• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 326 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...
    Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3258

Thread: I'm Trader's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hayzee19     
      Good morning my friend, I think you have been doing fine, atleast your capital is still active compare to many that have already gotten margin call.
      I as well is still battling with gbpusd position, I really hope it will move up in the coming hours.

EurUsd is still going down in a slow motion, but I hope usdx will be weak today, so as to support eurusd and gbpusd to move up today.
      I wrote yesterday that the price is likely to fall further, but there were major economic data from the UK early in the London session which may produce a surprising mood. If the 1.2970 price is rejected and a bearish move is made the following hour for UK data, I will be bearish on this pair.

Price has a long way to go before it finds any major support levels. Below the 1.2900 level, we will be in a long-term downtrend area.

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), I'm Trader (05-15-2019), Unregistered (13)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,132 Times in 1,762 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

How's your week is going? Hope so you guys are doing well and making good profits. There are lots of opportunities in every single hour of the market. You just need to catch it and cash it successfully.
      My Eur/Usd position is floating with some loss but the good thing is that it is coming back towards my entry point. The support of 1.1200 is working well now and keep it pushing up. Yesterday I open a buy position in Usd/Mxn from 19.055 because it was fall a lot in short time. I think it will go for correction and this is a good opportunity to grab some profit.

Name:  IMG_20190516_071732.png
Views: 3870
Size:  55.8 KB

What is your point of view about these positions? What can happen in upcoming hours with these positions?
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader     
      Good Morning Everyone,

How's your week is going? Hope so you guys are doing well and making good profits. There are lots of opportunities in every single hour of the market. You just need to catch it and cash it successfully.
      My Eur/Usd position is floating with some loss but the good thing is that it is coming back towards my entry point. The support of 1.1200 is working well now and keep it pushing up. Yesterday I open a buy position in Usd/Mxn from 19.055 because it was fall a lot in short time. I think it will go for correction and this is a good opportunity to grab some profit.

Attachment 115253

What is your point of view about these positions? What can happen in upcoming hours with these positions?

Greetings and good morning to you friend.
      Congratulation for your profit and sorry for your loss from EURUSD pair. You did the wrong entry where the price of EURUSD moving down and you made buy.
      I am still looking a good selling sign from EURUSD pair, do sell and make some big profit.

5. The following 13 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-16-2019), Unregistered (9)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,648 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

First of all Good morning to you my friend. I am very grateful to see your good capital, i wish if i have that capital, i could trade more. Since few days I am replying on your journal, i saw you was very expert only one pair USDMXN. But I am happy to see that you came out from that and now you are trading also with EURUSD pair too.
      You did some good trade and many many congratulation for your profit. Best of luck for your next analysis.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), Bitcoinvestor (05-16-2019), Financial (05-16-2019), I'm Trader (05-16-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

hello dear trader.

Good morning brother and how are you and how was you're this week performance hope this week you're profitable in this week my performance is not well but not good I mean fifty fity you understand me now eurusd you're buy order decision is right and very good but daily time frame should not good for you but weekly time frame continued the bullish trend

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), Financial (05-16-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,588 Times in 3,117 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

Yes dear I am fine and I hope you also fine .mdear you also catch good entry because yesterday EURUSD also fall down and then pull back so now moving 1.12005 to 1.1210 so now it will go high and I also open buy entry and maximum chances it will touch again 1.12600 level soon so dear you will also get good profit soon...

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), Financial (05-16-2019), I'm Trader (05-16-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

Hello friend,
      Good morning my dear I hope you will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well. It's very happy to see that you are USD MXN trade is now going in profit. You have need to hold this trade because now market make a beautiful bearish Candle in daily time frame.
      Finish this week is going very well for me and all of my perdictions are going against me that's why I am very worried about this performance of my trading career
      I think it will be better to stay away from the market and doing trade with proper money management and proper stop loss to do secure trading.
      Wish you all the best for successful trading career.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,023 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

EUR/USD has rallied yesterday after the trump comment about the auto tarrief on the euro area get delayed but again we have seen some correction in the pair so we must have to careful about the level of 1.1200 which may act as support from which we may again see rally in the pair.You have taken nice trades so keep some patience you will get rewarded from it.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (05-16-2019), I'm Trader (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,527 Times in 474 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

Good morning dear forex trader. Dear trader Eurusd was beraish trend and moving downside. Now you should wait for the next movement of market. It will show bullish trend after some time . then you will get good profit

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,322 Times in 1,685 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 115253

Hello dear insofar as my trade ideas are concerned, I will suggest you to hold Euro against American Dollar up to top.
      I am also holding by trade on Euro USD.
      And further more I advise you if you want to get the opinion of other traders regarding your position you should post chart as well so that the other person can be clear.

Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 326 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...