• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: $50,000 from refering friends?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Referral account- is a account where you get bonus amount for referring your friend, you can trade and make profit from this account. In order to withdraw the profit you need complete the same condition as startup bonus condition.

>>>that is big money but is this bonus or withdraw able money?
      condition of start up bonus invite friend

Condition of the StartUp bonus for invited friend
      As soon as your friend opened an account and got the bonus you will receive an email with login details for opened account to which bonus for friends invitation will be credited.
      Bonuses for all your friends who opened account will be saved for 30 days effective as of registration of your first friend.
      After that, you can trade for a full amount. If your friends register accounts upon 30 days it will be opened a new account for your bonuses.
      The conditions are the same as for StartUp bonus. The bonus canít be withdraw only profit is withdrawable.
      Condition of startup bonus affiliate account.
      Account is blocked on a permanent basis, this account is contained an affiliate commission for attracted friends.
      The commission from respective clients will become available for withdrawal when your client deposit funds to his account and close a few trades.
      The commission is calculated in amount 1 to 2, means after closing 2 lots by your friend, the partner can withdraw 1 USD of the commission.
      Maximum amount of withdrawal - 50% of the saldo deposits your friend. The commissions are converted from virtual to real funds once a day
      with the appropriate comment in the account data (commissions transform).
      Very attractive, the rules and conditions aren't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Even though it's for trading only I think the amount is big enough for making good withdrawal from profit.
      10% per month on a $50,000 is already $5,000 so I think it's good money for the effort.
      Yes, instaforex offers many opportunities for their clients to start even without making any deposit, I invited 3 friends to isntaforex and they're enjoying trading with instaforex

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

Thank you for clarification. rules are complicated but i think it is possible to complete all the requirement and then it is nice bonus and money to be made. i will spread the word to my few friend.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

azmassi (04-27-2018), Beautiful Quynh (04-27-2018), cambiste (04-27-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,344 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      Thank you for clarification. rules are complicated but i think it is possible to complete all the requirement and then it is nice bonus and money to be made. i will spread the word to my few friend.
      This promo is good for your and for your friends as well, each one of your friends will get a startup bonus up to 1000 dollar and you'll get 500 usd for each invited friend , as you said the rules are a bit complicated but it's not that hard to fulfil all the requirements to withdraw your earned commission

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-27-2018), cambiste (04-27-2018), kammraz (05-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,023 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      This promo is good for your and for your friends as well, each one of your friends will get a startup bonus up to 1000 dollar and you'll get 500 usd for each invited friend , as you said the rules are a bit complicated but it's not that hard to fulfil all the requirements to withdraw your earned commission
      Yes, getting good amount of money always feels good especially if the amount is big.
      There is really nothing that can be a big problem about the rules we just have to be diligent in referring friends.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

cambiste (04-27-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      I agree with you but I also udnerstnad that big money is not free totally because the goal for ompcnay is to get new clients.
      I think Instaforex is forex broker with big mney in this business becuse the promotionthey give is big too.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

cambiste (04-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,546 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Referral account- is a account where you get bonus amount for referring your friend, you can trade and make profit from this account. In order to withdraw the profit you need complete the same condition as startup bonus condition.

>>>that is big money but is this bonus or withdraw able money?
      condition of start up bonus invite friend

Condition of the StartUp bonus for invited friend
      As soon as your friend opened an account and got the bonus you will receive an email with login details for opened account to which bonus for friends invitation will be credited.
      Bonuses for all your friends who opened account will be saved for 30 days effective as of registration of your first friend.
      After that, you can trade for a full amount. If your friends register accounts upon 30 days it will be opened a new account for your bonuses.
      The conditions are the same as for StartUp bonus. The bonus canít be withdraw only profit is withdrawable.
      Condition of startup bonus affiliate account.
      Account is blocked on a permanent basis, this account is contained an affiliate commission for attracted friends.
      The commission from respective clients will become available for withdrawal when your client deposit funds to his account and close a few trades.
      The commission is calculated in amount 1 to 2, means after closing 2 lots by your friend, the partner can withdraw 1 USD of the commission.
      Maximum amount of withdrawal - 50% of the saldo deposits your friend. The commissions are converted from virtual to real funds once a day
      with the appropriate comment in the account data (commissions transform).
      This is a good information for the members because usually they don't read the rules and then complain later on.
      I hope they can pay attention more to details like this.
      Thank you I** Gertrude!

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (04-27-2018), IFX Gertrude (10-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I agree with you but I also udnerstnad that big money is not free totally because the goal for ompcnay is to get new clients.
      I think Instaforex is forex broker with big mney in this business becuse the promotionthey give is big too.
      Every broker has its own way to attract new clients, a broker makes money from his clients, so the more they get clients the more they make money. Brokrage is a business as any other business, so they need clients, and to get clients they have to use marketing techniques to attract them, in this matter instaforex choose free bonus andtrading contests and it is the best because I never see a broker offering many opportunities to its clients as instaforex does!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

lotfitm is on a distinguished road lotfitm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Need to refer your frinds Opening accounts and activating them and providing the account with an amount of at least a thousand Dollars .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PongsakornFX     
      I saw this promo when I longin into the forum but it was only 1 time I see.
      When I login next time I dont's see the promo again. Can someone explain what is this $50,000 from refering frined to Instaforex?
      I need to know this biggest promo from Instaforex.
      It's a huge amount of money for any affiliate. No doubt it could be announced by the Instaforex broker. Either it may be your visual mistake that you might have perceived 50,000 USD. As the amount is so big but it can really be promotion for special region or you might have not got the things clear in your mind. But as far my little knowledge I know is start up bonus of 500usd is announced by the Instaforex . Another best way is to contact administrators directly for inquiry.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxlearner1     
      It's a huge amount of money for any affiliate. No doubt it could be announced by the Instaforex broker. Either it may be your visual mistake that you might have perceived 50,000 USD. As the amount is so big but it can really be promotion for special region or you might have not got the things clear in your mind. But as far my little knowledge I know is start up bonus of 500usd is announced by the Instaforex . Another best way is to contact administrators directly for inquiry.
      I don't know what the promotion was a year ago but currently, Instaforex has a huge promotion for referring friends. You can read about it here:

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus_for_friends

Currently, you get 1750 USD for referring 1 friend who opens an account and your friend gets 3500 USD. These are non withdraw able. Also each time they trade, you get about 15 USD for each lot they trade. I think this is a great promotion and will have some specific rules, which one has to meet, in order to withdraw profit.
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 04-28-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: User want to add more information

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3