GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 213 of 213 ... 208 211 212 213
Results 2,121 to 2,129 of 2129

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

1. #2121 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,279 Times in 1,412 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
    Actually, the forum is not your property that with a simple issue you cant open thread. Did you text or PM to moderators? If you did and did not get reply then its fine to open thread. I am just concerning you because we are on the international platform.

Maybe you did not notice my question. The motive is not to make mess the forum. If you have any problem, please contact with moderators. They are always with for us to help.
    Maybe you didn't notice that you should focus on yourself and practice more to make your dream real as a lawyer and I advise you to start having courses in marketing as your way to market yourself is very funny and disgraced, in addition, start a language course to improve your poor language, I will not ask you to stop poking your nose in things that's non of your business since this will oppose with your hope of marketing yourself and raising your hand like Heeeeey I am defending the forum and moderators for a reason and even for no reason I am the loyal member here, Sorry I will not reply more, Enough fun for today

2. 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

balochriaz (06-04-2021), Brayde (15-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-04-2021)

3. #2122 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
    First, your way of writing is not good enough. I picked one post of yours to recheck from the links you gave:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...9#post15208859
    The very first paragraph in the post is:

This is only the first mistake. The other mistake, which is more important, is you are posting on Trading Journal section, but your posts are all about analysis and not your trades.

Read the rules, it is not that hard. There are specific sections for specific topics. If you want to post analysis, there is Live Trading Discussion section. Post your analysis there. Many posts of other members are also being rejected because of this reason.

I hope this clarifies the issue.
    With full respect. Because I only know respect. this is how I grow up. What's wrong with the phrases you picked?. What's the meaning of my writing is not good enough?. You don't find any spelling or grammatical errors so, you pick any phrases and mark them in black. What's wrong with them?

Well, how about your mistakes in grammar and spelling. let all of us see

This is only the first mistake. The other mistake, which is more important, is you are posting on Trading Journal section, but your posts are all about analysis and not your trades.

Read the rules, it is not that hard. There are specific sections for specific topics. If you want to post analysis, there is Live Trading Discussion section. Post your analysis there. Many posts of other members are also being rejected because of this reason.

is you are ? what's the meaning of is you are? A new language?

Trading. why a capital letter presents here?. It must be the trading journal section

Live. It should be A live trading discussion section

So, Who is the horrible English writer now?. And I insist on knowing what's wrong with the phrases you picked and marked in black? do they have grammatical or spelling issues? and what's the meaning of my English writing is not good enough?. I didn't get it. It means I look like a bad guy so my English writing is bad looking like me or what?

I hope you answer

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    This is not a good excuse, mate because 90% of trading journal users are not sharing any information about his/her trading in their journal. Then how editorial team approved them? Is this rule varies from user to user?

I won't share any user's info here because it's not my duty to catch them. It's your task. You are being paid for this task.

If anyone doesn't have any capital in his/her account, they won't they post in the trading journal section?

:

After Bappy's notification, someone banned this user. What kinds of responsibility is it? Is Bappy responsible for this task? Now, this banned user never forgives Bappy.

Why are moderators being assigned then? There is a lot of users who got regular approval by doing copy-paste from another website. I won't share their name here. It's your task to find them. If you fail, then ask for help. I will share their post link.

We all are tired of talking about the blind activities of the editorial team. I am using premium Grammarly software and post with 100% correction, but still, they reject my post while I found the editorial team is approving many mistake posts.

Are you kidding mate?

You said before Bappy's post you banned him!!!

Look at his screenshot please where it's clearly visible that that user was not banned before his post.

After his post someone banned him. Check the attachment again.

Attachment 365169
    You commented on this, but what's your opinion about the phrases Mr deathstar marked in black, pretending they have errors. If you or anyone around can find these errors, may you indicate them?

4. 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

global20 (21-04-2021), Helsinki (21-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (23-04-2021)

5. #2123 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

Update of my running positions:

Unfortunately, my positions on the CAD / JPY, which, as I said, are risky, have gone to the SL point. Although It's a small SL, It stills that SL requires proper knowledge of its reasons and avoiding it in the future.

I have closed my positions on the EUR / GBP. I was worried and bored of the sideways trend, but I feel I was wrong, and I may sell this pair again.

AUD / JPY

The highest volume bar on the daily chart is a bar that represents a bearish candle on 26/02/2021. The price has retraced from the bottom of this candle at 81.90. That means there wasn't a piece of reaction to this high volume bar, which is the highest volume bar this year. I believe that retracing from the resistance level of 85.40 is very important because the price may start the bearish trend from there to respond to the high volume bar of 26/02/2021, especially as the volume bars that represent the bullish move are low volume bars that carry the probability of a bearish reversal.

