• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do you have patience on the loses and impatience on the profits like me?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,117 Times in 900 Posts

In act, perseverance can turn a losing commerce into a winning traffic and fretfulness can indifferently turn a attracting trade into a flattering one, and that is why we should always make confident that we are underdeveloped this strong profession in command to become a ameliorate forex trader.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ     
      The moment like that is always happen with a trader who really scary and not sure for they own analysis. Too hurry stop the profit and scary to stop the losses then the losses going margin call. This is really bad for them if they not realize and try to fix they trading characteristic. They need to know and change their mindset to trading in the forex market. It is really hard to control our emotion, from patience till feel scary because to control both of emotion like that a trader must have good analysis and sure about the result of that analysis then must be have much trading experience.
      This happened to many traders ,they keep having that a trade in loss will come back to profit and they wait until the move spoil their accounts, but if it is profit they quickly close it ,they will not wait for the profit to increase,,. This happened to them just because they are not sure of their analyse .

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5