• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 176 of 184 ... 171 174 175 176 177 178 181 ...
    Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1835

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,821 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Good evening or Good morning mates whatever the time is

yesterday i known only a single fact , boredom and only boredom , although the day before yesterday was aggressive and shocking for most of the traders but the rest of the week including yesterday were very boring and the market has low volatility , this is why i am running till the moment with 3 positions , Nzd / Chf , Nzd / Jpy and Usd / Jpy and to be honest i have suffered from a negative float on both the Usd / Jpy and Nzd / Jpy before both return again to the entry point so this is why i will not add more screenshots of them because all of them still running within the same area

now i have decided to add a 4th position , i have bought the Usd / Chf from the current area as it's now sticking above the support level at 1.0050 so in case of breaking through this support level i will end my position , the pair now is near a resistance level at 1.0098 so i think it will gonna be broken and the pair will reach 1.0124 and so on if this resistance has been broken i see the pair will head to the following resistance at 1.0230

[img][/img]
      It is very good for you that you found lots of trade setup, I think when you have very good trading plan and you know what you are doing that is great for your trading. Because when you trade you are doing great and when you follow your rules and follow good money management system that is great for your trade as well.
      If you have good trade management system your all trade with give you good result that is great. Hope your all trade hit your take profit level. Best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2019), fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019), ue2forex (05-16-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6897 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,382 Times in 3,734 Posts

yesterday i known only a single fact , boredom and only boredom , although the day before yesterday was aggressive and shocking for most of the traders but the rest of the week including yesterday were very boring and the market has low volatility , this is why i am running till the moment with 3 positions , Nzd / Chf , Nzd / Jpy and Usd / Jpy and to be honest i have suffered from a negative float on both the Usd / Jpy and Nzd / Jpy before both return again to the entry point so this is why i will not add more screenshots of them because all of them still running within the same area

now i have decided to add a 4th position , i have bought the Usd / Chf from the current area as it's now sticking above the support level at 1.0050 so in case of breaking through this support level i will end my position , the pair now is near a resistance level at 1.0098 so i think it will gonna be broken and the pair will reach 1.0124 and so on if this resistance has been broken i see the pair will head to the following resistance at 1.0230

[img][/img]
      Good morning mate. I'm sorry to hear about your floating loss on your trades. I think the USDCHF is moving sideways or consolidating at the moment because the current price 1.008 pivot level is very strong. Within this area the USDCHF can either go up or go down but the latest USDx daily candle is bullish. But I'm worried about the negative fundamental news data last night in New York session because US Retail Sales is a high impact news and sooner or later it will affect the USDx. Good luck.
      Last edited by balut; 05-16-2019 at 12:46 AM.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019), ue2forex (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,685 Times in 493 Posts

[img][/img]
      I am agree with you that this currency pair will go up and here is a setup of buying trading so I wish you all the best of luck on your decision analysis and your first aid will going profit for you it encourages you how to make your trading good and good decisions

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,476 Times in 2,071 Posts

[img][/img]
      Good morning I hope you are good. Well Im bearish on Usdchf as it is trading at 1.00800 level and if yesterday you have notice that it didnt go above 1.00900 so to me I think it will get down to its support as Im also holding my sell trade.
      Wish you all the best

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,479 Times in 1,043 Posts

[img][/img]
      USD/JPY forecast Japanese Yen on May 16, 2019
      As part of the forecast of the pair Dollar/Yen is expected to test the level of 109.90. Where should we expect an attempt to continue the fall of the pair USD/JPY and further development of the downward trend. The purpose of this movement is the area near the level of 108.40. The conservative area for sales of the USD/JPY pair is located near the upper border of the Bollinger Bands indicator at 110.00.
      Cancellation of the option to continue the fall of the pair Dollar/Yen will be a breakdown of the area of ​​the upper border of the Bollinger Bands indicator. As well as a moving average with a period of 55 and closing quotations of the pair above 110.50. This will indicate a change in the current trend in favor of bullish for USD/JPY. In case of a breakdown of the lower border of the Bollinger Bands indicator bands, one should expect an acceleration of the fall.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[img][/img]
      The dollar continues to form the third bearish wave while the pair is likely to retreat in today's dealings to reach 1.0033 before starting a new correction towards 1.0125
      The price is likely to drop more in the next few days. I was inclined to the downward trend if there were two consecutive rounds on the Watch window below 1.0050.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to m7md for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,487 Times in 1,410 Posts

[img][/img]

Daily overview for UsdChf
      The price is finding the first support at 1.0055 and the next support is at 1.0030 The price is finding the first resistance at 1.0100 and the next resistance is at 1.0122 I predict price will be continued falling today. The first target is the level 1.0029 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 1.0013 will become the next one. we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal, dont be overconfidence in our trading. this market is very dangerous for us. Keep apply our trading rules.
      Trading recommendations for trading : Open Sell
      According to the current scenario I would like to recommend you to keep an eye on support and resistance levels of the market and also dont forget to use the proper money management. Have a great and profitable trading everyday

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

The End (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very good your analysis all is very good and appreciate able because you analyze market very well and good hope you increase your knowledge day by day and learn more good and well best wishes for you.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1457 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,790 Posts

[img][/img]
      Dear trader I think that pair is forming up bearish trend continuation pattern with the ascending flag for the more bearish move. I think that pair will go bearish for the long term as the us having trading issue with the China which weaken the usdx and that pair move more bearish. Best of luck.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,798 Times in 369 Posts

[img][/img]
      I expected the US Dollar against the franc on the 4-hour time frame. The price was going down in a strong bearish direction but the price started to slow down and started to form a bearish trend and I expect this to be bearish now or the price is ascending to correct or the general trend is bullish, Vololium, Stochastic, Mada and Madame The price is in accordance with the trend and has not been broken so farName:  Screenshot_29.png
Views: 13
Size:  39.9 KBAttachment 115367

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 176 of 184 ... 171 174 175 176 177 178 181 ...