Although the price retraced near the support level of 84.02, This is not a sign of the end of the bearish trend. I believe there must be a more bearish move to follow. The price is below the moving average level. The RSI indicator shows the desire to continue to the level of 30. They are good signs with the volume analysis to think about the bearish trend with the primary target of breaking through the support level of 84.02.

So, I will sell AUD / JPY once the market opens.

My SL is 85.07

My first TP is 83.20

My second TP is free.

Approved

6. 15 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-05-2021), ayan555 (01-05-2021), BlackDollar (01-05-2021), DaniBaBa (01-05-2021), global20 (02-05-2021), grasper (01-05-2021), Interlock (01-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), loaded-prof (01-05-2021), rescue1122 (01-05-2021), riaz musa khel (01-05-2021), Rimi4x (02-05-2021), Romanrein (01-05-2021), Youcefstyles (02-05-2021), zahid4x (01-05-2021)

7. #2124 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

The previous week ran well for me. I lost only the positions I considered risky and have high chances of reaching their slight SLs. Yesterday, I said that among the positions I have closed manually was my position on the EUR / GBP. I admitted that closing this position would be a mistake, and that is it.I decided to sell theEUR / GBPagain.

EUR / GBP

The highest volume bar on the 4H chart is this bar from the previous week. It's a bar of a bearish candle representing a strong probability of starting a bearish trend. The last candle on the chart supports the bearish trend too. The price will have to break through the support level of 0.8673 to confirm the bearish move. The next target of the bearish trend will be reaching the support level of 0.8588, so this can be a good chance to grab some pips from this pair, especially after some negative news about the European Union with some stability in the British pound.

A bullish trend line is expected to be broken according to the classical analysis. Although the price is above the moving average level, retracing from the resistance level of 0.8719 one more time is a good sign of the end of the bullish trend and the start of a new bearish one. I believe that breaking through this trend line will be the first sign of the start of the bearish trend while breaking through the support level of 0.8673 will be the confirmation and the gate to the main target of the bearish move, which is reaching the support level of 0.8588.

So, I will sell EUR/GBP once the market opens.

My SL is 0.8723

My first TP is 0.8600

My second TP is free.

Approved

8. 14 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

chirfanfaiz (02-05-2021), DaniBaBa (02-05-2021), Fatima-Sahir (02-05-2021), global20 (02-05-2021), grasper (02-05-2021), heart of stone (02-05-2021), Interlock (02-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), mrsohel (02-05-2021), rescue1122 (02-05-2021), Romanrein (02-05-2021), wise-man (02-05-2021), Youcefstyles (02-05-2021), zahid4x (02-05-2021)

9. #2125 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

After the market opened, I started the positions I have talked about during the market holiday. Now, I am running with the EUR / GBP and the AUD / JPY. I see the Yen pairs are going the same way or having the same trend. This is why I decided to sell the EUR / JPY.

EUR / JPY

There are two high-volume bars on the daily chart. Both of them represent bearish candles, which the price has not reacted to any of them as the trend has gone bullish as we can see till it reached the resistance level of 132.34. I expect that in response to these bars with their bearish candles, and along with the negative news reports regarding the Eurozone, I may consider that the resistance level if 132.34 is the end of the bullish trend, and the price should start reacting to the bearish candles with their high-volume bars. The first target should be the support level of 129.53 followed by the support level of 128.24.

The price bounced from the resistance level of 132.34 on the 4H chart. Although it's above the moving average level, I expect it will go below this level very soon. The first support level here is the support level of 130.94. Breaking through this level will open the way for the price to reach the next support at 129.55. I expect this will take some time to occur and a bearish trend line will be available on the chart.

So, I have sold EUR / JPY from 131.91.

My SL is 132.37

My first TP is 131

My second TP is free.

Approved

10. #2126 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

I am holding these positions right now. I see the floating loss of the AUD / JPY is recovered. As I said, I entered this position late. The rest of my positions are running well too. I will place my stop loss to the entry point, and I may close half of these positions to avoid over-trading. They are close to the first TP point too.

GBP / USD

There is a high volume bar on 26/02/2021. It's the highest volume bar on the chart for a long time. This bar represents a bearish candle, which the market has reacted to it, but this reaction is not suitable to the height of this bar, in my opinion. This is why I am thinking about the continuation of the bearish trend, as the price is between the resistance level of 1.4017 and the support level of 1.3666, so breaking through one of them is necessary, that I think the price will break through the support level.

