I find it fires off many “false” trading signals, this may have something to do with it being heavily influenced by the price of crude oil. Whatever the reason, I typically avoid trading the USCAD and advise my students do the same, perhaps at a point in the future the USDCAD will “behave” more logically, but at the current time I tend to avoid it like the plague.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4