• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Let's Practice Support And Resistance & Trend Line With Real Time Charts!

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you explained well dear about the support and resistance thanks alot for sharing your knowledge with us. basically support and resistance levels are very important levels but i called these levels to zones, supply and demand zones, market moves with these zones according to supply and demand

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

MrAceY is on a distinguished road MrAceY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nice chart, using support and resistant makes my trade better but not as good when rely on single lines trade, i prefer makes the lines as a zone rather than support and resistant, yes it is more likely supply and demand covered, but as long as we know the principle well, than it should not be a problem, i hope someone can make a precise entry how to trade support and resistant

Where am I?
      I am:
      Fine

Shaheenfx is on a distinguished road Shaheenfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would love to learn this also. It's very good platform to have a wonderful knowledge about tradding.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

Haroon Ali Shah is on a distinguished road Haroon Ali Shah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a useful information is stored in this, I read all they shows very good way to find resitance and support. Thanks a lot for.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,676 Posts

Eur/Usd pair of currency is neutral now a days. It's prices rises at morning for 3o minutes but then again sellers going to high. Let's see what will be from Monday.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledgeable post. If you continue to help us in the same way , we will definitely succeed. And I hope after reading this post I will not have any question about the support and resistance level.
      Thanks a lot

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Relaxed

TopTraders is on a distinguished road TopTraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing this is a really you are knowledgeable post for us I want to say again thanks to you for this great post and please share more knowledge with us we are waiting your next post like this post. And we hope you will share as soon as as possible.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Defining Support, Resistance
      Support is a price level where a downtrend can be expected to pause due to a concentration of demand. As the price of assets or securities drops, demand for the shares increases, thus forming the support line. Meanwhile, resistance zones arise due to a sell-off when prices increase.

Once an area or "zone" of support or resistance has been identified, it provides valuable potential trade entry or exit points. This is because, as a price reaches a point of support or resistance, it will do one of two things—bounce back away from the support or resistance level, or violate the price level and continue in its direction—until it hits the next support or resistance level.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4