Cheerful

KFUEIT will become famous soon enough KFUEIT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mespahprof View Post
      Hello my friend

It seems that your analysis was very good and predicted it was true,

Currently the nearest resistance areas are 149.00 and the psychologically high 150.00 respectively. On the downside, the nearest support levels are 147.00, 145.85 and 144.00 respectively. The pair remains the best selling at every rebound as the Australian future remains uncertain as negotiations continue to push Britain out of the European Union.

Good luck my friend

Pivot Points are widely used by day traders to quickly determine where forex market sentiment may change between bullish and bearish. Pivot Points are also commonly used to find likely Support and Resistance levels.

Pivot Points are calculated using the Open, High, Low, and Close prices for the previous period. So, today's Pivot Points use yesterday's Open, High, Low, and Close values.
      The Trading Day begins and ends at 5pm New York Time.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to KFUEIT for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Yesterday), bobanedved (Yesterday), jakjak (Yesterday), lebouziramzinio (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,696 Times in 701 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      i have left you yesterday with 2 deals , one for the Gbp / Jpy and the other for the Gbp / Usd , actually my deal on the Gbp / Jpy was the second deal i have entered from this area , for the Gbp / Usd i have asked you to sell if the 4 h candle has closed under the resistance level 1.3287 and this is what happened actually

anyway i am still running with these two deals at the moment , the Gbp / Jpy still running with nearly + 70 pips at the moment , and the way seems to be open for the pair to reach the support level 144.60 but it must at first settle under 147 , this is what i am waiting from the current 4h candle

the Gbp / Usd is now running with + 45 pips and i am still waiting for breaking through the important support level at 1.3178 as this level will be the key of the next one which will be below 1.30000

Despite the recent bullish stability of the GBP / USD pair since the beginning of this week's trading around 1.3300 resistance, its gains are still under threat of successive Brixet developments, especially as markets await the summit of EU leaders to determine their position towards UK demands to postpone the date of exit from the EU. Officially scheduled for March 29. The pair declined to support 1.3215 at the time of writing the analysis and ahead of the announcement of the British inflation figures and the policy of the US Federal Reserve.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

bobanedved (Yesterday), jakjak (Yesterday), lebouziramzinio (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      i have left you yesterday with 2 deals , one for the Gbp / Jpy and the other for the Gbp / Usd , actually my deal on the Gbp / Jpy was the second deal i have entered from this area , for the Gbp / Usd i have asked you to sell if the 4 h candle has closed under the resistance level 1.3287 and this is what happened actually

anyway i am still running with these two deals at the moment , the Gbp / Jpy still running with nearly + 70 pips at the moment , and the way seems to be open for the pair to reach the support level 144.60 but it must at first settle under 147 , this is what i am waiting from the current 4h candle

the Gbp / Usd is now running with + 45 pips and i am still waiting for breaking through the important support level at 1.3178 as this level will be the key of the next one which will be below 1.30000

GBP / USD is resuming negative trading strongly after testing the 1.3226 level this morning, to keep the bearish trend intact and valid for the rest of the day. The price is approaching our first target at 1.3100, noting that exceeding this level will push the price towards 1.2962 as the next target.

Therefore, we will hold onto our bearish bias unless the 1.3226 level is breached and stability above it.

The trading range for today is expected among 1.3100 support and 1.3300 resistance

The general trend for today is bearish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bobanedved For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 136 139 140 141