• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 250 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...
    Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2495

Thread: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1068 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,756 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Morning Everyone,

This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

Attachment 114968

Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

Attachment 114969
      Good morning my friend, I think you have been doing fine, atleast your capital is still active compare to many that have already gotten margin call.
      I as well is still battling with gbpusd position, I really hope it will move up in the coming hours.

EurUsd is still going down in a slow motion, but I hope usdx will be weak today, so as to support eurusd and gbpusd to move up today.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Ben2 (05-16-2019), Cdest (05-16-2019), Goodness90 (05-16-2019), hafsa (05-15-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

This week is so boring for me because I didn't find any good opportunity so far to make some healthy profit. Yesterday I made some profit and share it with you in previous update, after that I open a sell position in Usd/Jpy and close it with tiny profit because it was moving in narrow range.

Eur/Usd is moving sideways and my buy position from 1.1230 floating with some loss. I believe that there is a strong support at 1.1200 and hope so it will start rising soon. Let's see when it start rising and where go today.

Small profit is not bad its also very good and when we not find any good trade than wait is always best and better so its really good you doing and you now open your position eur/usd and its very aggressive trade may be its move according to your prediction.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

hafsa (05-15-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 114968

Attachment 114969
      Hello dear friend

every buddy are wait for up trend and still its not on the way that's why most of the trader keep himself aside from any trade because market condition was very uncertain and most of the pairs was extreme over sold but still in selling pressure so every buddy wait for any good move you are right EUR/USD have more chances to move up from 1.1200 level because now its oversold..

Thank you

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

hafsa (05-15-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,658 Times in 1,363 Posts

Good Evening Everyone,

Today there was limited opportunities but unfortunately I didn't cash anyone properly. Today I made small profit from Gbp/Usd and Gold. I missed opportunity in Usd/Mxn when I set a sell limit order but before it triggered I open sell position in Gold.

Name:  IMG_20190515_221123.png
Views: 17
Size:  44.1 KB

My Eur/Usd position is floating with loss and at one stage it was quite big. Now it is trading above 1.1200 and hope so it will keep rising in upcoming sessions.

Name:  IMG_20190515_222022.png
Views: 17
Size:  45.4 KB
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

fembizz (05-15-2019), hafsa (05-15-2019), malik999 (05-15-2019), Teena25 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (3), Yarmouk (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

Good Evening Everyone,

Today there was limited opportunities but unfortunately I didn't cash anyone properly. Today I made small profit from Gbp/Usd and Gold. I missed opportunity in Usd/Mxn when I set a sell limit order but before it triggered I open sell position in Gold.

Attachment 115164

My Eur/Usd position is floating with loss and at one stage it was quite big. Now it is trading above 1.1200 and hope so it will keep rising in upcoming sessions.

Attachment 115165
      Yes dear gold is in long-term dearest friend so selling gold is very nice opportunity these days once you found a pull back you can sell gold.
      But do not ignore the money management if you ignore the rules and regulation of money management then you can blow off your account so be vigilant thank you very much

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

hafsa (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa is a splendid one to behold hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Evening Everyone,

Attachment 115164

Attachment 115165
      My dear mate good night. How are you and your family. I hope that you are very nice with family. I am very nice. Today after evening market Gbp/Usd going to uptrend but I think that, gbp/Usd again going down trend and hit the price is 1.2766 or 1.2613
      Gold You set sell but gold may be going uptrend. i am already more loss face from gold by sell. how to recovery loss that i am more thinking. Gold may be hit the price is 1312.00.Name:  GBP-USD.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  266.3 KBName:  Gold.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  238.1 KB

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

I'm Trader (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,821 Times in 1,271 Posts

Good Evening Everyone,

Attachment 115164

Attachment 115165
      Your balance is very good and with you balance you trade very well following very good money management system that is very important for trader. I think when trader have good knowledge knowledge and skill they can do much better in trading and i think if you follow you trading strategy then you can do much better and also your trade size is very good and it seems you follow good money management system so i think if market move other side of your enter that will not harm you and most important thing is you enter right direction that is very important for trading. Hope you made good profit and price will hit your take profit level.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yarmouk For This Useful Post:

laghari 185 (05-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1069 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,208 Posts

Good Evening Everyone,

Attachment 115164

Attachment 115165
      Dear you got small e so I think small profit also better from loss ..dear overall gold trend is bulish but I think you are fldoung scalping Trading and today gold is move between 1292 to 1300 so I hope it will go up and touch 1309 level.so dear you also get Profit soon ... wish you good luck..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

I'm Trader (05-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185 is a name known to all laghari 185's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Evening Everyone,

Attachment 115164

Attachment 115165
      Friend its happens in the Forex trading business don't be hurt at least you see blue pips not red. Today movement of the market is not so effective for all members a just few people succeed to get limited amount of profit. I also looking EUR/USD moving upward in future and hopefully buy option will be good for further trading. Let wait and see the behavior of the market. Wish you good luck for the future and good night.

18. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a jewel in the rough game7 is a jewel in the rough game7 is a jewel in the rough game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,812 Times in 169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hayzee19     
      Good morning my friend, I think you have been doing fine, atleast your capital is still active compare to many that have already gotten margin call.
      I as well is still battling with gbpusd position, I really hope it will move up in the coming hours.

EurUsd is still going down in a slow motion, but I hope usdx will be weak today, so as to support eurusd and gbpusd to move up today.
      I wrote yesterday that the price is likely to fall further, but there were major economic data from the UK early in the London session which may produce a surprising mood. If the 1.2970 price is rejected and a bearish move is made the following hour for UK data, I will be bearish on this pair.

Price has a long way to go before it finds any major support levels. Below the 1.2900 level, we will be in a long-term downtrend area.

20. The following 15 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019), Unregistered (13)

Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 250 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...