• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 175 of 200 ... 170 173 174 175 176 177 180 ...
    Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1993

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5202 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,411 Times in 4,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Good evening or Good morning mates whatever the time is

yesterday i known only a single fact , boredom and only boredom , although the day before yesterday was aggressive and shocking for most of the traders but the rest of the week including yesterday were very boring and the market has low volatility , this is why i am running till the moment with 3 positions , Nzd / Chf , Nzd / Jpy and Usd / Jpy and to be honest i have suffered from a negative float on both the Usd / Jpy and Nzd / Jpy before both return again to the entry point so this is why i will not add more screenshots of them because all of them still running within the same area

now i have decided to add a 4th position , i have bought the Usd / Chf from the current area as it's now sticking above the support level at 1.0050 so in case of breaking through this support level i will end my position , the pair now is near a resistance level at 1.0098 so i think it will gonna be broken and the pair will reach 1.0124 and so on if this resistance has been broken i see the pair will head to the following resistance at 1.0230

[img][/img]
      Good morning dear brother. first take my love and greeting. I hope you are good and your trading business going very good. last day GU and EU made good bearish movement when you may trade those price and reap a lot of green pips.

My view of point about USDCHF is very clear. That is negative trend. you and I saw for a long time CHF was flying but now he is very very strong. MACD and stochastic show the price still bearish and it may continue for long time. It is obiously correct that the price fitching strong support but any time can be broken because bulls are not exhuasted till now.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      936 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,252 Times in 1,727 Posts

yesterday i known only a single fact , boredom and only boredom , although the day before yesterday was aggressive and shocking for most of the traders but the rest of the week including yesterday were very boring and the market has low volatility , this is why i am running till the moment with 3 positions , Nzd / Chf , Nzd / Jpy and Usd / Jpy and to be honest i have suffered from a negative float on both the Usd / Jpy and Nzd / Jpy before both return again to the entry point so this is why i will not add more screenshots of them because all of them still running within the same area

now i have decided to add a 4th position , i have bought the Usd / Chf from the current area as it's now sticking above the support level at 1.0050 so in case of breaking through this support level i will end my position , the pair now is near a resistance level at 1.0098 so i think it will gonna be broken and the pair will reach 1.0124 and so on if this resistance has been broken i see the pair will head to the following resistance at 1.0230

[img][/img]
      It is very good for you that you found lots of trade setup, I think when you have very good trading plan and you know what you are doing that is great for your trading. Because when you trade you are doing great and when you follow your rules and follow good money management system that is great for your trade as well.
      If you have good trade management system your all trade with give you good result that is great. Hope your all trade hit your take profit level. Best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2019), fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019), ue2forex (05-16-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7949 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,810 Times in 5,261 Posts

[img][/img]
      Good morning mate. I'm sorry to hear about your floating loss on your trades. I think the USDCHF is moving sideways or consolidating at the moment because the current price 1.008 pivot level is very strong. Within this area the USDCHF can either go up or go down but the latest USDx daily candle is bullish. But I'm worried about the negative fundamental news data last night in New York session because US Retail Sales is a high impact news and sooner or later it will affect the USDx. Good luck.
      Last edited by balut; 05-16-2019 at 12:46 AM.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019), ue2forex (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,935 Times in 546 Posts

[img][/img]
      I am agree with you that this currency pair will go up and here is a setup of buying trading so I wish you all the best of luck on your decision analysis and your first aid will going profit for you it encourages you how to make your trading good and good decisions

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

fragile (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,947 Times in 3,993 Posts

[img][/img]
      Good morning I hope you are good. Well Im bearish on Usdchf as it is trading at 1.00800 level and if yesterday you have notice that it didnt go above 1.00900 so to me I think it will get down to its support as Im also holding my sell trade.
      Wish you all the best

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,253 Times in 1,664 Posts

[img][/img]

Daily overview for UsdChf
      The price is finding the first support at 1.0055 and the next support is at 1.0030 The price is finding the first resistance at 1.0100 and the next resistance is at 1.0122 I predict price will be continued falling today. The first target is the level 1.0029 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 1.0013 will become the next one. we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal, dont be overconfidence in our trading. this market is very dangerous for us. Keep apply our trading rules.
      Trading recommendations for trading : Open Sell
      According to the current scenario I would like to recommend you to keep an eye on support and resistance levels of the market and also dont forget to use the proper money management. Have a great and profitable trading everyday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

The End (05-16-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,243 Posts

[img][/img]
      Dear trader I think that pair is forming up bearish trend continuation pattern with the ascending flag for the more bearish move. I think that pair will go bearish for the long term as the us having trading issue with the China which weaken the usdx and that pair move more bearish. Best of luck.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,842 Times in 1,584 Posts

[img][/img]
      I expected the US Dollar against the franc on the 4-hour time frame. The price was going down in a strong bearish direction but the price started to slow down and started to form a bearish trend and I expect this to be bearish now or the price is ascending to correct or the general trend is bullish, Vololium, Stochastic, Mada and Madame The price is in accordance with the trend and has not been broken so farName:  Screenshot_29.png
Views: 13
Size:  39.9 KBAttachment 115367

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1521 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,477 Times in 918 Posts

[img][/img]
      Good evening mate

When some trades stuck then feeling was something extra but when it recover then hope and feelings was become so amazing it's good to see your some trades recover some time market move very awkwardly and no one knows about exact position so yesterday was also same like that but now slowly the whole scenario will be changing
      About USD/CHF i think it hold his major support level at 1.0050 and now good data of US side also give some spark to go long once again i personally think it will go more up and reach to 1.0150 area

Time will reveal every thing
      Stay safe

Thank you

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

hafsa (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,700 Times in 1,486 Posts

[img][/img]
      USD / CHF continues to fluctuate near the support of the ascending channel, and we are still waiting to break this support at 1.0040 to reinforce expectations of the extension of the bearish wave over the intraday basis towards 0.9935 as the next major station. Overall, we will hold our bearish outlook for the coming period unless price breaks to breach the 1.0128 and a daily close above it.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

hafsa (05-16-2019), jakjak (05-16-2019), The End (05-16-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 175 of 200 ... 170 173 174 175 176 177 180 ...