Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 236 of 248 ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ...
    Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2473

    Thread: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

    1. #2351
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem has a brilliant future Eminem's Avatar
      Posts
      481
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,203
      Thanked 1,674 Times in 398 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Evening Everyone,

      Trading with Usd/Mxn in this week is so boring. It is not moving well as compare to market volatility. So I have close my sell position with some profit which was running with floating loss since yesterday. I also made tiny profit from Gbp/Usd.



      Now I have buy position in Eur/Usd from 1.1230 which is floating with some loss but I'm hopeful for a big bullish movement in upcoming sessions. What is your point of view about this new position?


      Congrats on your profit mate, I saw that your these trades are on loss yesterday and now its floating on profit. Usdx are pretty impressive and pull back after taking a down. It is very motivational to me when I saw some in profit. I'm waiting for next weekly payment and hope that next week market volatility will more high than this week. Definitely usdx will show its best on next market opening hour but have some confusion on it. China has cleared but we got some uncertain section in infrastructure sector between these two country. One by one it will resolve business tariff and hope it will take this year to complete this war ending cycle.
      Eminem's Trading Journal
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here


    2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

      hafsa (05-14-2019), laghari 185 (05-14-2019), setforex (05-14-2019)

    3. #2352
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa's Avatar
      Posts
      323
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      993
      Thanked 946 Times in 290 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Evening Everyone,

      Trading with Usd/Mxn in this week is so boring. It is not moving well as compare to market volatility. So I have close my sell position with some profit which was running with floating loss since yesterday. I also made tiny profit from Gbp/Usd.

      Attachment 114947

      Now I have buy position in Eur/Usd from 1.1230 which is floating with some loss but I'm hopeful for a big bullish movement in upcoming sessions. What is your point of view about this new position?

      Attachment 114948
      Hello Friend good night. You are a brilliant traders. I can see that you all time from all trader more profit earn. Usd/mxn going lower side because this weak usd is very weak and Gbp/usd you profit earn but Eur/Usd you have loss but I think this week market of Eur/Usd must be going upper side and your loss will be recovery insallah. Eur/usd price will be going and hit the price RSI 1.1243 or 1.1261.


    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

      I'm Trader (05-14-2019), laghari 185 (05-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

    5. #2353
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185's Avatar
      Posts
      251
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      546
      Thanked 529 Times in 187 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Evening Everyone,

      Trading with Usd/Mxn in this week is so boring. It is not moving well as compare to market volatility. So I have close my sell position with some profit which was running with floating loss since yesterday. I also made tiny profit from Gbp/Usd.

      Attachment 114947

      Now I have buy position in Eur/Usd from 1.1230 which is floating with some loss but I'm hopeful for a big bullish movement in upcoming sessions. What is your point of view about this new position?

      Attachment 114948
      Well friend at least you able to get some profit, blue fingers looks very lovely. I agree with you that trade on usd/mxn really very boring pips not not moving very well it is your good decision that you closed the trade and get the handsome amount of profit. When i go through you second trade if is tell you true its not going well because still prices moving downward with bearish trend and may be you loss take you very away from your pips, i wish that will not happen with you and you get again good amount of profit. Good luck and good night.


    6. #2354
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Posts
      1,923
      Accumulated bonus
      1069 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,992
      Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,189 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Evening Everyone,

      Trading with Usd/Mxn in this week is so boring. It is not moving well as compare to market volatility. So I have close my sell position with some profit which was running with floating loss since yesterday. I also made tiny profit from Gbp/Usd.

      Attachment 114947

      Now I have buy position in Eur/Usd from 1.1230 which is floating with some loss but I'm hopeful for a big bullish movement in upcoming sessions. What is your point of view about this new position?

      Attachment 114948
      Good afternoon dear..dear yes you use also high lot size with USD/mxn and also not move good because not good volatility in market and dear it's good thing you closed it with little profit because little profit is better than from loss..der I think now eurusd not good time to buy end I also expect it will go down more and touch 1.1180 level and then may be pull back so dear we must wait for pull back...dear my best wishes with you all time...