The price stills below the moving average level on the 4H chart. However, it has bounced from the support level of 1.3801. Unfortunately, it looks like the attempt to settle above it has failed with the RSI indicator in the middle between the 30 and the 70 levels. That's why I thought about selling this pair with a small lot size because I am considering this trading setup as a risky position with routine stop loss, so a small lot size is required.

So, I have sold GBP / USD from 1.3882.

My SL is 1.3930

My first TP is 1.3800

My second TP is free.

Approved

11. 18 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

alimat1 (04-05-2021), BlackDollar (04-05-2021), chirfanfaiz (04-05-2021), DaniBaBa (04-05-2021), Forexreal (04-05-2021), ForexRider (04-05-2021), global20 (04-05-2021), grasper (04-05-2021), heart of stone (04-05-2021), Interlock (04-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), loaded-prof (04-05-2021), ola4real (04-05-2021), rescue1122 (04-05-2021), riaz musa khel (04-05-2021), SweetRose (04-05-2021), Youcefstyles (04-05-2021), zahid4x (04-05-2021)

12. #2127 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

It looks like this week is a good trading week for many traders not only me. I have closed most of my positions I have opened this week. Including GBP / USD, AUD / JPY, and EUR / JPY. Too many positions on my chart make me confused. This is why I closed most of my positions, but I started a new trading setup. I decided to buy EUR / CHF with a small and risky SL.

These are my closed positions from this week.

EUR / CHF

The bar of 04/05/2021 at 16:00 is a high volume bar that represents a bullish candle. Although this bullish candle is not a candle with a long body like the other bearish candles that are represented by high volume bars, it can be a sign of some pressure made by the buyers to start their own trend. As the stop loss of this position is small, I have decided to go with this probability, but I suppose a high volume bar of a bullish candle should form to be a confirmation of the bullish trend, which will target at least the resistance level of 1.1017.

The price bounced from the support level of 1.0966. Although it's running in a bearish trend with a trend line that stills valid, the price is close to the moving average level, and it can go above its level to be the first sign of confirmation of the bullish trend. The second sign will be breaking through the bearish trend line and starts heading to the resistance level of 1.1017 with respect that breaking through this resistance level will open the gate to the next resistance at 1.1074.

So, I have bought EUR / CHF from 1.0984.

My SL is 1.0965

My first TP is 1.1017

My second TP is free.

Approved

13. 16 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

alimat1 (05-05-2021), amiron56 (05-05-2021), Ch saab (05-05-2021), chirfanfaiz (05-05-2021), Ertugrul (05-05-2021), Eva4ever (05-05-2021), Forex Mate 07 (05-05-2021), ForexRider (05-05-2021), global20 (05-05-2021), grasper (05-05-2021), heart of stone (05-05-2021), Interlock (05-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), loaded-prof (05-05-2021), Randy_Liverpool (05-05-2021), ShantiMan (05-05-2021)

14. #2128 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

I closed all my running positions yesterday. Unfortunately, my EUR / CHF positions have gone to the SL points, but I had my position on the EUR / GBP, which made profits, and these are my closed positions during this week. I noticed that the positions I have lost were due to my desire to enter risky positions with small SLs. I am not angry with these losses as most of these positions brought profits.

GBP / JPY

There are two big candles on the 4H chart formed on 04/05/2021. A bearish candle at 12:00, and a bullish candle at 16:00. Although the bearish candle is bigger than the bullish one, the high volume bar represents the bullish candle. This could be a good sign of continuing the bullish trend on this pair, but the price should never go below the support level of 150.83 to keep the probability of the bullish move.

The price is ranging around the moving average level. There is a bullish trend line that will decide on the direction of the trend. Breaking through this bullish trend line means the end of the bullish trend and the start of a new bearish trend, while failing to break through this trend line means the continuation of the bullish move that will continue till breaking through the resistance level of 152.37

So, I have bought GBP / JPY from 151.94

My SL is 151.73

My first TP is 152.35

My second TP is free.

