Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: What TV show do you like?

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    329 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: What TV show do you like?

I like to TV name Walton because this product is myself in our country. Actually my best joice is Samsung galaxy TV.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by barsha4x     
    Every country have good TV show. What show do you like to watch at home? I like talent shows because people will see your talent and you can show it to many people.
    I like comedy shows. In my country we have variety of best comdians and I prefer to watch live and on TV too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    I like comedy shows. In my country we have variety of best comdians and I prefer to watch live and on TV too.
    Can you name any comedy shows. Are they available to watch in youtube or some other video streaming sites?

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
    Can you name any comedy shows. Are they available to watch in youtube or some other video streaming sites?
    There are many comedy shows these days. I usually watch gaming fails, they are really funny and it is instant gratification.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
    There are many comedy shows these days. I usually watch gaming fails, they are really funny and it is instant gratification.
    I watch prank shows mostly, I haven't watched many gaming fails, should watch them I guess.

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
    I play league of legends so i watch most gaming fails regarding it. They are really funny if you know how league works.

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by time void     
    I play league of legends so i watch most gaming fails regarding it. They are really funny if you know how league works.
    I do watch it. The funniest one in my opinions was one where anivia and tahm didn't allow master yi to move away from base (team kill)

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I watched league trolling and I really liked this one:

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by tablecurt     

lol that's really funny. The first one was a bit weird but after that its almost all funny scenes.

10. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by tablecurt     
    I watched this before. It is really funny and I think it was the one where anivia and tahm prevented master yi from moving away from base.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1