    7. #2355
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused
       
      setforex will become famous soon enough setforex's Avatar
      Posts
      169
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      66
      Thanked 70 Times in 49 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by maximum     
      GBP/USD and EUR/USD are selling and i did mentioned it in one of my earlier posts for today, i don't see theses pairs buying today because sellers are still gaining upper hand in the market. The close of today will determine whether GBP/USD will bull or not tomorrow though it is sitting on an important support at 1.29079 currently, so let watch and see how it will end

      GBP / USD continues to fall back on the Forex, accentuating the fall since the break below 1.30.
      The last consolidation phase of GBP / USD above 1.2977 / 1.3000 ended with a sudden and rapid break-down yesterday, with support initially found around 1.2940.
      This bearish scenario, however, continues today, with a break under the support to go a mark down to 1.2908, after some hesitation on 1.2925 / 30.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 32
Size:  19.1 KB


    8. #2356
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      game7 has a spectacular aura about game7 has a spectacular aura about game7 has a spectacular aura about game7's Avatar
      Posts
      181
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 150 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hello Friend good night. You are a brilliant traders. I can see that you all time from all trader more profit earn. Usd/mxn going lower side because this weak usd is very weak and Gbp/usd you profit earn but Eur/Usd you have loss but I think this week market of Eur/Usd must be going upper side and your loss will be recovery insallah. Eur/usd price will be going and hit the price RSI 1.1243 or 1.1261.
      The EURUSD rose during the Asian session on Tuesday as German wholesale prices rose on a monthly basis and we await today at 11:00 am German ZEW Economic Sentiment and Industrial Production

      On the other side of the US economy, today we have the talk of Mr. Esther George, a member of the Federal Reserve Committee

      Technically: a pair of $ rose the euro after declines yesterday near the re-test the downward trend on the broken and we expect the Daily Frame that the pair further highs today to target 1.1300 levels and 1.1400

      While keeping the losses stop returning within the broken trend again


    9. The following 15 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

      I'm Trader (05-14-2019), Unregistered (14)

    10. #2357
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Posts
      1,640
      Accumulated bonus
      1873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,784
      Thanked 5,611 Times in 1,353 Posts

      Default

      Good Morning Everyone,

      This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

      Name:  IMG_20190515_025858.png
Views: 1906
Size:  31.4 KB

      Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

      Name:  IMG_20190515_032846.png
Views: 66
Size:  47.7 KB
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk


    11. #2358
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      3,870
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,633
      Thanked 9,463 Times in 2,276 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Morning Everyone,

      This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

      Attachment 114968

      Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

      Attachment 114969
      Good morning my friend I'm trader. Don't feel so down,a good chance might appear anytime and there are still a lot of chance to make a trades so keep up your spirit,and be happy with your profit. And about EURUSD,i think it will try to move down again as it is able to break below SMA 50 on H4 chart and in H4 chart it is still showing a down signal but since in daily chart it is still showing an up signal,i will be careful not to hold any sell position on EURUSD. Anyway,goo luck with your trading and i hope today you can make a better profit than yesterday.


    12. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      cfd2forex (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), MR_Alan (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019), Unregistered (3)

    13. #2359
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused
       
      MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Posts
      1,268
      Accumulated bonus
      1048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,793
      Thanked 5,401 Times in 1,220 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Morning Everyone,

      This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

      Attachment 114968

      Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

      Attachment 114969



      good morning . welcome my friend . How are you today . I see that your previous trade is successful and this is really good because many traders have huge losses now and you have made a profit in your previous trade. So I want to congratulate you now on this wonderful work. As for your trading now on the Euro is expected to be successful in the next few hours, but you must be careful and follow the economic events special US dollar to avoid loss. You should use a stop loss in your trade that day. I wish you success . Good luck.


    14. The following 2 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

      cfd2forex (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

    15. #2360
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Posts
      1,807
      Accumulated bonus
      964 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,443
      Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,309 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Morning Everyone,

      This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

      Attachment 114968

      Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

      Attachment 114969
      Good morning dear, this week is not good for me as i got margin call , you not make good profit from your trade of usdjpy but no problem as your trades close in some profit, dear yesterday was bearish movement in EUR/USD and it is at 1.1200 may be eur fall more and go down at 1.1180 which is next prediction Area good luck dear and soon your trade give you profit.


    16. The following 3 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

      GolGapa (05-15-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 236 of 248 ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts