• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Let's Practice Supply And Demand With Real Time Charts!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

aremerule is a name known to all aremerule is a name known to all aremerule is a name known to all aremerule is a name known to all aremerule is a name known to all aremerule is a name known to all aremerule's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Let's Practice Supply And Demand With Real Time Charts!

Hi, Could u change your chart background? so that we can see better. That way we can learn together. Im saying that because maybe in my point of view, i cant read your chart clear. maybe u can change your chart backgorund to white?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aremerule For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (06-27-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Buzzed

aliakbarmehar is on a distinguished road aliakbarmehar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are making consistent money then there is no reason to join. But if you see the potential to make money trading but for some reason still can't make money trading then there are other issues at work like trading plan, emotions, a fix set of rules, other traders supporting you, etc. This is where you can get your questions addressed fully & the support from all within the community, it's like a family. This thread has taken me so much of my spare time that there is no choice but to do it this way. No one is forcing anyone to join. We are just like minded traders filtered into a serious forum analysing the same way. The support is there to keep you on track.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to study demand or supply we must be able to understand the market conditions that we are trading. don't let us make mistakes in observing and analyzing trading markets in an analysis that we haven't mastered. we also have to be good at observing patterns and market analysis from the help of masters who have given us trading signals. so that we can easily predict the path of the trend that will occur and we ourselves will be greatly helped from the learning of the masters who have helped us.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PhantomTrader, thank you for the impressive posts. it is very interesting, I have learnt allot from it. Keep it up. Learning how to spot and analyse the market in real time is very important for forex traders. It can help in spotting out a new trend. and also spotting out the end of a trend. Thanks.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Understanding what is happening behind the scenes is the key to develop any trading method. Don't look at candles on your screen as just red and green pictures and patterns as they are the expression of supply and demand.
      Understanding these concepts will make all the difference in your Forex trading career. It will give you the ability to trade based on what the market is expressing through price action. This resource can be useful to shift through the mountain of news and information that is produced every day and trade what you really see on the charts.

"What is Price Action?" is a question frequently asked by aspiring traders. This chapter attempts to explain that there are no secrets when it comes to exploring the foot print of exchange rates across a chart. Nevertheless price action is more than just swing highs and swing lows. Rest assured this chapter will not leave you in the dark.

Itís easy to brush support and resistance analysis off as not important. Although obvious, this concept is rather abstract and requires some practice to be effectively used. Understanding a concept from a theoretical point of view is not synonymous with having integrated it into the practice. This section breaks down the dynamics of price action, and with the help of lots of charts, you will thoroughly understand this concept and learn how to trade with it. This new knowledge will make you see the charts with a new sense of objectivity and trade in a much more relaxed and proactive manner.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2