15. 17 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-05-2021), BlackDollar (06-05-2021), chirfanfaiz (06-05-2021), Ertugrul (06-05-2021), Falatiyoos (06-05-2021), ForexRider (06-05-2021), global20 (06-05-2021), grasper (06-05-2021), Interlock (06-05-2021), loaded-prof (07-05-2021), rescue1122 (06-05-2021), Summy (06-05-2021), SweetRose (07-05-2021), Unregistered (1), Vacko (06-05-2021), Youcefstyles (06-05-2021), zahid4x (06-05-2021)

16. #2129 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

As I said yesterday, I have bought the GBP/JPY. Although there was a big negative float, the price now ranges around the entry point, and it looks like the Yen pairs will have the same behavior. They tend to take the bullish trend. I decided to buy the EUR/CHF.

EUR/CHF

There is a bearish trend on the daily chart. Although it has started from the resistance level of 1.1152 and stills in contact till the moment, you can see a decrease in the height of the volume bars on the volume indicator. This could be a sign of a trend reversal very soon, especially in case a high volume bar of a bullish candle takes place soon to confirm the bullish reversal. It's better this bar would be high enough to break through the trend line I have put on the volume indicator's window.

A bearish trend line presents on the 4H chart. Although the price has gone above this trend line, this is not a confirmation yet of the beginning of a bullish trend. The price is above the moving average level. The RSI indicator started heading to the level of 70. If the bullish trend starts, It will reach the resistance level of 1.1017, but the main target of this bullish move will be reaching the resistance level of 1.1074.

So, I have bought EUR/CHF from 1.0966

My SL is 1.0930

My first TP is 1.1017

My second TP is free.

17. 15 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-05-2021), Anatoli Damien (07-05-2021), Forex Mate 07 (07-05-2021), global20 (07-05-2021), grasper (07-05-2021), hayzee19 (07-05-2021), Interlock (07-05-2021), Latif3193 (07-05-2021), loaded-prof (07-05-2021), mrsohel (07-05-2021), rescue1122 (07-05-2021), riaz musa khel (07-05-2021), ShantiMan (07-05-2021), sophiafx (07-05-2021), zahid4x (07-05-2021)

18. #2130 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

The week is over. A new week has just begun. I had some positions in the previous week. The total is profits, but there are some losses. These losses are the losses of risky positions I have entered like the NZD/USD and EUR/CHF, but It's OK. I always feel positive about such risky positions.

CAD/JPY

The highest volume bar on the daily chart is the bar of 26/02/2021. It's also the highest volume bar of the year. It's a bar that represents a bearish candle that the market has not reacted to it yet. Although we are running in a bullish trend, the market should respond to this candle with its high volume bar. We should note how the volume decreased while the bullish trend continued for a long time. I believe that there must be a bearish trend now or later that will pass across this bearish candle. At least to reach the support level of 82

There was an attempt to break through the bullish trend line on the 4H chart. The price bounced from the resistance level of 89.81 with the RSI indicator started falling from the overbought area at the level of 70. The price is near the moving average level, so if a bearish trend starts, it will continue till breaking through the support level of 88.38 and will extend to 87.59

So, I will sell CAD/JPY once the market opens.

My SL is 89.90

My first TP is 88.50

My second TP is free.

These are my running positions from the previous week.

19. 9 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), BlackDollar (Yesterday), Ch saab (Yesterday), global20 (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), riaz musa khel (Yesterday), Vacko (Yesterday)

20. #2131 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3141 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello

I am running with these positions. The GBP/JPY is the position I am sure will bring profits, but the EUR/CHF is a position of doubt. I think about closing the EUR/CHF position once the market opens. I don't know if this will be a good decision or not.

Anyway, These are my running positions, and I will think well about it.

EUR/CAD

On the 4H chart, the highest volume bars on the indicator window represent bullish candles. There was a strong bearish candle represented by the highest volume bar in the chart, but the price has reacted to this candle with its high volume bar through a strong bearish trend that extended to the support level of 1.4653. I believe that in response to these high-volume bars that represent the bullish candles, the price should go in a bullish trend that should target the resistance level of 1.4842, but an ultra-high volume bar should take place very soon to confirm the bullish trend.

The price is running above the moving average level with the RSI indicator goes to the level of 70. It's trying to break through the bearish trend line. I believe that breaking through this bearish trend line completely will be a confirmation of the start of the bullish trend. It will continue to reach the resistance level of 1.4842. Breaking through this resistance level will be the key to the following resistance of 1.5048

So, I will buy EUR/CAD once the market opens.

My SL is 1.4650

My first TP is 1.4842

My second TP is free.

21. 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (Today), grasper (Today), rescue1122 (Today), Youcefstyles (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 213 of 213 ... 208 211 212 213

Subscribed to this Thread : 7