• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 194 of 194 ... 189 192 193 194
    Results 1,931 to 1,939 of 1939

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,945 Times in 4,514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Good morning , sorry for absence yesterday i am so busy nowadays but i will be more available again very soon

after i have posted here about the Gbp / Jpy it was running with nearly + 80 pips and it has reached about + 100 pips by the way , anyway i have decided to close all my bullish positions on the YEN pairs because i think the direction has changed now to be bearish and this is why i have now sold the Eur / Jpy from the current area and my first target is the support level at 122.09 then 121.55

Congratulations for your successful trade in GBPJPY and +80 pips profit is a lot for me since I'm an intraday trader. Looks like you're one of the most successful swing traders here at MT5 Forum. You're trading style is a bit interesting because you have confidence with Yen strength while most of us here rely on the USDx index that's why we love trading the major pairs. Anyway, I had a high hopes yesterday that the GBPJPY will have a bullish breakout but I was wrong and now I don't have a clue where the trend may go.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-13-2019), The End (06-13-2019)

3. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6971 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,340 Times in 4,203 Posts

Good morning , sorry for absence yesterday i am so busy nowadays but i will be more available again very soon

after i have posted here about the Gbp / Jpy it was running with nearly + 80 pips and it has reached about + 100 pips by the way , anyway i have decided to close all my bullish positions on the YEN pairs because i think the direction has changed now to be bearish and this is why i have now sold the Eur / Jpy from the current area and my first target is the support level at 122.09 then 121.55

Good morning, mate and greetings!
      Yes, selling looks the better option since the formations on the daily chart is bearish. However, one needs to wait for the likely correction of about 30 pips which the 4 hours chart seems to suggest. That would give sellers better reward.
      Best of luck, mate.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (06-13-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1083 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,431 Times in 2,128 Posts

hello friend at this moment i am trying to wait for an opportunity to buy eur-jpy because i believe that this pair is still on major bullish trend especially when we see the major time frame such as weekly time frame, but still i need to wait for any further confirmation with the smaller time frame because i don't want to rush in to the market that makes my trade much riskier.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bocahedan (06-13-2019), FarobesX9 (06-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,903 Times in 1,513 Posts

The pair is back on its downtrend channel after a wrongly bullish movement expectation yesterday.Now the pair is nearing the upper line of the channel, so downmovement is expected targeting 128.30.But a clear break of this upper trend line will trigger bullish movement targeting 131.00

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,176 Times in 1,211 Posts

The price of the pair has been affected by the bearishness of the bearish trend to form a negative trend to stay away from the initial stability around 138.50, and stochastic infiltration below 50 supports the negative bias by offering an additional negative momentum ... The pair has recently continued to respond positively to Stochastic in its repeated stability without the initial resistance of At 138.50, consolidating the previously suggested negative bias, now that Stochastic is free from ...Name:  Screenshot_154.png
Views: 24
Size:  42.4 KBAttachment 120059

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,913 Times in 1,139 Posts

Good morning mates

i have been running with 2 positions previously since the last week and both were buying positions on the yen pairs , the Usd / Jpy and Gbp / Jpy , review my posts number 1907 and 1919

my position on the Usd / Jpy is nearly around the entry point and i have decided to close it because the dollar is quite foggy at the moment , what do you think about my decision , am i right to close it or i should continue ?

my position on the Gbp / Jpy is running with nearly + 80 pips , and the stop lose is placed now to the entry point , what do you think about my position , will it continue going higher till reaching my first taking profits point at the resistance 139.84 ?

You always do very well analysis and good and your are a good trader and find good trading opportunity very well when we learn good trading skill than we earn good so learn day by day good and one day you achieve your target very easily hope you enjoy your trading skill and earn more good because trading is simple and also very difficult its depend on trader mind strategy how to manage your trade and you easy your trade and you also do difficult your trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning or good evening mate according to your time , i wish if yesterday was a good day for you , first of all review my post number 1907 , i have been running with my two old positions on the Eur / Usd , Gbp / Usd and i have added also the bullish position of the Gbp / Jpy

well my positions on both the Gbp / Usd and Eur / Usd has reached + 275 pips but i have closed with a sum of about + 200 pips as i have seen the pairs are bouncing from higher resistances so i suppose a bearish reversal can take place on both of them

the Gbp / Jpy has reached nearly + 45 pips but it has dropped a bit and now is running with nearly + 4 pips but i am still believing in the bullish direction that will target more pips

this is why i have just bought the Usd / Jpy too , it has made a support at 107.80 and since the dollar is now expected to gain some momentum or at least make a corrective wave , i have decided to buy too and my stop lose is represented by the break of this support level 107.80 while my taking profits are the upper resistances which start by 109.02

You always make very good charts pattern and perfect trades and hope its going good for you and i hope you doing well trades and learn more good with your trades and earn more good day by day and earn more well and increase your trading skills when you learn good than you earn good so learn more better on every step deeply and enjoy your profit well and perfectly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mooba For This Useful Post:

kanyB1 (07-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,294 Times in 936 Posts

you really made a good decision i know you should be in a good profit by now, you've always being making a very precise trading decision which has always being working out well hope to see more of your works and but the jpy at the moment i think it has lost some strength and probably won't keep going down.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1     
      you really made a good decision i know you should be in a good profit by now, you've always being making a very precise trading decision which has always being working out well hope to see more of your works and but the jpy at the moment i think it has lost some strength and probably won't keep going down.

Yes you are right and hope you doing more well and hope its going good for you and i hope you doing well trades and learn more good with your trades and earn more good day by day and earn more well and increase your trading skills when you learn good than you earn good so learn more better on every step deeply and enjoy your profit well and perfectly.

Reply to thread
    Page 194 of 194 ... 189 192 193 194