• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: $50,000 from refering friends?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default $50,000 from refering friends?

I saw this promo when I longin into the forum but it was only 1 time I see.
      When I login next time I dont's see the promo again. Can someone explain what is this $50,000 from refering frined to Instaforex?
      I need to know this biggest promo from Instaforex.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), kammraz (05-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,726 Times in 8,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      When I login next time I dont's see the promo again. Can someone explain what is this $50,000 from refering frined to Instaforex?
      Yes, it's the same with me. I also saw that promotion pop-up in the forum but I rarely see it.
      At first I thought it was a mistake or maybe the promo is already finished but now that you mentioned it like this I am reminded of it again and hopefully the promo is still going.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-25-2018), cambiste (04-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), kammraz (05-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

i have never seen the pop up you mentioned on this forum. Perhaps its a special promotion for selected region only? Anyway it is a good promotion for affiliates because the amount is big. Where can i read about it?

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (04-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 749 Posts

Please contact to our Partner Department directly for getting more information about Start Up friend Bonus by email: partners@mail.instaforex.com sooner.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), cambiste (04-25-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a huge amount indeed, I think they give 500$ for each referred friend, so if you invite 100 firneds you'll get 50k as bonus!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      That's a huge amount indeed, I think they give 500$ for each referred friend, so if you invite 100 firneds you'll get 50k as bonus!
      what is the requirement to get 500 for each friend? that is big money but is this bonus or withdraw able money? i think 100 friends is possible because there are many who still dont know about InstaForex and its big offers.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      what is the requirement to get 500 for each friend? that is big money but is this bonus or withdraw able money? i think 100 friends is possible because there are many who still dont know about InstaForex and its big offers.
      It's not withdrawable, it's a bonus and you can use it for trading , profits made over the bonus is withdrawable.
      For more information please refer to the following link https://www.instaforex.com/bonus_for_friends

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-26-2018), kammraz (05-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

It's not withdrawable, it's a bonus and you can use it for trading , profits made over the bonus is withdrawable.
      For more information please refer to the following link https://www.instaforex.com/bonus_for_friends
      Even though it's for trading only I think the amount is big enough for making good withdrawal from profit.
      10% per month on a $50,000 is already $5,000 so I think it's good money for the effort.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

cambiste (04-26-2018), Unregistered (3)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

As much as you referred your friend you will get that much bonus.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-27-2018), dzin4aans (04-26-2018)

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      Referral account- is a account where you get bonus amount for referring your friend, you can trade and make profit from this account. In order to withdraw the profit you need complete the same condition as startup bonus condition.

>>>that is big money but is this bonus or withdraw able money?
      condition of start up bonus invite friend

Condition of the StartUp bonus for invited friend
      As soon as your friend opened an account and got the bonus you will receive an email with login details for opened account to which bonus for friends invitation will be credited.
      Bonuses for all your friends who opened account will be saved for 30 days effective as of registration of your first friend.
      After that, you can trade for a full amount. If your friends register accounts upon 30 days it will be opened a new account for your bonuses.
      The conditions are the same as for StartUp bonus. The bonus cant be withdraw only profit is withdrawable.
      Condition of startup bonus affiliate account.
      Account is blocked on a permanent basis, this account is contained an affiliate commission for attracted friends.
      The commission from respective clients will become available for withdrawal when your client deposit funds to his account and close a few trades.
      The commission is calculated in amount 1 to 2, means after closing 2 lots by your friend, the partner can withdraw 1 USD of the commission.
      Maximum amount of withdrawal - 50% of the saldo deposits your friend. The commissions are converted from virtual to real funds once a day
      with the appropriate comment in the account data (commissions transform).
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-27-2018), cambiste (04-26-2018), dzin4aans (04-26-2018), normarster (04-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-27-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3