Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What TV show do you like?

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    SEAL TEAM (David Boreana) - AXN Channel is My favorite the Runner Up is Prohect Blue Book (Aiden Gillen, Kesnia Solo) at History Channel is My Favorite too.
    (Disclaimer)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don`t like TV show, mostly I gave the m free time to Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to ksajidaa for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (10-06-2021), Unregistered (1)

5. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm now watch Code 404 from Sky TV news I thing that TV show is intresting

Code 404

(Disclaimer)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara is a glorious beacon of light James McNamara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    388 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For a TV show, I prefer a variety show over some scripted programs. I like watching The Amazing Race, Survivors, Running Man and some others. There was also this Korean show called infinite challenge which is very funny and also another one from Japan called Ningen Kansatsu Variety Monitoring also the yearly new years even show called Gaki no Tsukai Batsu Games. My family though, like American Got Talent, The Voice, Master Chef, and stuff like that.
    Simple trading with me in my trading journal:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15237130

8. The Following User Says Thank You to James McNamara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

mariacygnis is an unknown quantity at this point mariacygnis's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Mostly prefer the humor shows rather than the thriller ones. They are refreshing and I end up forgetting about all the dayto-day stresses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mariacygnis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #36 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

tTow is an unknown quantity at this point tTow's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    just started the final season of Bosch, great show!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tTow For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1