• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 243 of 243 ... 238 241 242 243
    Results 2,421 to 2,424 of 2424

Thread: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Good Evening Everyone,

Eur/Usd is falling slowly slowly because USD Index is rising. This is one and only reason behind this fall and increase of my floating. Because I'm using small lot size in this position, so there is nothing to worry. I'm expecting a pullback in New York session. Let's see what happen.
      Gold position is still floating with some loss. It went into some profit some hours ago but after that it start falling again. It's good that it is facing support at $1284. Hope so it will rise and cross $1290 in upcoming hours.

Attachment 115539
      Hello dear and good evening

Yes you are right now US index raising slowly and EUR/USD coming down because both are inverse proportion to each other that's why when a person want to trade in EUR/USD pair then must to watch us index also
      You are very lucky to take a small lot size because if the size was huge then it will bring lots of trouble but now it's seems not dangerous so hold it soon it will recover

Thank you

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5992 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,997 Times in 4,000 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Good Evening Everyone,

Eur/Usd is falling slowly slowly because USD Index is rising. This is one and only reason behind this fall and increase of my floating. Because I'm using small lot size in this position, so there is nothing to worry. I'm expecting a pullback in New York session. Let's see what happen.
      Gold position is still floating with some loss. It went into some profit some hours ago but after that it start falling again. It's good that it is facing support at $1284. Hope so it will rise and cross $1290 in upcoming hours.

Attachment 115539
      This is true that currently EURUSD pair falling down, but i think this pair will not down more, i am also targeting to enter for long position, if you have good capital then you dont need to worry about this falling, i hope next week it will try to making bullish candle and on that time i will enter in this pair.

Gold still looking strong downward, i see you enter for long position with high lot, this metal already down a lot, if you are not close with losses then i think you already facing with big losses, if you dont want to get margin call with using this metal then it will be good for you if you can close your trade right now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

I'm Trader (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a spectacular aura about game7 has a spectacular aura about game7 has a spectacular aura about game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,753 Times in 141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      This is true that currently EURUSD pair falling down, but i think this pair will not down more, i am also targeting to enter for long position, if you have good capital then you dont need to worry about this falling, i hope next week it will try to making bullish candle and on that time i will enter in this pair.

Gold still looking strong downward, i see you enter for long position with high lot, this metal already down a lot, if you are not close with losses then i think you already facing with big losses, if you dont want to get margin call with using this metal then it will be good for you if you can close your trade right now.
      The pair rose after the pair retreated during the week as the pair retested the broken bearish trend on the pair and we expect the pair to rebound further targeting 1.1300 then 1.1400

While keeping the losses stop returning within the broken trend again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

I'm Trader (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,326 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope so you guys enjoy weekend and ready for trading. Monday is here and we are preparing to grab big profits in this week. I wish best of luck to all of you for this week.

Eur/Usd going down steadily and my floating loss is increasing session by session, because the lot size is good so I'm not worry about it. Now it's traders above 1.1150 psychological. I hope it will start rising slowly slowly soon and continue that momentum in whole week.
      On the other hand my Gold position is not looking good. On Friday it fall a lot in some hours and my floating loss cross $100 at one stage. I bought it from $1287.50 but unfortunately it dropped. It is facing strong support at $1274 and rejected, so I'm expecting a pullback in upcoming hours like we say on last Monday. Let's see what happen.

Name:  IMG_20190520_061712.png
Views: 0
Size:  56.7 KB
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

Reply to thread
    Page 243 of 243 ... 238 241 242 243