• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,578 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?
      I think this is a misconception about the Forex market where I do not think your profits necessarily mean losing others because this market contains everyone
      For example, if I want to sell eurusd at 1.2000, there is someone else who has another trading style and that's the right price to buy
      So we both benefited from the sale and the purchase
      Because of the different methods of trading and goals we can all get out of the forex profit ,, So focus on choosing the best opportunities for yourself away from these negative thoughts

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

Of course no this is a big misunderstand to the natural of the market because our profits mean the raising in the value of the currency for example when we buy 1 dollar in Egypt at 17 pound after one or two months it may rise to 18 pound so our earnings will be 1 pound so how this profits loses to others it is like a car you purchased it at 1000000 and sold it at 120000 .

so i see that Forex earnings are normal earnings the different only between the earnings is that Forex electronic business we can sell or buy our currencies easily via internet and via our online platform so if you thought in this you will understand well that our profits in Forex is not loses to other traders but it is real profits to us we get it from rising the value of the currency that we sell or buy it .

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,294 Times in 1,666 Posts

This is a false belief because it does not apply in the forex market, it is like saying that of all the birds in the world decided that they want to fly at the same time then the air will not contain them, that is highly laughable and fallacies, your losses is actually not necessarily a gain for someone else, although we can agree that when you lose someone else probably made profits because you were wrong and they were right, this does not however imply that what you lose was what was given to them as earnings, that idea is completely false.

The forex trading business is like a flowing river where we all take our containers to fetch water for individuals use, the fact that the container that someone took to collect water fell into the river and was lost does not automatically mean that someone, somewhere is going home with to containers, that is definitely not the reality.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,128 Posts

The truth we must know is that not every trader will have a winning trade and not every trader will have a loosing trade. For every trader who wins a trade, there are much more traders who have lost their trade too. So we expect to believe that there are traders out there who will win while other type of traders are out there will possibly face loss in this very business.

We work hard in this business to make sure that earnings can be very much consistent in forex while we do the best we can to minimize loss which is very important. Forex is a good business and as long as we build a great skills to manage risk and follow the right management, we can possibly reach for success. Loss have to be minimized and we should do every thing important to manage our risk.

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,678 Times in 1,093 Posts

If you lose there is nothing the next forex trader stands to benefit because both of you have no connection whatsoever, you are an independent entity and so is every participant in the forex market, whenever you lose am amount from your account, it means there will be a depletion but that will not directly go into the account of someone else's, thinking like this towards the forex market is just a naive approach.

The forex market is very neutral, it does not Rob Peter to pay Paul, that is not how it works, you will need to put everything in place in terms of your discipline so that your losses won't be so bad, our decision as traders can affect us negatively to the extent that we won't even understand how to trade.

If you want to be really serious about the forex market, definitely you should know that money management cannot be compromised, that is your number one priority to consider.

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,026 Times in 1,242 Posts

Here is the thing, in forex trading, everyone has an opinion and a viewpoint about where they think price is going and which inadvertently mean that many people would sell a pair while others will say that pair is going to buy, the forex market will only give opportunity for one set of this category to be profitable at that particular time, this is not a direct implications that the losses of those that are wrong will be handed to the people that guessed correctly.

To make this kind of assumption would be a bad idea, rather we should seek to see trading in a sense of probability and not absolute certainty, there could be many factors that can make us lose your gain, we don't have control over what may take place in this business, you are only as profitable as your proper mindset and the practice you have done over a period of time.

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,379 Times in 391 Posts

†Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?
      In a way, it might seem so.

In the forex market, the are two forces, named the bulls and the bears. These group of traders trade same market but in opposite directions in a sort of tug-of-war. The direction the market eventually follows would depend on who dominates the struggle.

Now, there are situations where the loss of some traders would translate to the gains of others, such as when done are caught in a false break. But this is not always the case.

In my opinion, when one loses, his loss adds to the gains of others, or adds to the pool of monies to be made from the market.

14. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,588 Times in 2,929 Posts

That is incorrect, it is not directly possible that your losses in the forex business is the earnings of someone else same way your profit made is not a direct result of another person's losses. The forex business is like the sky, if we all decide to go to all the forest in the world and chase out all the birds, I bet you that there will still be enough space to accommodate them all without anyone crashing or crawling for lack of somewhere to fly.

You are ultimately going to make wrong decisions sometimes and this is completely normal in the market, but the fact that you have lost because you did not make the right call is not a consequence of another trader getting richer, it is just the way the market works that one person must lose and another wins, forex is not a ponzi scheme where people are waiting to be enriched by the misfortunes of others.

16. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,077 Times in 2,735 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      It is true but you shouldn't think of it like that.

For a transaction to take place there needs to be one buyer and one seller. One person in this transaction will come out the winner. Fortunatley we do not need to win each position only most of them. Thinking that you are hindering someone else is rather silly considering there are so many traders in the Forex market. What you are doing is business with one other person and probably you'll not do business with him again. There are that many people doing this.

We should focus one the long game and the trades in general rather then looking at one individual trade. That is what is is important anyway.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

18. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,996 Times in 848 Posts

This is definitely not the case, in the forex market, there are people constantly making random decisions and the results could be that they earn a moderate profits that will ensure the consistency of the growth in their account, if you happen to have lost your money, this will never be transferred into the account of someone, they will need to work themselves to make profits from the market, when you choose to believe that the forex broker is cheating you by making you lose, there is a point to this, some brokers are what we call market makers and what is their major way of earning, they will take the opposite of your trade or rather the technical word is hedge your trade, you won't know, but unconsciously you will notice that something awkward is taking place which needs to be fixed.

20. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast