• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      853 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not right that our earning comes from other's losses.When we invest money in any broker, broker takes all responsibility to give us our earning.So,our earning depend on us.When we trade properly, we get profit and when we trade inappropriately we do not get success and face loss.We face loss due to our faults or mistakes and when we get profit it is also from our good trading.So,we should not abuse others about for our mistakes.We should take all liabilities for any happening of our account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Deshaan Haider is on a distinguished road Deshaan Haider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is not true that many earning mean loss of others , because forex market is not like a share market where for example you sell your shares anybody and after selling market goes down then you safe from loses but buyer will be get loss but why not this happen in forex market ,

1. Actually we not sell anything to other trader or broker , this is just pips calculation . every assets are in liquid provider those are world wide banks .

2. Second big prove is that why only we are the loser , its mean only we are make trade and only we are get profits or loss So there not other person get profit or loss .

3. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 1,082 Posts

Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?
      honestly, it seems so. but the truth is that its not always the same scenarios, the Forex market is a big market and as a trader we can do business with anyone in the market, but the person or trader we transact with must not necessarily have to loose when we win a trade in the market.
      for Example, sometimes when we buy gbpusd at a particular price it means a trader on the other side is willing to sell gbpusd, but our take profit and stop loss must not necessarily have to be same, we could place our own take profit at 30 pips while the other is more of a long term trader and their stop loss could be higher due to this, so both trader can be profitable in such trade.
      thats how i see it.

5. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is a wrong understanding, from the beginning you are trading not your boss or someone else who trades but you yourself as the owner who benefits and loses that you are not someone else.
      You learn forex to friends who are professionals then from time to time you are finally profitable who surely benefits you, maybe your friend is finally happy because it has benefited you, if your condition is lost then your friend will help you correct your trading mistakes,
      In this forex business there is nothing that is harmed and is detrimental to others, there must be a factor why we lose, back to your own mindset of how to develop their skills. as your consideration before starting to enter the business world, do not do business if your mental and capital are not ready

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

Forex trading can be a win-win business under normal circumstance. So, your earnings does not necessarily have to constitute loss to others as long as there is no fraudulent activity involved. Forex market participants earns from their particular niche in the forex market according to their expertise and performance.

The broker serves as a middle ground between you and the forex market and earns from spreads an commissions. This is particularly the case in ECN account types where the broker has minimal interference with your orders, as there are no dealing desks. The story may be different where your broker serves as the counter party to your trades.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we look in more detail, the profit gained by traders is taking the difference from buying and selling world currencies. In fact many factors make a trader unable to experience profits as expected. Psychologically it is certainly different between traders. It seems impossible that a trader can profit all. Now, if you look at the reality there are times of loss, there are times when losses, but there are times when profit and profit.

If indeed if it is true, traders around the world can profit, then there are indirectly those who feel disadvantaged. In plain view, this loss factor cannot be seen immediately and certainly requires a long time. If a trader can make a profit, unconsciously has affected the economic factors. Although there is an impact, but this is fair and legal in the eyes of the law.

For people who are involved in import export, they will usually complain if there is a significant increase or decrease in prices. Exports are activities to sell goods and services to other countries. While imports are activities to buy goods and services from other countries. These export and import are the most affected by the direct strengthening or decline in prices.

When the price of a currency rises, the importers will feel happy to be able to buy goods from abroad at a fairly cheap price. But it will be different from the exporters because the prices released abroad are too expensive, as a result the foreign parties are unwilling to buy goods from our country. Likewise, if the price of a currency falls, exporters will be happy to sell high-priced goods abroad. It certainly will get an abundance of benefits, but unlike the importers, they will feel that goods from abroad are too expensive, as a result domestic prices will be raised, this is what causes inflation.

All currencies will be determined in the forex market. So any currency prices that will occur in the real world will be read on market chart statistics. For example, a trader will buy the euro currency, automatically the currency will strengthen and cause a price increase recorded on the market. When there is an increase like this, the export import will always monitor the development of prices in the market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,808 Times in 1,234 Posts

: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others? If I can interpret this assertion correctly , your earnings in Forex market does not cause loss for other traders in any way. What I understand about Forex market is that while some traders profit from the market ,greater percentages of traders experience losses . Meaning very small percentages profit from Forex market. This never suggests that your loss brought gains to other traders or vise/ versa .Data from reliable source confirmed that less than 1% of trades profit from this field .Many brokers established this fact . If brokers derived their earnings from spreads on every trade entry ,then your loss should not be the joy of any broker . Because ,the more your trade entry/the longer you last in the market ,the more earnings they accrue . Forex is a game of profit and loss ,strive hard to profit because that is the essence of your presence in the market.

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,964 Posts

Default Re: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

If we look at the market theory very well, it looks very much like the way we insinuated, yes there will always going to be a looser on every profit we make in the market, though it may not necessarily means that its going to be the same traders that we deals with when opening our transaction that will have to suffer the loss or gain, because our stop loss and take profit is likely not to be the same.

There are so many money that is traded on the forex market every day, so if we win, we are going to get our share so no worries.but its true that it takes a buyer and a seller to perform a trade transaction, meaning if i buy eurusd there will be another trader will to sell Eurusd.. that is hoe it works.

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1624 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,033 Posts

Its biggest misconception that our earning loss of someone but true in case of stock market, where someone Sell and other will Buy from you same stock or vice versa. Forex is totally different market because depends on various factors like:-
      Liquidity If such thing is true, then Forex will not have such type of liquidity that can move 300-400 pips in single day that not happened in stocks.
      Currency impact on country economic growth Its totally depend on base and counter currency country growth for particular pair like GBP/USD i.e. UK as Base currency country impact and United States as counter impact.
      News It will plays important role into pair momentum.
      Demand and supply Some you heard term oversold and overbought both will impact in forex trading.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

14. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,490 Times in 2,523 Posts

Its just like two-sided mirror when some is buying a stock always there is someone on the other side who is selling the same and when there is no one then there is an investment bank who is providing such liquidity. So its quite true that when someone is winning there is another person on the second side who is losing. You can imagine that 5% of winning traders earn the losing money of 95% traders now think that how much they earn its obviously a big amount for them but they are doing it and they are continuously doing it and repeating it as a circle.

16. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast