• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ... LastLast
    Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1641

Thread: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11 has much to be proud of awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,194 Times in 402 Posts

Default Re: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Good Morning Friends!

How are you all? I hope all of you are fine and busy in trading. Friday is here and I Pray that this week end with positive numbers for all of you.
      Yesterday my withdrawal request was processed and I can start trading. At early stage I didn't get any opportunity for trading so I stay away from market. After some time I see that there is a small opportunity in Usd/Jpy for sellers. So I put a pending order of Sell Limit from 108.42 which open after some minutes. Today when I wakeup I see that my account is in floating profit. There are 2 positions running at this time and the overall result is positive.

What you guys suggest me about this setup? I need to wait some hours more to secure big amount of profit or close it at this point?
      hello dear member thanks and hopeful that you will also get good profit at the end of weekend. dear member conguratulation on your good profit. i think you took good decision of USDJPY selling trade. you will get good profit at the end of the day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to awais11 For This Useful Post:

sidra161 (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161 is a splendid one to behold sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Friends!

How are you all? I hope all of you are fine and busy in trading. Friday is here and I Pray that this week end with positive numbers for all of you.
      Yesterday my withdrawal request was processed and I can start trading. At early stage I didn't get any opportunity for trading so I stay away from market. After some time I see that there is a small opportunity in Usd/Jpy for sellers. So I put a pending order of Sell Limit from 108.42 which open after some minutes. Today when I wakeup I see that my account is in floating profit. There are 2 positions running at this time and the overall result is positive.

What you guys suggest me about this setup? I need to wait some hours more to secure big amount of profit or close it at this point?
      hello forex trader i am fine and hope you will also fine. dear forex member i want to say you congratulation because you got good profit and it is result of your hard work and struggle. NZDUSD will give you more profit because it will move downward and you can get good profit

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Friends!

Nice to see you again with successful trading results. You made good profit with small capital in short time. You are going on right track mate. Congratulations for your withdrawal request which processed yesterday and you are free from any restrictions for trading. You current selected pair is trading at the level of your first position level. I also think that there are very solid chances that it will go towards 108.00 and then 107.00 but you need to be very careful. You are trading with small capital and if this pair break 108.50 then you may face problems due to low equity.
      Wish you best of luck for upcoming hours. Hope so we will see you with positive numbers soon!
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

I'm Trader (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,008 Times in 993 Posts

Good Evening Everyone!

How's your last hours going of this fantastic trading week? I hope you are doing great and making good profits. Wish you very best of luck for upcoming opportunities.
      Friday is going slowly slowly and I'm trying to cash as much as possible opportunities. I open positions in Usd/Jpy which gave me good profit . I made handsome profit from that positions and I hope in the remaining hours I will create more opportunities.
      Today we will also get Weekly Bonus. Hope so I will get good Bonus this time again and I also wish you good luck for Bonus!
      Attached Images  
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

chiko (01-14-2019), GhostMode (01-12-2019), Gmetric (01-11-2019), Mian Naseer (01-14-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope so you take good start of this new week and prepare to make profits in Up days. Wish you all best of luck with Prayers.
      In last week I withdraw good amount of profit and after that I also made some profit again. At the end of the week I open a new position in Eur/Usd which based on technical levels. I open that position from 1.1470 which is running with floating profit. At this stage all the positions (Usd/Jpy and Eur/Usd) are running with positive numbers and I hope in upcoming hours my floating profit will increase. I also got my Weekly Bonus $32.12 on Friday night which increases my Balance.
      Do you want to suggest me anything about these positions, as I'm not using TP and SL at this stage.
      Attached Images  
      Be Bold and Take Risk

9. The following 18 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

bocahedan (01-14-2019), cfd2forex (01-14-2019), chiko (01-14-2019), fragile (01-14-2019), FxBD (01-14-2019), Honey Bee (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), MajidAli (01-14-2019), Mian Naseer (01-14-2019), SweetRose (01-14-2019), Teena25 (01-14-2019), Unregistered (7)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,285 Times in 1,619 Posts

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope so you take good start of this new week and prepare to make profits in Up days. Wish you all best of luck with Prayers.
      In last week I withdraw good amount of profit and after that I also made some profit again. At the end of the week I open a new position in Eur/Usd which based on technical levels. I open that position from 1.1470 which is running with floating profit. At this stage all the positions (Usd/Jpy and Eur/Usd) are running with positive numbers and I hope in upcoming hours my floating profit will increase. I also got my Weekly Bonus $32.12 on Friday night which increases my Balance.
      Do you want to suggest me anything about these positions, as I'm not using TP and SL at this stage.
      Good morning too my friend,First i want to congratulate you for getting good amount of weekly bonus post,and also for your profit last week. In my opinion,EURUSD wants to go down today but since in H1 chart it still want to go up so expect we will see up movement in UK session and down movement on US session.and about USDJPY,i see it wants to go down so you can still hold your position for a longer time. Anyway,good luck to you my friend.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

MajidAli (01-14-2019), SweetRose (01-14-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,895 Posts

Good Morning Everyone!

Your positions are nice mate, Usdjpy sell is a good deal as price has resume the general downtrend after the pullback of early last week, now we can see price heading bact to the previous low 107.80 and it will likely create a new low on getting to that point this week. For Eurusd am also bullish bias as we would see price bulk up from that support that got it hanging on Friday. Price will cross above 1.1500 level today. Nice trades you have and hopefully you would make some profit from them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

I'm Trader (01-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow...
      This is great news for us that on very fist day of this week you are running with good floating profit. Your lot size is looks high if we calculate your total capital but I hope you are using good money management. You bought Eur/Usd pair from 1.1470 which is trading almost at the same level at this time but on other side Usd/Jpy drops a lot in last couple of hours and i also made profit with it.
      Now I'm going with Eur/Usd pair and my entry point is 1.1473. Currently I'm in floating loss but hopeful that it will cross 1.1500 in upcoming hours. Best of luck mate and keep sharing your analysis with us.
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (01-16-2019), I'm Trader (01-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,824 Times in 894 Posts

Good Morning Everyone!

Good to hear that you made good profit and made withdrawal last week, it shows that you are doing a great job, though both positions made some negative moves since morning, they are opened in the right direction all you need is just to be patient with the trade you are going to see some positive moves before the close of the day, but i think you have to watchout for the outcome of the present H4 candle to decide on next action to take. from my analysis a close above 38.2 would means more bull for EU while a test and close below any of the fib level would means more bear for UJ

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

I'm Trader (01-14-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope so you are fine and enjoying trading. Thanks for your valuable time which you spend on my Journal for comments and suggestions. I really appreciate it .
      Yesterday I close all the positions of Usd/Jpy manually because the movement of this pair was slow which showing bounce back and I'm right about it. I close that positions with some $ and now the pair is climbs up alot.
      My Eur/Usd position is open from Friday night and running with $13.90 floating . This pair is also slow and total movement is 40 pipes. I hope it will climb up more in upcoming days once it break 1.1500 level and I will succeed to make good profit.

What you think about this analysis? Share your thoughts and help Me and many others.
      Attached Images  
      Be Bold and Take Risk

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-15-2019), Farhan Randhawa (01-16-2019), forex-master-anty (01-15-2019), FxBD (01-15-2019), Honey Bee (01-15-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-15-2019), Unregistered (4), Yarmouk (01-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ... LastLast