Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

B Silva is an unknown quantity at this point B Silva's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default IC Markets

This broker is very good for me. I've been using it for several years and never had a problem with them. So I recommend people to use it too. If you want you can use my code and I will give good forex advice for you in exchange.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to B Silva for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-30-2018), cambiste (05-01-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,023 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B Silva     
      This broker is very good for me. I've been using it for several years and never had a problem with them. So I recommend people to use it too. If you want you can use my code and I will give good forex advice for you in exchange.
      This is Australian broker and it's good. I saw many big traders using this broker and they also show it on their videos.
      I also see that their spread is very low but they used commission because they are pure ECN broker.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,568 Times in 8,479 Posts

I tried this broker before and yes it was a good experience. I never had a problem with their services when I trade on their platform.
      And yes, the spread is also low which is good. It's rare to see this company get a complaint from their clients.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (05-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, IC markets is a good Australien broker. I tried them few years ago, and I liked them, spreads are very tight, commission isn't big but frankly they're not the perfect broker that I want to use, I found better that's why I stopped using them!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Yes, IC markets is a good Australien broker. I tried them few years ago, and I liked them, spreads are very tight, commission isn't big but frankly they're not the perfect broker that I want to use, I found better that's why I stopped using them!
      Yes, they are not perfect in that they don't have services like PAMM or ForexCopy and all of that service are offered here on InstaForex.
      Now I understand why many people like InstaForex, those who claim negative about this broker normally are not following the rules or they are trying to take advantages of the loophole that exist in the rules.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

great to find information about this broker, i read some information about ic market and their service but i find it difficult to understand their deposit withdrawal options with the use of credit card or internet wallet. any advice?

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I used webmoney for the deposit and withdrawal transactions because it is fast and also very secure.
      But there are IB who also allow you to deposit through local bank transfer and this is also a good option.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Powter is an unknown quantity at this point Powter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Advantages:
      - I also see investment funds choose this broker.
      - ICMarkers is suitable for all trading strategies including scalping.
      - spreads are quite low compared to other brokers (if scalping I will choose this broker)
      - All deposit and withdrawal are all ok
      - Support a lot of forex pairs, stock, bond, crypto, commodity, energy

Defect:
      - Supporter support for a long time.
      - but ICMarket is very difficult for those who trade at high frequency (ie creating pending orders and then deleting too much in a short time). Because of that, it will affect their server

Below is the electronic price list of several pairs for TRUE ECN accounts. Right on the homepage: www.icmarkets.com

Reply to thread