• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 134 137 138 139
    Results 1,381 to 1,384 of 1384

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      i have left you earlier yesterday with a position on the Gbp / Jpy , as you have seen it has dropped nearly + 80 pips , you can check your chart , now it has returned to the area from which i have sold previously and i have sold it again , although i have made + 80 pips from it , this selling also still risky

now another british pound , the Gbp / Usd , it's now running below the resistance level 1.3287 , in case of closing of The current 4 h candle below this level , this will be a good sign for the start of the bearish trend so you can sell if this happened , your stop lose could be the breaking of resistances like 1.3375 while your first targets could be the support level at 1.3187

hello dear how are you am agree with you and i really appreciate you i hope it will be move i am also in sell position and if you are also in sell than good luck for your trade and you need to hold on this trade it will be give you a very good profit it will be move down side for long time so my best wishes for you and thanks for sharing it with us keep it up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDollar For This Useful Post:

The End (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

meedo will become famous soon enough meedo will become famous soon enough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have left you earlier yesterday with a position on the Gbp / Jpy , as you have seen it has dropped nearly + 80 pips , you can check your chart , now it has returned to the area from which i have sold previously and i have sold it again , although i have made + 80 pips from it , this selling also still risky

now another british pound , the Gbp / Usd , it's now running below the resistance level 1.3287 , in case of closing of The current 4 h candle below this level , this will be a good sign for the start of the bearish trend so you can sell if this happened , your stop lose could be the breaking of resistances like 1.3375 while your first targets could be the support level at 1.3187

Hello my dear . I have also analysed the GBP/JPY . And i have placed a selling order as you have done .in my point of view i see that the pair has reflected from strong resistance level . Technically if the pair is closed under the resistance level with a 4H candlestick . The price will go down . Good luck bro . And you see my own analyses in my trading journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meedo For This Useful Post:

arda (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,704 Times in 656 Posts

that's very good observation you made but the GBPJPY didn't actually go the bearish direction but am not willing to place a buying order at the moment until all the supposed lines are broken, because of that am just being patient with that pair waiting for it to decide which way to go.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      578 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,432 Times in 881 Posts

The price is moving sideway above the trend line, that sideway movement indicates weakness of the bullish trend, despite the presence of Price highest trend line
      I think the sell from that area will be good but the entry point should be after breaking the price for that cross area or trading below the trend line to avoid further fluctuation again

Reply to thread
    Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 134 137 138 139