• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: EUR/USD (part 77)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,351 Times in 4,690 Posts

Default EUR/USD (part 77)

EURUSD fell again today despite the holiday and the absence of traders.
      Nothing stops the decline of the Euro , and after breaking below 1.2055, the pair has accelerated again, to reach a new lowest at 1.1980.

EURUSD has therefore passed under 1.2000, but a break below is not guaranteed.
      The pair could now enter a consolidation phase for the next few hours.

Below 1.20 we find supports at 1.1980, 1.1960 and 1.1930, before the support of 1.1900.

On the upside, there are resistances at 1.2000, 1.2030, 1.2055, 1.2070 and 1.2090 / 1.2100.
      A return above 1.2100 remains necessary to ease the downward pressures, while it will be necessary to regain the 1.2155 / 1.2165 to find more significant upward pressures.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-02-2018)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD: Correction is expected to form

During the first half of the day, the single European currency can be purchased at the 1.2000 level which acts as the support today and correction is expected to form. Generally, the reductions under the determined support zone would likely to happen. While indicators show that the price is below zero which seem unfavorable for growth. The support anticipates for the rate hike from the Fed Reserve and would further decline.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Derryk Murrel for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (05-22-2018), Alexandr Vesely (05-02-2018), dzin4aans (05-02-2018), Georgina Henderson (05-24-2018)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD almost failed to touch the 1.1950 level

Good morning! The euro/dollar pair almost failed to touch the 1.1950 level while indicators showed a strong oversold which will eventually push lower the major target 1.1850. I believe that EUR/USD pair may experience correction to the price level 1.2150 based on the D1 signal.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (05-22-2018), Derryk Murrel (05-15-2018), dzin4aans (05-02-2018), Georgina Henderson (05-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 625 Posts

There is still room for the pair to drop further more, it can drop more or less 130 pips, So we have chance to sell the pair, as its 2 more days for trading. Sellers holding their positions.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-02-2018)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD intraday trading
      Hi everyone. The downward target at 1.1960-1.1910 on the H1 time frame remains valid. A breach of 1.1980 is needed for confirmation. The downtrend cancellation is the break of 1.2070, which would be followed by retracement and then we should work upwards intraday.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 209
Size:  45.8 KB

Now, letís look at the M15 time frame. Here, the price started retracing. To confirm the movement, the price has to breach 1.2012, which will open the way to 1.2070. The price might start flat trading in the range of 1.2012 and 1.1980 and then move lower. The second possible scenario is a complete retracement to 1.2070. Now we have to keep an eye on where the pair will go. I expect it to break 1.2012 and start retracing. If the price does start retracing, it would return to 2015.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 205
Size:  48.2 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TraderGeorge For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-02-2018)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After an impressive slump below 1.21, letís see what deals can be made today.

I want to remind you once again of the downward trend that started on April 19. It was a typical stair-like decline and I somehow missed it while looking for purchases on April 20 amid incredibly high positive delta.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 206
Size:  51.0 KB

After the zone of 2160-2190 (Forex 2120-2150) was breached ahead of the FOMC meeting results, the mass market started opening sales (open interest gained +5.8 on Friday, +4.2 on Monday, and +4.5 on Tuesday). The trading volume is not that large, but is sufficient for work. It is easier to drop than to rise, so decreases require less liquidity.

Every downward step has a hole in the profile above it, which points to an impulse, not balance. Correction is possible to 2115-2130 (Forex 2075-2090) or 2145-2175 (Forex 2105-2135).

However, it is unclear whether correction will take place, but if the price appears there, prepare your deposits. The price may not rise above 2020-2030 levels on Forex, if there is no hole in the profile.

Purchases are very unlikely (only for 5-10 pips at most). While there is no clear intraday balance, it is risky to look for purchases.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 213
Size:  68.6 KB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FxTaylor For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-02-2018)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,077 Times in 476 Posts

Name:  eurusd 02.05.png
Views: 207
Size:  83.2 KB

eurusd very strong below 200 ma moving average and also long time below rsi 30 level periodically. this is very strong downtrend in eurusd pair and i look to only sell this pair. i think eurusd can touch rsi 50 level and then provide another good sell opportunity in this strong downtrend.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Alexandr Vesely (05-11-2018), dzin4aans (05-03-2018), Scheduled Pips (05-03-2018)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 625 Posts

Price still have room to fall further more the main support level is 100 pips away. We can sell the pair for 100 pips. also we have two full trading days.

Trade Recommendations : Sell

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-03-2018), Scheduled Pips (05-03-2018)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for the euro, there has been no mandatory zone for 5 trading day out of 6 ones. I won't talk about possible pullbacks. The balance of the day will be the lower limit of 1.1869 for us today, now the pair is at the upper border of 1.1996, from which a rebound is possible, but I would not sell it at the moment.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 188
Size:  37.1 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Elliot_Trend For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-03-2018)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The H1 time frame of EUR/USD has showed first upward signs, but they are weak. The breach of 1.1950 will cancel bullish sentiment. However, while we are above 1.1950, look to 1.2020 levels. From there, sale to 1.1970 but later in the day, when the market becomes quieter.
      H1:

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 191
Size:  43.1 KB

Now letís take a look at M15. According to this time frame, the price entered the buy zone once again. I expect the price to retrace downwards on M15 and then move higher to 1.2020 and 1.2060. The break of 1.1950 will cancel upward movements.
      Keep in mind that this is the first sign of the uptrend; do not place all of your deposit, be reasonable.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 194
Size:  41.1 KB

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to TraderGeorge for this useful post.

Alexandr Vesely (05-11-2018), dzin4aans (05-03-2018), fariaa (08-27-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...